Post: FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! The GTA Skylift Game Save for *PS3*!
09-02-2012, 11:43 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there NGU.

This is the first time EVER that a Game Save has been created with the Liberty Skylift Saved and parked for you to fly around in on the PS3 version of The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

The Liberty Skylift features in 2 missions; Caught With Your Pants Down and For The Man Who Has Everything.

Originally there were tutorials on how to obtain the Skylift legitimately by glitching the mission by spawning a helicopter and chasing it -- however this was PATCHED in the PS3 version of TBOGT and only works for the Xbox 360 and PC versions.

Here is a video of the original tutorial for the Skylift by GTASeries (This tutorial does NOT work for PS3, only for Xbox 360 and PC) :

Now all PS3 Gamers can enjoy this big bird for themselves.

*This does not require Jailbreak to use, just resign the Save to your profile with Xploder*

Here you go!
You must login or register to view this content.

For my other GTA Rare Vehicles Saves, go here:

For my GTA Brickade Save go here:

This is the first Save uploaded ANYWHERE for this, and originally I was going to only release this for Elite Members, so please show some appreciation. Happy

P.S. This is not a trophy guide, this is for the GTA vehicle 'Skylift'.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

*EDIT UPDATE*

The Save has been updated, when you load the Save, all cheats will be available in the phone menu, and a Bati Custom bike is just outside, when you get on it, follow the already set GPS marker for the Skylift.

*FOR THE MODERATORS*

While using this Save, playing golf gives you the opportunity for the Four Play trophy. Happy
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 10:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

JordanCarr, bilaljalook, Cien, Elduder, elite_killa, fasooole, fmkilo, Gabberhard, Bichote, Jared, Martvse, method1278, pedrobandicoot, say-say123, Sirprizer, Skurt, SlowGrind, XX-SNAKE-XX
09-03-2012, 05:30 PM #20
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Moved to the GTA forum it not a trophy save :y:
09-03-2012, 07:04 PM #21
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Moved to the GTA forum it not a trophy save :y:

But it's a Game Save Exploit, which files under that section.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by mazdafreak View Post
nicely done mate gives a whole different feeling then the other helicopters :p

Thanks and yes it does. Happy
09-04-2012, 01:07 AM #22
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Hi there NGU.

This is the first time EVER that a Game Save has been created with the Liberty Skylift Saved and parked for you to fly around in on the PS3 version of The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

The Liberty Skylift features in 2 missions; Caught With Your Pants Down and For The Man Who Has Everything.

Originally there were tutorials on how to obtain the Skylift legitimately by glitching the mission by spawning a helicopter and chasing it -- however this was PATCHED in the PS3 version of TBOGT and only works for the Xbox 360 and PC versions.

Here is a video of the original tutorial for the Skylift by GTASeries (This tutorial does NOT work for PS3, only for Xbox 360 and PC) :

Now all PS3 Gamers can enjoy this big bird for themselves.

*This does not require Jailbreak to use, just resign the Save to your profile with Xploder*

Here you go!

For my other GTA Rare Vehicles Saves, go here:

This is the first Save uploaded ANYWHERE for this, and originally I was going to only release this for Elite Members, so please show some appreciation. Happy

P.S. This is not a trophy guide, this is for the GTA vehicle 'Skylift'.

Pedo Leader's video for this:

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

*EDIT UPDATE*

The Save has been updated, when you load the Save, all cheats will be available in the phone menu, and a Bullet GT is just outside, when you enter it, follow the already set GPS marker for the Skylift.

*FOR THE MODERATORS*

While using this Save, playing the Yusuf mission gives you the oppurtunity for the Skydiving trophy. Happy

I don't have GTA, you would need to record it and then I can put it on my channel if you want.
09-04-2012, 04:03 AM #23
Ok i can understand using the save for yourself and even posting this for people but i was nice enough to give it to you but atleast give me CREDIT and Put my Name in the thread IF YOUR GONNA POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ITS MY SAVE DON'T just act like you made it yourself. I'm not trying to be a dick but thats only fair bro.
Last edited by ZeroFateHD ; 09-04-2012 at 04:08 AM.

The following user groaned ZeroFateHD for this awful post:

Red
09-04-2012, 10:20 AM #24
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Pedo
I don't have GTA, you would need to record it and then I can put it on my channel if you want.

Ah nevermind. Happy

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by ZeroFateHD View Post
Ok i can understand using the save for yourself and even posting this for people but i was nice enough to give it to you but atleast give me CREDIT and Put my Name in the thread IF YOUR GONNA POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ITS MY SAVE DON'T just act like you made it yourself. I'm not trying to be a dick but thats only fair bro.

Excuse me? stare Please use my Save and take a look in-game for yourself, this is my Save and it never has and never will be your Save. I do appreciate the comment but I would prefer that you did not try to make out that what I have done is yours, and also creating a second Thread with an alternate Skylift Save and again blaming me is not the right way to go about things at all. Please compare my Skylift Save with yours, they are not the same, do not accuse me again.
Last edited by Red ; 09-05-2012 at 10:38 AM.
09-04-2012, 06:15 PM #25
Great job man,I love the skylift Happy
09-04-2012, 06:19 PM #26
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by AlabamaBeast View Post
Great job man,I love the skylift Happy

Thanks and me too. Happy
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM #27
Red
Life In Technicolor
The Save has been updated again, now it has the story complete, the next update will be that the Bullet GT will be replaced with a Bati Custom Bike (rare vehicle) which only features in the final mission of TBOGT.
09-05-2012, 10:30 AM #28
Repetition
dem feels
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
The Save has been updated again, now it has the story complete, the next update will be that the Bullet GT will be replaced with a Bati Custom Bike (rare vehicle) which only features in the final mission of TBOGT.

OMG AMAZING I Needed this!! platinum here i come!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo