(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I Bring To You Assassin Creed 3 Completionist Trophy
Which Took About 40 Hrs To Complete This

To Get This Trophy:

1. Go Inside The Manor & Go To The Book To Your Left
2. Interact With The Accounting Book
3. Head Over To Crafting > Recipes > Inventions > Glass Armonica

US SAVE

You must login or register to view this content.

EU SAVE (Thanks To Anaconda2011)

You must login or register to view this content.

Please Note You Need :

- PS3 Xploder
- Internet Connection
- Uplay Pass & Benedict Arnold DLC

Also Give Thanks To Untouchable_God For Using Game Genie For Max Money .
Last edited by Alberto Colon ; 11-06-2012 at 12:27 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Alberto Colon for this useful post:

Cloud, anaconda2011, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, Bird_Man_JNR, CoOoL_BoY, DeanVVinchester, Defeat, Elduder, Freikugel, jabber, khkudhgfjvbk, KingTaino, rebel_cause, Ripsta Bone, Soli, solidsnoova, TheSameKiid____, Uncrwnd KNG, Untouchable_God, wingweaver83, yzaasn
11-07-2012, 07:42 PM #29
Dont Worry About The _Macosx My Mac Does That Automatically . Just Open The Assassins Creed Completionist Folder and Take That File & Use Xploder and resign and you should be good .
11-07-2012, 10:35 PM #30
dt525
Gobble
Hi guys, as you can see i am new hear. I could use a bit of help. I live in the Uk so i DL the EU file i copy it on to a memory stick and put it on my ps3. when i load AC3 and try to load the game it say invalid save file. Can someone talk me through on what i need to do.

Thanks DT
11-08-2012, 08:44 AM #31
Originally posted by dt525 View Post
Hi guys, as you can see i am new hear. I could use a bit of help. I live in the Uk so i DL the EU file i copy it on to a memory stick and put it on my ps3. when i load AC3 and try to load the game it say invalid save file. Can someone talk me through on what i need to do.

Thanks DT

The save needs to be re-signed with Xploder for it to work. You can get it from here You must login or register to view this content.
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM #32
Hi there guys!

Im new here. I'm from Poland and english isn't my first language, so sorry for any mistakes.

As I can see, it's not possible to use this save file with OFW. But please let me know if there's anyone who can re-sign my save file and help me with the Completionist trophy? It's a pain in the ass to do it, due to so many bugs in the game. Dziękuję! (thanks!)
11-08-2012, 10:59 PM #33
dt525
Gobble
Originally posted by Elduder View Post
The save needs to be re-signed with Xploder for it to work. You can get it from here You must login or register to view this content.

Ok so i have DL Xploder and it up and running, but i am having a bit of trubble figuring out how to get the dam save game working. I have watched a few TUTS and read a few on this site but cant get my head around it.

Every time i load ac3 with the save game file with i have ran through Xploder i get "invalid save data". Can someone just give me a quick lesson because i am lost.

Thanks for any help DT

Ok so after i posted this had another play and i got it, it quite easy when you think about it. I was just being stupid. Thanks for the help and i will be using this site on the reg and hopefully become apart of the community.

Thanks All
Last edited by dt525 ; 11-09-2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Got my answer
12-27-2012, 07:35 AM #34
i can not use any saves 4 this game because i dont have the dlc it pissing me off
12-27-2012, 08:30 AM #35
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by Alberto
No Problem, I Believe bilaljalook
Will Have Up Soon Since I Read He Was Working On It !

Good Job Smile
and Bilaljalook has already done ACIII plat set a while ago haha xD

None the less your contribution will be appreciated by many Smile
12-30-2012, 01:39 AM #36
Burner13
CFW and PS4
sooooo does anyone know of a save thread that you DON'T need any of the DLC's for???
12-30-2012, 02:13 AM #37
cronos002
Bounty hunter
thanks for the great work!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo