01-12-2013, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

First off I want to make clear that I added 5 saves from another user. When I was going for the 100% on my account I could have add those saves myself, but I figured why make the same saves if other members already uploaded them. Please thank him for his work. The 30ish other saves are mine. This saveset will net you the platinum in a couple of hours.

Or here

The saveset contains all the saves needed for the platinum including all DLC.

If you have any questions, comments or requests feel free to pm me. All the instructions are inside the download and if I did anything wrong with the saves or if something is incorrect please PM me and I will try to fix it asap.

ENJOY

UPDATE

Credit goes to ELiTE_KiLLER-86

Credit goes to Mercwithamouth
[/SIZE]
Last edited by joury070 ; 03-25-2013 at 10:55 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ackendo, Agamakus, Cloud, bilaljalook, Cosi257, D-one, deavil, drhunter, Dymo, Ember2012, Hamza-305, hussler, isigo, Jakartacoc1, jizzpop, john connor 84, k-hassaan, KarbonItami, karlytp4, korndom9, MdMaynard, Mercinarie, OmegaBeta, p311, popteodor, ps3re, PUNK100, Rich Davies, rieks, sandmanq21, SayYO, SHAkA, simmo_316, TG5112, Tiff2403, xorissao, Yada11, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
02-01-2013, 04:18 AM #20
help for the save golden boy the up up and the third degree trophy what do i have to do since in the read me info dosent say much do i have to get all questions right can anyone tell me what to do to get the trophies with the save
02-01-2013, 04:19 AM #21
cool!

The following user thanked PsnPro007 for this useful post:

SneakyJewTheScammer
02-01-2013, 05:04 AM #22
paved with good intentions can anyone guide me im new to the game after i discover the hidden room and the cutscene and after that i shoot down 2 cars that chase me what do i do after that
02-09-2013, 08:04 PM #23
gr8 work guys thanks for the saves helped me out massively
02-28-2013, 03:17 AM #24
deathstrike78
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for sharing the save set.
03-01-2013, 07:45 PM #25
Originally posted by joury070 View Post

These are the missing trophies:

The Simple Art Of Murder - Complete all cases on the Homicide desk.
Moth To A Flame - Complete all cases on the Arson desk.

All we need are saves just before the last scene in the last case of the desk. If you have any questions, comments or requests feel free to pm me. All the descriptions are inside the download and if I did anything wrong with the saves or if something is incorrect please PM me and I will try to fix it asap.

Here is my save for the Moth to a Flame trophy. I used D-One's "Brass" save and played to the last case. There is 5 parts or missions to this case. Save starts at Part 4 of 5. Part 4 is a short driving based mission and Part 5 is a shooting type mission. Basically after the shooting there are 2 cut-scenes and then the trophy should pop.

*I haven't tested this save on another account, but after copying it to my computer I completed the case and got the trophy for myself. Let me know if it doesn't work*

Also many thanks to joury070, D-One, and ELiTE-KiLLER-86 for their saves!

The following 2 users say thank you to Mercwithamouth for this useful post:

joury070, TG5112
03-01-2013, 08:56 PM #26
TheInvincebleG
Do a barrel roll!
good work
03-13-2013, 06:59 PM #27
I'm having a problem with the Public Menace/No Rest for the Wicked save.

When I load up (it's on the case Manifest Destiny) I'm meant to go into the Police Station and straight to interview room 2 to speak to ******* (who is with the shrink), but when I go in it doesn't trigger the questioning routine (******* is standing up).

Anyone know how I can get it to trigger?

EDIT: No idea why it's starred out the name of teh character there! It's Courtney S-h-e-l-d-o-n
03-22-2013, 08:27 AM #28
You have to have the complete edition for these to work.
Last edited by satanicsulphur ; 03-22-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo