12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
10-19-2017, 06:32 AM #182
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Challenge 10 can be done easily if you try and stay in the middle and mash L1+X together. Took me 4-5 attempts of just doing this and I had all the challenges done in an hour or so. Challenge #8 with the constantly respawning medusas and skeleton men took me longer than 10.

Also did anyoen test out the God of War 3 saves? I wanna know what is what.
01-06-2018, 03:46 PM #183
do we have to beat gow1 challenge of the gods in order to pop the trophy? or is there a way to make it pop like what gow2 did. gow2 challenge of the gods pops once you select challenge you dont even beat the first challenge it pops in an instant. but gow1 doesnt. one of the hardest challenges in gow series. and it is such a pain :(
01-08-2018, 08:06 AM #184
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
It's really not hard, it took me around 15 minutes.

if you mess up one challenge it just resets the challenge for you. If you fail on Challenge 8 you start back at challenge 8 and not challenge 1. People make it sound harder than it looks.
01-14-2018, 07:36 PM #185
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Ok for the god of war 3 saves, going in chronological order from least amount of time played:

Save 1 unlocks Poseidon's death and hitting your stride
Save 2 Unlocks Hitting Stride
Save 3 unlocks the burnt to a crisp
Save 4 unlocks mr hands and you have to play through further for hades, there is no hades death/Hooker save state on the GOW 3 set

Continue playing Save 4 or Load the Chain of Binding so you can get the head of Helios and kill Hermes and get the boots because there's no hermes death save either, now you can either continue or load up one of the saves post hermes and continue to hercules or load the herc fight save. The 1000 hit trophy is bad to do here since all your weapons are maxed out on the herc adds and kills them too quickly, you can do the Nice tan and getting Hot achievements here if you wish.

Poseidon's chamber is next so continue from herc and do the harp game which will open the chamber and here you can get obedience school by kicking the infinite respawn dogs and kill the princess. I also got the Bloody Hell achievement here from kicking the dogs.

when you need Aphrodite load up the save on Easy in her room .

Load the Aphrodite save that says its on Easy and perform her QTE for the trophy, and continue on into the forge room where he will open the gate for you to fight the centaur, killing the centaur on easy will get you the no guts no glory achievement. You can also go for a few of the 100 hit trophies like nice tan and getting hot in here as well as the 1000 hit trophy using the hades blade L1+O move that releases skulls. To get these jump up on the ledge in the upper right corner so nothing can hit you. After you're done continue further down and solve the door puzzle for Open Sesame, then continue further on to fight Chronos and beat him

Load up the Hera's garden save and continue for that until you beat it

Then load up the caverns save and continue until you beat the scorpion

Load up the labyrinth save and continue until you beat the room full of enemies on spikes, your invincibility won't save you here when the spikes come through the floors so when you see the harpy appear grab onto it. Once you're done save Pandora and the trophy should pop for her rescue.

Load up the aMAZEd save now and finish the last room of enemies and you'll get the trophy for a perfect clear of the labyrinth. Continue further on this save and destroy the 3 judges and the 3 chains. The fight just involves you fighting trash mobs which can be ignored as you circle around the upper areas of the judge statues which you access from a portal on the ground level to the right.

From here load up the Titan/Unhuman Autosave which will put you at the last part of the Zeus fight which is a QTE and I think this should complete all the story saves

Then just do all the remaining collectible and whatever remaining misc saves are needed
Last edited by zts1 ; 01-14-2018 at 07:43 PM.
01-24-2018, 03:58 PM #186
this makes my life easier , good man
11-23-2018, 01:53 AM #187
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post

Thanks for your saves.But I have a question:Which saves of god of war 1,can unlock "Challenge of the Gods" trophie?
12-01-2018, 05:18 AM #188
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by yaksa1234 View Post
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post

Thanks for your saves.But I have a question:Which saves of god of war 1,can unlock "Challenge of the Gods" trophie?

None you have to do it legit on god of War 1
01-15-2019, 11:32 AM #189
Anyone have a save just before Euryale boss? Would greatly appreciate it Smile)
01-26-2021, 06:20 AM #190
Which of the God of war 2 saves has all the costumes unlocked?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo