02-02-2013, 10:25 AM #1
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU Members

These are my savegames for Hitman blood money
You must login or register to view this content.
:mmm: I finished the game on pro and i test it but not the last mission and i got
Tier 2 Kruger Schmidt
Tier 3 Kruger Schmidt
Tier 4 Kruger Schmidt

Happy Let me know if u test it in the last mission "Amendment XXV"

Notorious
Choose normal " You Better Watch Out" and kill & let them see you to get trophy.

High Roller
Fully Customised W2000 Sniper
Fully Customised Silver
Fully Customised M4
Fully Customised SP12 Shotgun
Fully Customised SMG Tactical

Before you start the mission upgrade the sniper W2000
On Rookie choose any mission and finish it you just need 300K to get trophy.
Quit the game and copy the savegame, Upgrade SP-12, M4 and SMG and finish any mission on rookie to get trophies (if the money isn't enough, quit the game and copy the savegame from USB)
:mmm:

Redemption
Choose rookie, start the last mission and finish it.
(To wake up move L3+R3)

"All firearms collected" :zipped:
Choose rookie "Vintage Year or mississipi" you just need Snub nose
Last edited by Ali D Killer ; 02-06-2013 at 07:35 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to Ali D Killer for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, ALI_80, andy619, Angelus Satani, ATLien, BASIA2001, Bigmac6097, blastman, CalicoWomack, Evilnessmod, filamnder, gemini2k18, GYNOUGH, HUYI82, jedt, ktohaan, Kwan tak hing, Liam, LoLiiPoP, lolik, mark1, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, parry555, PC_, Pferd, raperorapero, rieks, Ripsta Bone, scarfac, scratch_pervert, shadysmith, simmo_316, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, TG5112, The_Fallen, Ungahs, X-GHOST-X
02-14-2013, 01:29 AM #38
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
Originally posted by Ripsta
how i get finish game on pro trophy ?

use da first save and finish da lst mission
02-14-2013, 04:42 AM #39
Originally posted by ghost
use da first save and finish da lst mission

i pick the fist save i did last mission on professional & no trophy for complete the game on professional :(

The following user thanked Ripsta Bone for this useful post:

Ali D Killer
02-14-2013, 09:22 AM #40
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
Originally posted by Ripsta
i pick the fist save i did last mission on professional & no trophy for complete the game on professional :(

the last mission "Amendment XXV"
no one tell me about it
BMJ2K7 put a save in Xploder test it

The following user thanked Ali D Killer for this useful post:

Ripsta Bone
02-19-2013, 01:04 PM #41
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
I have saves for Blood Money and Silent Assassin on Xploder, for 4 SA ratings on Pro on the 1st 4 missions, you just need 1 more to get all the SA trophies

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

You have to get the Russian Hare rating on a mission. Get it by killing every security on a level, and killing the target and no innocents.

Upload your SA rating on pro save game here through mediafire, it's much easier that way.
02-19-2013, 06:02 PM #42
blastman
Ghost shooter
what do need for unlck SA trophy, because i played the last misson (xvii emendamet) but unlock only trophy difficut
02-19-2013, 06:32 PM #43
$$$ DANGER $$$
Do a barrel roll!
nice bro
02-20-2013, 11:21 AM #44
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by blastman View Post
what do need for unlck SA trophy, because i played the last misson (xvii emendamet) but unlock only trophy difficut

Go onto the xploder database and type hitman, you'll find it that way.
02-24-2013, 05:32 AM #45
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Its actually a lot harder that way, still dont understand why people want to do so much more work for the same result. And it is on mediafire thanks to a friend of mine, just find my thread.

Originally posted by Liam View Post
Upload your SA rating on pro save game here through mediafire, it's much easier that way.
02-24-2013, 09:10 AM #46
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
Its actually a lot harder that way, still dont understand why people want to do so much more work for the same result. And it is on mediafire thanks to a friend of mine, just find my thread.

Already done it, It is much easier, because it takes time to browse the database and sometimes you don't always find what you want not to mention some people have to region change in order for the save to work which requires you to swap files which is much faster if you have the core folder on your desktop. Nearly every single trophy save thread has a mediafire link, they cannot all be wrong.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo