06-21-2012, 06:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
==================================================
ATELIER RORONA: Platinum Save-set
==================================================

You must login or register to view this content.
These saves were made for the community and are available for free, I didn't make them for you to get money so;
DO NOT USE THESE SAVES IN YOUR TROPHY SHOP OR FOR "PLATINUM TROPHY SERVICE" OFFERS ON EBAY/AMAZON OR ANY OTHER SHOP. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I'm not a native english speaker; I learned english and japanese by myself so sorry If my english is not at your level *sarcasm*...

Well this is a save set for Atelier Rorona, a good game with an awesome story line that you should play at least once before getting the trophies you're missing; I listed the trophies in one of the order you can get them or should I say a legitimate order, for example Astrid ending require you to get all characters flag trophy and others trophies, this ending require you to get most of the other trophies if not all, except for the Ending Trophies; each character ending require their own flag and/or others trophies too, Adventurer Ending require Cordelia Flag (Making Up Trophy), Cordelia must be Lv.50 and Rorona must be Lv.50 (Adventurer Lv.50 Trophy) anyways it's a pain to explain all of this, look for a trophy roadmap/guide if you're interested; You must login or register to view this content. ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUST REASad Awesome

- I do know some of the files can trigger others trophies but I never focused myself in checking which trophies can be triggered per files, I focused on making it in a legitimate order.
- Most of the trophies are about watching scenes/events so most of the them won't pop up until you've seen the full scene.
- The "Let # day pass" means the event for that trophy happens in a certain year/month/day, most of the saves are just a day before the event, your best option is to sleep.
- Some trophies need you to kill a certain boss, I can't make a save where the boss is at but I'll list where the monster is at go there an kill it.
- You must watch the credits and endings event for each trophy ending, so beware, this will take a lot of your time!
- Any ending can trigger Assignment Cleared Trophy
- Each trophy will have a short explanation on how to trigger them, if there's a trophy you can't trigger, post a question and I'll try to help.
- It took a lot of time and 2 or 3 headaches so take your time to thanks the post or Rep if you can and if the save-set helped you in some way, I'll really apreciate it.
- Sorry but all files are protected with a password: Ryu_Tatsumaki
I used Romangelo's hacked save (Max Money), to make it easier for me in making the whole save set. I tested some of the files using xploder and they worked but you know 50+ saves to test something I already did is tiring, is why I selected Untested;
Well, I do have the 293 saves it took on my PC, so if something is wrong let me know guys, and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible!
Enjoy!
====================================================================
Link For Single .ZIP ( 54mb):

I know that downloading multiples files can be a pain, so this is a single .zip that contain all the compressed files in it, meant for easy download ...

Link For Each Trophy:

Rorona's Workshop
I'm pretty sure that anyone who played the game for at least 10 minutes have this so play for at least 10 minutes it's as fast as resigning a save data !

Let 2 days pass

Let 1 day pass

Let 1 day pass

Sleep until Year 1/Month 9/Day 7 and Get out of the workshop

Visit Sunrise Cafe

Let 2 days pass

Let 1 day pass
For The Cabbage Girl - You must select "Watch" and win the contest; it's easy just gather all the cabbages around the place
both trophies will pop up after the scenes ...

Note: Go to the Catacombs (Memory Hall) and bring Pamela back; You will see when Rorona get a Teddy Bear in the room and say she's gonna take it with her, go back when you see that scene in the Catacombs;
This save can also trigger "The Wandering Bard Trophy" if you choose to go somewhere that's not the Catacombs

Go any gathering location that's not the Catacombs

Let 2 days pass

Let 1 day pass

Let 1 day pass

Let 1 day pass

Let 1 day pass

Let 1 day pass
For Martial Master - You must select "Watch"... This will trigger a contest that you must win (You don't need to defeat Gio so do not worry if you lose against him) in order to get the trophy; I made it easy for you by making a Tera Bomb; use it!

Go to "Ster Highlands" and select "Dragon's Lair"
Note: It's a strong foe but I also made it easy for you; use the Terra Bomb to kill the dragon, after the scene both trophies should pop up.

Sleep for 10 days and get out of the Workshop

Synth Something
Note: You just need to synth something and watch several scenes that involve hom and a kitten in order to get this trophy; but this scenes are very random; This save is just before the last scene you need to see, so synth anything to trigger it (if you try the Pielixir and success the event won't trigger), like I said they are random so you might not trigger it the first time, if you don't then load and try again; the trophy will pop up after the scene...

Let 1 day pass

Turn in the last Front Request needed for Trust 100, items already on inventory

For Busy Cafe, go to Sunrise Cafe
For Demon Hunter go to Night's Domain and Kill the Demon, use Tera Bomb
Note: The Demon is located in the last section called "???", the one below "Dark Sign"

Let 2 days pass

1 or 2 more fights in Orthogalaxen should get you to Lv.50

For NPC Friendship - go to Pamela's Shop and Report the 2 Witch Salves
For Hom Lv.50 - Sleep for like 20 days, Hom will get back at Lv.50

Let 1 day pass

1 Exp left to get it so, synth anything you like

For Duet - Synth the "Handmade Instrument", after scene trophy will pop up
For Puppets and a Girl - Synth the "Mystery Potion" and talk with Lionela, she's located in the Factory

Go to Orthogalaxen "Last Floor"
Note: The "???" Below the Floor 15 is the "Last Floor"

Kill the last monster
Note: Go to Ortoga Ruins (Ruins Wall) and kill the last bounty

Go Make last Gio's weapon and return to the workshop
Tip: Get out of the workshop, go to "Artisan's Way" select "Beefy Weapon Shop" talk to Hagel (the shop owner and only person in there anyways), select "Order" and then the last weapon called "?King's Staff?", the item you have to use is already on inventory make the weapon and go back to the workshop for an event and so trophy!

Sleep until last day, get back to the workshop when you take control of Rorona.

Get out of the Workshop, go to the "Palace" select "Palace Hallway" and talk to Sterk there, select Assignment and hand over the "ruby prism" or any item that give you 8 or more yellow stars ( the star is the one on "Assignment Progress" ); after that you can go back to the Workshop and let 1 day pass; get back to the workshop again when you take control of Rorona.

Let 1 day pass; get back to the workshop when you take control of Rorona.

I don't take credit for this save, it owner is "Sora9112"!
Sleep until end of game ( year 3/ month 12/ day 30 ); get back to the workshop when you take control of Rorona.
- If you need help or something is wrong with any save or links let me know !
Last edited by Ryu_Tatsumaki ; 08-17-2012 at 06:18 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to Ryu_Tatsumaki for this useful post:

150coyote, aben, Cloud, Anas014, azmo85, Big_Jonny, bmo-beats, clever21, CrAzY_SpY, dapreacher23, DisabledDonkey, ezio1129, GeneNoctis15, ggzhang, Gillfigno, glitchboy23, HollowBattousai, isigo, jabber, JaggedNightmare, Jakartacoc1, keeks7, kobra1922, L-Griever, Lemons, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, malachit75, Mercury001, mexi001, NARUTO11, nawking, neoar, NoblemanThief, nthdv, p311, p78ch201, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prototype10, ps3re, rebel_cause, Ruri Gokō, SeaFog, Shadow_dragon, SHAkA, Smegger72, Soulchild88, The Young Wolf, yzaasn
08-17-2012, 06:14 PM #74
Originally posted by hitman87 View Post
nice saves dude what going to be your next save project your working on?

Well I do not know; been playing Ayesha & Disgaea 4, fighting games as well; I'm leaving a save before each trophy I got on Disgaea 4 but I do not know when I'm gonna complete it and if I'm gonna post them on here, you know I don't like to post incomplete or popular things... So let's say probably Meruru if no one else has posted any set by December; have no game to play on December guess I'm playing Meruru!
I'll be playing Resident Evil 6, One Piece, DOA5, ZOE collection and if I got time Mugen Souls; might try to do a saveset for Mugen Souls other games on my list for thins fall are popular and many gamers on here would contribute saves !

Originally posted by beats View Post
tanx a lot bro gone get me a copi Smile any chance you gone do a set 4 The Adventurer of Arland Smile

You're welcome, "Adventurer of Arland" is the serie of 3 games ( Rorona, Totori, Meruru ); I do not know what exactly you mean but I already did Rorona ( this post ) and I'm gonna do a full save set for Atelier Meruru since I already promised it on some post before, when? I do not know for sure yet! ... Not thinking on making one for totori to be honest since I got plat for both versions ...
Last edited by Ryu_Tatsumaki ; 08-17-2012 at 06:23 PM.
09-02-2012, 04:33 AM #75
So will this look legit I have bought explore but still kinda worry oh and it password protected?
09-05-2012, 04:00 PM #76
Originally posted by Incognito42188 View Post
So will this look legit I have bought explore but still kinda worry oh and it password protected?

Yeah to both, the pass is my username.
06-23-2013, 06:46 PM #77
The downloads links asking for a password em media fire Sad Awesome
06-24-2013, 02:05 PM #78
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks!!!
07-02-2013, 01:11 PM #79
Nurien
Keeper
Thanks a lot.
09-13-2013, 06:52 AM #80