10-20-2012, 11:01 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU.

Here is my Save for Retro City Rampage, which is the first Save of this Game to be uploaded ANYWHERE. :fa:

For those who don't know, it's a newly released PSN Downloadable Game which in the US costs $14.99.

The purchase of the Retro City Rampage also provides the PS Vita version of the Game.

Please note that this Save is not 100% complete, but it does allow you to earn quite a few of the trophies if you know what to do, and also should allow the trophies to also be unlocked on the PS Vita, giving you 2 trophy sets.

Also note you need to play Story Mode then Load the Save from the Pause Menu.

When you load the Save, you should load with the Player standing outside of an Arcade.

Here's what you must do:

Firstly, walk to the right of the screen by crossing the road. You will see a building with a huge green sign saying "Milley's", it's a Bar. Enter the Bar and press Triangle to buy a drink of milk, this will give you 'Feeling Groggy' trophy.

Then exit the Bar, and start killing people to get the police to come after you, and you get 'You Broke The Law!' trophy.

Next, steal a vehicle, and drive on the sidewalk to run over people, hit 25 people without stopping to get 'Rocky Road Tire Crunch' trophy.

Then steal a tank, and find a long stretch of road in the north part of the map, start driving down the sidewalk while holding Square to spam rockets, keep doing it to get a 99x Multiplier and get 'Broken Chain' trophy.

Also, if you don't get this trophy already, you can easily get '8-Bit Overflow' by stealing a police car and driving on the sidewalk running over pedestrians, after a minute or 2 the trophy will pop.

Now activating codes WILL DISABLE TROPHIES and also the Leaderboard, so only activate them for fun:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's the download:

Here is a Save I made for the 'Dance Player, Dance!' trophy:

When it loads, you will be at a supermarket, the trophy should pop on load, if it doesn't then use this area to attract police attention, and keep running around the supermarket shooting everything until the army chases you on foot. Use the Vending Machine on the supermarket wall to refill health, slow the police down by cutting the corners as they slow down when turning corners. Keep doing it until the trophy pops.

Now remember, taking damage will stop you getting the trophy, you need to avoid taking damage for 1 full minute.

Here is the Save for 'Master of Your Domain' trophy.

This one is pretty simple, just load the Game, and walk into the Blue 'M'. It will ask you to go to the 'Impossible Tower' so stay on foot and travel in a NorthEast direction until you see a package in an alley (if you don't then don't worry just look around for it), pick it up and continue to the 'Impossible Tower', the trophy should pop before you get to the tower (it's how it popped for me). The package is just between a dumpster and a green trash bag to the very right of the shop thats called 'Guy, Brush Paints'.

However, the Save above does not work, i've lost the file for it, so you will have to use my latest Save at 36% completion here:

It should pop on load as it's already beaten the high score for GLC.

Here's my Save for 'The Cosplayer' trophy:

Just load the Save, then exit out of story mode, then choose to enter Free Roam Mode and Select Mr. Destructoid to play as, and the trophy will pop.

Here's my Save for 'Eco-friendly Fire' Trophy:

When you load the Save, walk into the red/brown circle just to your right. Press Triangle to start the mission, then start to fire on civillians. Hit 4 people with 1 shot for the trophy.

(This Save no longer works, and I have lost it, this is easy to get with 'The Cosplayer' Save, you will find the Shotgun Challenge at the bottom left of the Map.

Here's the Save for the 'Tool Time' Trophy:

Just load the Save, beat the mission and the trophy will pop.

Can also get master of your domain trophy with the tool time save, just hit a few things.

Here's the Save for 'Death Cam, No Death' trophy:

Load the Save and enter the Blue 'M'. This is by far one of the hardest missions i've played, what you must do is fight through the oncoming hoards of people without dying ONCE. It's hard for me, but easy with the God Mode cheat :p, but that disables trophies. Gaspkay:

Just clear it without dying and the trophy will pop.

Thanks to penaltydagr8 for more Saves:

Daily Grind:

"Sorry about that, yes its in the northwest corner of intro city...To the right of a building with a big money sign on it....Go to the little parking lot right behind the power-ups machine. If you need a better explanation ill post a pic"

A Winner Is You!:

just start the game from the save, exit story mode, go to arcade challenges, and do spree number 8
Last edited by Red ; 03-27-2013 at 12:01 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

19willy74, bilaljalook, bruhpeanut, Cien, Ember2012, feiticeira, Gabberhard, Herrkulez, ishotboston, Jb90, malachit75, moecage, Mythos007, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Smexeh, strappingyoungj
03-25-2013, 06:25 PM #20
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by penaltydagr8 View Post
Not sure this was requested by the OP

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content. This is the Daily Grind Trophy....1 Invisible Wall Remaining

Do you have a location on the last invisible wall?
03-25-2013, 06:27 PM #21
Not sure this was requested by the OP

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content. This is the Daily Grind Trophy....1 Invisible Wall Remaining

also do you have the save for all gold ?
03-25-2013, 06:43 PM #22
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Do you have a location on the last invisible wall?
Sorry about that, yes its in the northwest corner of intro city...To the right of a building with a big money sign on it....Go to the little parking lot right behind the power-ups machine. If you need a better explanation ill post a pic

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ripsta
also do you have the save for all gold ?
Im working on that now
03-25-2013, 06:54 PM #23
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23160[/ATTACH] heres a pic
03-25-2013, 06:56 PM #24
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Sorry about that, yes its in the northwest corner of intro city...To the right of a building with a big money sign on it....Go to the little parking lot right behind the power-ups machine. If you need a better explanation ill post a pic

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Im working on that now

A pic will be nice. I am trying to follow the trophy guide and collectible map and the only invisible wall to the northwest is Biffs Manor.
03-25-2013, 06:57 PM #25
A pic will be nice. I am trying to follow the trophy guide and collectible map and the only invisible wall to the northwest is Biffs Manor.
Its number 6 on the collectibles map, you have to take the subway in order to get to the littlle small island in the south west corner.
03-25-2013, 07:04 PM #26

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23161[/ATTACH] this is the exact location
03-25-2013, 07:06 PM #27
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23161[/ATTACH] this is the exact location

Yeah I found it once you told me about it. I just got confused when you said Northwest instead of southwest. Thanks.
03-25-2013, 07:10 PM #28
Yeah I found it once you told me about it. I just got confused when you said Northwest instead of southwest. Thanks.

Sorry about that i meant the northwest corner of Intro City, glad it helped..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo