10-11-2012, 03:52 AM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome NGU members and specially Resident Evil 6 / 5 fans.

Here I am to RENEW & REUPLOAD my past uploaded thread
its been hard time for you all I know .... my deep apology for any inconvenience that I caused though
I myself was out of range during the past weeks.

No hate I hope as I am certainly not looking for REP or etc... for one reason I dont get what to do with such so
called REP. I just want to spent time doing work tht I love naturally to do not on this site but even other simillar sites.

OK you guys already know my thread the 1st time started so I'm not going into DETAILS of every trophy
in matter of fact I did deleted much lines & my goal now is 2 keep this as simple as possible
New addition here is RESIDENT EVIL 5 plat save-set as sort of compensation.
LET GET THIS THREAD LIVE AGAIN..... SHALL WE !!!

Oh yeah ALL LINKS WILL REMAIN FOREVER

R.E Raccoon city save-set will be uploaded SOON so I'm not giving timeline due to I'm in progrees of finishing it.

-------------------------------------------------®-®-® RESIDENT EVIL 6 ®-®-®--------------------------------------

NOT AVAILABLE

ALL CAMPAIGN IN ONE ZIPPED FOLDER

-------------------------------------------------®-®-® HIDDEN TROPHIES ®-®-®--------------------------------------

As following ......
✪ Bring the Heat
✪ Flying Ace
✪ Hard Choice
✪I prefer them Alive
✪Sneaking Around
Please referto youtube links that is included in the zipped folder

-------------------------------------------------®-®-® COLLICTIBLES ®-®-®--------------------------------------
there are total of 8 collectibles trophies ...
JUST LOAD ANY CAMPAIGN SAVE TO GET THESE ONES.

✪ Check out my Dogs
✪ Titular Achievement
✪ One is better than none
✪ Mad Skillz
✪ Weapons Master
✪ Rising Up
✪ Action Figures
✪ Weapons Master - silver
✪ Coverd in Brass - silver
✪ B.O.W.s are ugly
✪ Lifesaver

PLEASE REFER TO THE COMMENTS FOR ANY CONFUSE ABOUT WEAPONS MASTER-COVERED IN BRASS trophies.

-------------------------------------------------®-®-® HEIRLOOMS ®-®-®--------------------------------------

THE LAST ONE IS ON CHAPTER 5 AFTER YOU ESCAPE THE POISONED FOG ENTER THE BUILDING
AND IT SHOULD BE ON THE WALL.

-------------------------------------------------®-®-® RESIDENT EVIL 5 ®-®-®--------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD THIS ZIPPED FOLDER THAT HAVE ALL CHAPTERS

-------------------------------------------------®-®-® SILVER TROPHIES ®-®-®--------------------------------------
THEY ARE ......

✪ ALL DRESSED UP
✪ BADGE OF HONOR
✪ THEY BELONG TO A MUSEUM
✪ STOCKPILE
✪ WE WILL SURVIVE
✪ THE TEAM THAT SLAY TOGETHER
✪WHO DO YOU TRUST
✪ DRIVE BY

JUST LOAD ANY OF THE CHAPTERS GO TO weapons/tresures management screen once you there
you'll get directly
✪ BADGE OF HONOR
✪ THEY BELONG TO A MUSEUM
✪ STOCKPILE

FOR TAKE IT TO THE MAX & STOCKPILE
SELL ONE OF THE WEAPONS AND BUY IT AGAIN UGRADE IT TO GET
✪ TAKE IT TO THE MAX

FOR STOCKPILE JUST FIND A FLASH GRENADE THEN QUET SESSION GO BACK TO INVENTORY
AND MOVE THE GRENADE TO THE INVENTORY TO GET
✪ STOCKPILE

FOR MULTIPLAYER TROPHIES
YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO WIN I CAN CONFIRM EVEN IF YOU LOSE YOU'LL STILL GET
JUST LOAD ANY SAVE

✪ WE WILL SURVIVE ------> team survivors
✪ THE TEAM THAT SLAY TOGETHER-------> team slayers
and there are two trophies for playing slayers alone & survivors alone that will show

FOR # ALL DRESSED UP # Its really tricky so please wait untill I finished my new seperate save made specially
for this one silver trophy.

BY THE WAY ALL SAVES IN HERE ARE UP TO 5 MILLIONES xp SO NO WORRY
JUST WAI FOR

✪ ALL DRESSED UP trophy save as most of uploader forget one important point which is
before they conseder uploading this save they actually bought all outfits
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 11-10-2012 at 08:28 PM.

The following 100 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, Ajpostali, ambis, AngelfireUk83, BASIA2001, Behdad, bigbow, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, Captain Harlock, clitwub, darkvanini, deathproof, DJR_Supreme, Draedan, Eggman85, elite2011, faro123, fasooole, floyd1369, forflah123, Gabberhard, gasit, GJx, glitchboy23, gmax666, gnat_, H41822, HUYI82, Im A Stig, infarmation, isigo, jambalaia00, jobone233, Jom Jom, JPClyde, KingTaino, Kyoshiro, Lamputt, Liam, lolik, Lord9Kon, luislaperica, Lukastim80, malachit75, Malark5, mark1, MdMaynard, mexi001, mkkb, MysticDragon, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, One Industries, oOmantisOo, p78ch201, pablo201078, PC_, Plathunter8, ProSaudi, Prototype10, ratt, Rich Davies, Richard., rieks, RTISYOURNEMESIS, selvin santos, Shabiku, shakka26, Shark008, sirdee6666, Sirprizer, Skyline88, Spirit2rose, stl_gravy, storm2502, Texas_Ogstien, TheForce, TheSameKiid____, tofmann06, uaeonly, Uncle_Bryn, Uncrwnd KNG, wakawaka21, wannabeprivate, Westers, Willy Hood, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, riggstq, XJ18, zebbidy
10-19-2012, 04:10 PM #65
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
Just wondering... is any of those saves a 100% complete save? I mean like S-Rank in all chapters, characters and difficulties, at least until Veteran, I don't mind S-Ranking Pro...
Also, with everything unlocked in Mercenaries/Agent Hunt. All Emblems, Medals, Titles, Skills.
If so, please let me know. There is no rush, as I'm still playing the game the first time, only at Jake's 2nd Chapter, and I only need that save file after I get everything other than the difficulty trophies. I would also like to know if it does interfere with ResidentEvil.net? I'm registered in the site, and I don't want to get banned or anything, specially from PSN...

Thanks..about the saves I am sorry to tell its not the perfect one for you if you're looking for a 100% completion on everything for a reason my friend.... as you can see the whole guide is actually consist of devided/seperated saves from other users or even from same user but have to test it on different acc. that means it will not complete everything but each save aims to complete its porpuse. some saves have like 100 medals ans alot you can use that save and continue faming medals.tags. etc.. from there on

About RE.NET site is completely friendly with all saves I am too a registred one there. so no worry

Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post
Chapter 3 of Jake, someone has a save for that trophy? thanks

Hi .. look for the UPDATES its on the buttom of my thread there is an update for JAKE ch3 I uploaded.

Originally posted by Nickolas47 View Post
just perfect

Thanks means alot for me

Originally posted by Liam View Post
Fantastic job on the save set guide, I don't actually have the game but it's nice to see people like you making a 100% effort to help the community Smile

I apprecaite it thanks man. I am actually doing both RE5 and RE racconn city a-z platinum. Sometime soon will post it here so I can be the GODFATHER for all Resident Evil series save-set in here lol

The following user thanked MEGANO5 for this useful post:

Eggman85
10-19-2012, 04:39 PM #66
DM13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
Thanks..about the saves I am sorry to tell its not the perfect one for you if you're looking for a 100% completion on everything for a reason my friend.... as you can see the whole guide is actually consist of devided/seperated saves from other users or even from same user but have to test it on different acc. that means it will not complete everything but each save aims to complete its porpuse. some saves have like 100 medals ans alot you can use that save and continue faming medals.tags. etc.. from there on

About RE.NET site is completely friendly with all saves I am too a registred one there. so no worry

I understand. But then, after completing the trophies, is there no save that people use? Or does people only care for trophies. Because I want a save to play after getting the trophies, you know what I mean? A save that has the emblems, the skills, that is for people with all trophies... Does that exist? Doesn't need to be in that set. Unless you could tell me what is the most adequate save from all of those...(I would test myself, but seeing as I don't have Xploder, I would need to ask for dozens of reassigns, but if you can tell me, that would help alot.)
10-19-2012, 05:03 PM #67
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder

Hi .. look for the UPDATES its on the buttom of my thread there is an update for JAKE ch3 I uploaded.

Thanks bro!^^
10-19-2012, 05:58 PM #68
neoar
Space Ninja
✪ Weapons Master - silver

hay man for this trophy just use ADA Save 3 and do the below

Survival Knife - Leon 3-4 kills
Combat Knife - Chris 7-8 kills
10-19-2012, 11:09 PM #69
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
I understand. But then, after completing the trophies, is there no save that people use? Or does people only care for trophies. Because I want a save to play after getting the trophies, you know what I mean? A save that has the emblems, the skills, that is for people with all trophies... Does that exist? Doesn't need to be in that set. Unless you could tell me what is the most adequate save from all of those...(I would test myself, but seeing as I don't have Xploder, I would need to ask for dozens of reassigns, but if you can tell me, that would help alot.)

Lol I'llbe honest with you about two things most of us do only care about trophies but not me as I do like the game so much that is why I cannot tell if there is adequate save but from what I think the last chapter save for ADA also
last chapter for JAKE will possibily have what you asked 4.
10-20-2012, 02:24 PM #70
ME vs The world
Do a barrel roll!
heyyy
thank u
btw do u have a mercaniers 9999999 save?
and thx ^^
10-20-2012, 03:31 PM #71
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by ME
heyyy
thank u
btw do u have a mercaniers 9999999 save?
and thx ^^

I dont think you need that amount of skills for merc level as any merc skill you want to buy will be listed under
the primary skill points 9999999trhat was provided by shelle82
10-20-2012, 03:49 PM #72
TheForce
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks so much, my friend. Got Plat yesterday with your Save.

Excellent work!!!!
10-20-2012, 06:54 PM #73
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
wait for my RE5 & RE raccoon city platinum somewhere this month
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 10-21-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: adding info

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo