06-23-2012, 12:34 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU, i'm pretty much the first person to upload a Save for this anywhere.. You can get the Platinum Trophy with 3 Saves.

Use this Save: You must login or register to view this content. Then do the following:

Just replay the missions from the batcave computer to get story related trophies

Free Play the FIRST mission and go to pause menu, go to extras menu and activate 'Studs x2' then collect as many studs as you can until you get 'Super Hero' on the level, then pause game, exit, then 'save and finish level', DING 'Super Hero' Trophy pops.

Replay the first mission with 2 controllers (you must play until the end of the level) to get the trophy: Dynamic Duo.

Use the subway train to get trophy: Subway Hero.

Hold TRIANGLE and Select Green Lantern to play as, then just go defeat Sinestro on the map and purchase him as Green Lantern for trophy: Green Lantern's Light.

When defeating the bosses on the map, play as Superman then go defeat and purchase Zod and you get trophy: Kal-El Last Son of Krypton.

Hold TRIANGLE and select Custom A to get trophy: Test Hero.

Play as Superman and Fly, you get trophy: It's A Bird... It's A Plane...

As Robin, just keep fighting goons until you see a prompt to press the CIRCLE button above their heads, press it and you get a trophy: Combo Hero.

Follow this video for Gorilla Thriller Trophy:

Thanks to Proskatercam for this save You must login or register to view this content. Now try the following:

On load pops: Justice League, Super- Villain, Halfway Through, The House of Luthor.

In the Batcave, go to each garage: Ground (middle), Flying (left) and Floating (right). Simply select the bottom 5 vehicles in each of the 3 garages and you get trophy: Minikit Hero.

Free Play Mission 12, go to the end, on the roof use magnet gun/suit to bring in the citizen from the blue pole then exit save and finish level, unlocked trophies: City Slicker, My Hero.
(To easily do the citizen, while in free play, hold TRIANGLE and select Cyborg to play as, then hold CIRCLE next to the blue pole with the citizen on it.)

Follow this video to find supergirl (last character) and get trophies: Girl Power, Team Building, The End.

For Toy Gotham trophy just find the doorway at gotham park and go through it, Replay it, start bashing things then exit level.

Select Brainiac to play as, fly to the roof of Wayne Tower and destroy the Green LexBots there to get trophy: Inferior Machines.

Now after using those Saves, use MY final Save here: You must login or register to view this content. then do the following:

Press pause, go to extras, enter this code: 74EZUT

Ding Extra! Extra! Trophy, DING Platinum.

Just to confirm, this Save Set works with BOTH the Disc and the downloadable PSN version of the game.

My Save Thread :troll:: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-16-2013 at 03:52 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A86, ady, Alpenjodel61, Amarildo88, azmo85, BASIA2001, bexta74, bilaljalook, Captain Harlock, comer, Cooler, Eatmycoolbeanslol, follower, gametech2, Gandalf, GreenTea101, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, jackisback2, jameshird85, jbremix, jhonatan garcia, jkidda, joury070, karimkz, kobra1922, krustytoe, Liam, lunca76, macpcc, Malark5, mark1, mcr1978, TheChosenOne, nabeil15, neoar, Darth Saul, panos0000, Plathunter8, Platina, Prototype10, ps3user_ngu, rieks, Ripsta Bone, satosi, Sean Alexander, Sirprizer, smash2k8, Smegger72, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Windmaker86, xSOADx, yzaasn, zoules
07-07-2012, 02:55 PM #56
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Just to confirm you must be using the 99% Save for it, then you have to drive all 15 minikit vehicles.

There are 5 for Land, 5 for Air and 5 for Water. Make sure you drive EACH one individually.

ya sorry, lol was my fault... dont hear the "pling" from the trophy, sorry Smile
07-07-2012, 03:01 PM #57
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Alpenjodel61 View Post
ya sorry, lol was my fault... dont hear the "pling" from the trophy, sorry Smile

Ah no problem. :y:
07-07-2012, 03:15 PM #58
Saloom
Not Living The Dream
thanks for sharing
07-07-2012, 03:16 PM #59
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Saloom View Post
thanks for sharing

No problem I hope it helps. :y:
07-09-2012, 07:35 PM #60
thank you but I have a question how many hours to get platinum with using hack i listen for my friend that some people got platinum in 1 hour
07-10-2012, 04:47 PM #61
A86
Do a barrel roll!
Even though I'll play this legitimate, thank you for uploading this save to help people.
07-10-2012, 05:04 PM #62
Awesome share guys,this will help loads :y:
07-12-2012, 05:40 PM #63
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by DENAMET007 View Post
thank you but I have a question how many hours to get platinum with using hack i listen for my friend that some people got platinum in 1 hour

Takes no more than 3 hours.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by A86 View Post
Even though I'll play this legitimate, thank you for uploading this save to help people.

No problem. :y:

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hashishiyun View Post
Awesome share guys,this will help loads :y:

No problem. :y:
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM #64
hammy2009
I am error
thanks helped big time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo