10-06-2012, 04:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, this is a save set for X-Men Destiny. This is not a rip-off of soad08's thread: You must login or register to view this content. but can be used With it for:
1. People who do not want to play the entire game (there are many checkpoint saves)
2. Want their platinum to look legit.

Few notes about the saves:
- sorry, but there are no instructions as I did not have the chance to test these saves (and I don't have the game anymore either)
- Use continue and play until the next checkpoint for the trophy
- There is no save for Xtreme mode because I used the glitch after completing the game on easy
- There are some saves which accomplish the same task, such as Mission endings. I have included them because they use a more upgraded character as opposed to the 1st playthrough saves.
- Saves are based on US version

Here is the link: You must login or register to view this content.

I'd say by using all the X-Men saves available on ngu, you should be able to plat it in around 4-5 hrs as opposed to 15-20 (legit)
Feel free to test and report back so that I can update this thread. Smile
Last edited by ps3re ; 10-08-2012 at 01:42 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to ps3re for this useful post:

19willy74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, crischevelle572, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, manuki, p78ch201, SeanInferno, The Young Wolf, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
08-01-2015, 08:54 PM #11
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
Hi everyone, this is a save set for X-Men Destiny. This is not a rip-off of soad08's thread: You must login or register to view this content. but can be used With it for:
1. People who do not want to play the entire game (there are many checkpoint saves)
2. Want their platinum to look legit.

Few notes about the saves:
- sorry, but there are no instructions as I did not have the chance to test these saves (and I don't have the game anymore either)
- Use continue and play until the next checkpoint for the trophy
- There is no save for Xtreme mode because I used the glitch after completing the game on easy
- There are some saves which accomplish the same task, such as Mission endings. I have included them because they use a more upgraded character as opposed to the 1st playthrough saves.
- Saves are based on US version

Here is the link: You must login or register to view this content.

I'd say by using all the X-Men saves available on ngu, you should be able to plat it in around 4-5 hrs as opposed to 15-20 (legit)
Feel free to test and report back so that I can update this thread. Smile

Any chance of reloading saveset
09-20-2018, 08:19 PM #12
Please re up de save set?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo