Post: Prince of Persia Warrior Within - NO DEATH SAVE ON EASY RUN WITH SECRET ENDING!
06-22-2012, 05:34 AM #1
arsn14
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

So I've noticed a lot of people asking for a no death run for Prince of Persia Warrior Within for the PS3, and well here it is Smile I played on my last save I had posted a while back and actually got it saved right before the final boss, the Dahaka in this case, so just continue and I'll post a guide down below, and defeat the Dahaka and don't die! If you die just quit and load the game again.

Load the very top save that says Warrior Within and follow the guide below the save.
You must login or register to view this content.

The EU Version thanks to 'ackendo'. Please thank him for his EU version of the save.

GUIDE (You must login or register to view this content.)

Step off of the time travel portal and save your game at the fountain. Move through the wall of water into the sacred caves.

Run up the ledge on the left. Run along the right wall to the far ledges. While on the top platform, run up the wall to the ledge. Shimmy left and jump to the entrance. Follow the hall to the gap. Drop into the water and grab the niche on the left side. Shimmy up to the other side. Jump down into the large chamber and prepare for battle.

The fight against the Dahaka is a bit simpler than the fight against the Empress. Once again use your sand tanks solely for slowing time. Invoke Eye of the Storm so you can assault the Dahaka’s lower section repeatedly. Roll when the Dahaka attacks and swipes. Repeat! Don’t use too much sand, though; you’ll need it for the next part of the battle!

At points during the fight, the Empress unleashes her own attack on the beast. Her assault sends the Dahaka off the cliff where he hangs on for dear life. As soon as this happens, immediately invoke Eye of the Storm and rush to the Dahaka’s position (straight ahead). Bombard the Dahaka’s head with attacks. When time returns to normal, slow it down once again and resume the attack.

When the Dahaka recovers, he returns upright and regains a large chunk of health. That’s why it’s important to inflict as much damage as possible while the Dahaka hangs onto the edge. Resume your attack against the Dahaka and dodge its swipes. Save sand until the Empress knocks the beast off the edge again. Invoke Eye of the Storm and crush the Dahaka!

Defeating the Dahaka instead of the Empress rewards you with an alternate end movie sequence. So you’ll need to recover all nine life upgrades, recover the water sword from the Hourglass Chamber, and defeat the Dahaka in the final battle to watch the alternate ending.

YOUTUBE GUIDE ( START AT 2:59 )
Last edited by arsn14 ; 02-03-2015 at 06:32 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to arsn14 for this useful post:

ackendo, bearl, BigTrain, despk, Gotham_Shadow, gowhawx, hess47, Liam, raperorapero, ryu2050, SeanInferno, simmo_316
07-01-2012, 11:15 PM #11
TESTESad Awesome used OFW like what the thread shows,

tryed replacing the save data file doesnt work

tryed replacing the whole thing and it still says error
07-05-2012, 02:48 AM #12
Originally posted by CanonChris View Post

Say, usually for CFW situations, how do you know what exact file to replace? It didn't say what to replace in the description, only instructions after copying and all. Or is it something that I'm obviously missing about right now? xD
07-05-2012, 03:30 AM #13
thanks for the save,i will try it
07-11-2012, 05:17 AM #14
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Kiseong View Post
I'm really really sorry, and I'm sure this has been asked from a lot of people, but I still don't get the difference between CFW, OFW, and Xploder and other methods to hack. I tried looking to the forum for the differences, but eventually I couldn't find them. Which one's the method to use with USB stick by replacing a file, and which one is not? Thanks a bunch!

OFW means Official FirmWare, which is what you have originally on your PS3, CFW means Custom FirmWare which is what was happening when GeoHotz had a 3.55 hack for the PS3 to allow you to run custom homebrewed programs on the PS3, and Xploder is a program that you can use to re-assign saves so that your PS3 recognizes them as yours and not someone elses. So Xploder is the one where you use a USB stick to replace a file and then use the program to reassign it so that it is recognized by your PS3 and not rejected. Now you can just copy the files over from some games but most games will know that its not yours so Xploder is needed to help 'bypass' that in a way. Hope that helps

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Sorry to kill this but this has already been posted on here, there is a full saveset near enough.

Well not a no death run, I've seen secret endings and all things like that but so a lot of people asking for a NO DEATH save so that is what I provided, but thanks anyways

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by killmore View Post
Thanks For this Savegame and Hard work

you're welcome

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kiseong View Post
Say, usually for CFW situations, how do you know what exact file to replace? It didn't say what to replace in the description, only instructions after copying and all. Or is it something that I'm obviously missing about right now? xD

Copy everything except the .sfo file

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by CanonChris View Post

Try replacing everything except .sfo file, and if that doesn't work then you'll probably need Xploder to do it.
08-10-2012, 12:40 AM #15
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
so does it work with an usb? or it has to be done with xploder?
08-14-2012, 08:59 AM #16
aben
Brute
Good job,use it for my WOW plat!
09-25-2012, 11:56 PM #17
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by BMX View Post
so does it work with an usb? or it has to be done with xploder?

Hey sorry for the late reply, it will most likely need to be done with Xploder, sorry I put OFW by mistake.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by aben View Post
Good job,use it for my WOW plat!

Glad you like it Smile and hope you get your plat because mine took forever haha.
11-06-2014, 02:34 PM #18
Default Avatar
Danick
hi, how do i can make this save file work on my ps3? ive downloaded the file, decompress it with elite unzip, put the folder on my usb stick but when i put it on my ps3 theres no file at all? i really need it, my game bug at the same place that you are now so that save file would be perfect
11-24-2014, 01:33 AM #19
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by arsn14 View Post
Hey guys,

So I've noticed a lot of people asking for a no death run for Prince of Persia Warrior Within for the PS3, and well here it is Smile I played on my last save I had posted a while back and actually got it saved right before the final boss, the Dahaka in this case, so just continue and I'll post a guide down below, and defeat the Dahaka and don't die! If you die just quit and load the game again.

Load the very top save that says Warrior Within and follow the guide below the save.

GUIDE (You must login or register to view this content.)

Step off of the time travel portal and save your game at the fountain. Move through the wall of water into the sacred caves.

Run up the ledge on the left. Run along the right wall to the far ledges. While on the top platform, run up the wall to the ledge. Shimmy left and jump to the entrance. Follow the hall to the gap. Drop into the water and grab the niche on the left side. Shimmy up to the other side. Jump down into the large chamber and prepare for battle.

The fight against the Dahaka is a bit simpler than the fight against the Empress. Once again use your sand tanks solely for slowing time. Invoke Eye of the Storm so you can assault the Dahaka’s lower section repeatedly. Roll when the Dahaka attacks and swipes. Repeat! Don’t use too much sand, though; you’ll need it for the next part of the battle!

At points during the fight, the Empress unleashes her own attack on the beast. Her assault sends the Dahaka off the cliff where he hangs on for dear life. As soon as this happens, immediately invoke Eye of the Storm and rush to the Dahaka’s position (straight ahead). Bombard the Dahaka’s head with attacks. When time returns to normal, slow it down once again and resume the attack.

When the Dahaka recovers, he returns upright and regains a large chunk of health. That’s why it’s important to inflict as much damage as possible while the Dahaka hangs onto the edge. Resume your attack against the Dahaka and dodge its swipes. Save sand until the Empress knocks the beast off the edge again. Invoke Eye of the Storm and crush the Dahaka!

Defeating the Dahaka instead of the Empress rewards you with an alternate end movie sequence. So you’ll need to recover all nine life upgrades, recover the water sword from the Hourglass Chamber, and defeat the Dahaka in the final battle to watch the alternate ending.

YOUTUBE GUIDE ( START AT 2:59 )

This is the EU DISC version BLES01092 if you want to add it to your post Happy
Last edited by ackendo ; 11-24-2014 at 01:35 AM.

The following user thanked ackendo for this useful post:

arsn14

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo