01-05-2013, 03:41 AM #1
aben
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Created by steini0509 and me.
Save copyprotect,must be use with CFW & Xploder.
Most save don't have read me,so follow trophy guide plz......
If any question,post here, i will try to help.
Download here:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-17-2015 at 08:34 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to aben for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, albert2wesker, bearl, bilaljalook, BIRDDOG, BubbaDaBarb, Carloswest3sl, DuffyDuck, Eggman85, Fly Away, Gabberhard, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Herrkulez, iceraphs, joury070, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mapoitevin, Mephisto13, Mr.Monster, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nukester, PC_, ps3kid31jay, ps3re, PUNK100, selvin santos, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, themikado, undercover701, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Westers, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolf82, x113252, xenomage, yatta, YnO
01-08-2013, 01:23 AM #38
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
yeah. that's what i do for copy-protected saves. unless the PARAM.SFO has already been removed before the saves were uploaded. btw, you may also use PS3SFOEdit to change the region name.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

about the "Useless Trinkets" save, there are 2 saves, i used both saves. all the 7 dig sites were already dug. also did some backtracking for the dig sites.
01-08-2013, 01:25 AM #39
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Problem with trophy save "What's Your Sign", go to the table to place symbols and no one (below left), I can not move it, it's like a star :S I think it's a bug, can someone help ?
Last edited by Eggman85 ; 01-08-2013 at 01:33 AM.
01-08-2013, 06:48 AM #40
aben
Brute
Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post
Problem with trophy save "What's Your Sign", go to the table to place symbols and no one (below left), I can not move it, it's like a star :S I think it's a bug, can someone help ?

I think i done everything to let you work easier.
01-08-2013, 10:56 AM #41
PUNK100
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post

I'm done with this mate it's very easy just try to see video guide on youtube

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Originally posted by x113252 View Post
yeah. that's what i do for copy-protected saves. unless the PARAM.SFO has already been removed before the saves were uploaded. btw, you may also use PS3SFOEdit to change the region name.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

about the "Useless Trinkets" save, there are 2 saves, i used both saves. all the 7 dig sites were already dug. also did some backtracking for the dig sites.

i found the last dig search between houses not far a way from the location of the save ..
01-08-2013, 11:05 AM #42
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PUNK100 View Post
I'm done with this mate it's very easy just try to see video guide on youtube

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

i found the last dig search between houses not far a way from the location of the save ..

Thanks man. i'll re-sign the save again just to be sure.
01-08-2013, 11:40 AM #43
Dark80
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
I cannot get this to work on EU game with resigning and copying all files except SFO to an EU save. I use xploder and know how to resign so im not a noob at this haha. Has anyone got these to work on EU game? If so how? Everytime I try it just hangs at the loading screen.

Im having the same issue titch as from EU myself, ive tried Xploder swap files trick into another Downpour EU save from this site & spins on loading screen. Also used SFOedit to change both the param sfo & folder name but same deal, still working on a fix for this as there must be a way to convert to EU. Anybody help us with this problem we would be gratefull thankyou
01-08-2013, 12:21 PM #44
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by aben View Post
I think i done everything to let you work easier.

is that there is a medal that does not move the map to solve this nailed there, no way to move it: S do not understand what happens, I've looked on youtube

edit: another problem, I started a new game (for end of A), put back the save but now I do not charge any thereby, stays on the loading screen save ;_;
Last edited by Eggman85 ; 01-08-2013 at 02:01 PM.
01-08-2013, 07:51 PM #45
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
No matter what i try i cannot get this to work on OFW with xploder (EU version). Is anyone able to get this to work for EU. Mine just stays on the loading screen
01-08-2013, 09:16 PM #46
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
No matter what i try i cannot get this to work on OFW with xploder (EU version). Is anyone able to get this to work for EU. Mine just stays on the loading screen

I was getting no problems, I have the U.S. version, but now I get exactly the same ... The problem came when I started a new game for the Ending A. .. As I have already, loading the game and nothing happens ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo