02-12-2013, 03:57 AM #1
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Use this save, get SA on mission 5, which will be 5 SA in a row, which will give you the trophies for all difficulties for 5 SA ratings, and will give you the M4 which will also give you the Assault Rifle trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Use this save to beat the final mission on Pro to get all difficulties trophy. Then for the weapon trophies, get the golf club (Anathema) for the melee weapon trophy. Get the .54 pistol (Inv to Party) to get the Handgun trophy. Go to Terminal Hospitality for the Uzi for the SMG trophy. Go to mission Tunnel Rat for the M60 for the Heavy weapon trophy. Go to Anathema for the Shotgun trophy. And finally on Redemption you will get the Custom Rifle, just finish the mission with it on you but do this one last bc you can't choose other missions once your on this mission, then get the R93 (Anathema) and SVD (St Petersburg) for the final weapon trophy, the on for Snipers and the all weapons Gold trophy. (If a weapon ever disappears even when you don't use the weapon make sure to reload the save) Had a few problems with the guns disappearing randomly, SA has a weapons bug, but I did my best collecting all but 1 of each type to help make getting the trophies for all of you easier.

Also when your done, get a kill with a fire axe for a trophy, get 18 kills with the golf club for a trophy, and the kills with the 3 knives for a trophy. And make sure to get 47 kills on a mission.

Saves are also on Xploder.

Aug 16 2013.

This is my platinum save. There is a shortcut to getting the weapon trophies. Whatever gun type you choose, you wont get that trophy but all others will pop right on mission start. Ex you choose to bring a handgun, and shotgun, and a knife to a mission. The trophies for handgun, shotgun and melee wont pop but everything other weapon trophy will at the start of that mission. Also this save has a blank user, so no need to resign this save to make it work, enjoy.
Last edited by bmj2k7 ; 08-17-2013 at 03:49 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to bmj2k7 for this useful post:

370389, Awesome_User, Bigmac6097, charmeleon, deavil, dufruffo, ENightmare69, Gabberhard, Ali D Killer, gioolio, Kwan tak hing, Leonrpg, Liam, Lord Ike, Mago de Oz, mark1, mzaslam, Pferd, raperorapero, sagittarus, scarfac, simmo_316, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, wakawaka21
03-02-2013, 05:42 AM #20
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Actually i have a Blood Money save that is awesome for trophies. Look for it, it can help you get just about every trophy on the game!

Originally posted by 370389 View Post
Lol I used the plat save, and try pretty much everything, like complete the first mission on professional, but the all three difficult trophies didn't pop up unfortunately. I'm only missing those three trophies for the plat :( I won't moved on to other hit man game until I plat this.
Btw, is hit man blood money and contract still hard to plat like this game, even using saves?

And for the cheat or mod save for the hitman HD games, I doubt there'll be any, since it's not too popular game in this forum lol
03-11-2013, 05:19 PM #21
Save works perfect, thx a lot
Last edited by LUFC1919 ; 03-11-2013 at 06:02 PM.
03-23-2013, 01:00 AM #22
mehmed
Banned
thank you
03-23-2013, 01:42 AM #23
chupalosky
Do a barrel roll!
thanks brother will serve me in the near future!
04-08-2013, 10:21 PM #24
Thank you so much gr8 help, pro mode was a pain in the a$$
04-21-2013, 08:17 AM #25
KGPL
Keeper
Is there any possibility of collecting all weapons on normal difficulty???? Cause carrying a golf club or an UZI through the whole level having no options to save the game and only one chance for success is kinda huge pain in the ass...
04-21-2013, 01:01 PM #26
Originally posted by KGPL View Post
Is there any possibility of collecting all weapons on normal difficulty???? Cause carrying a golf club or an UZI through the whole level having no options to save the game and only one chance for success is kinda huge pain in the ass...

If I was not mistaken its in the other hitman2 thread
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM #27
KGPL
Keeper
Originally posted by tareksadoon View Post
If I was not mistaken its in the other hitman2 thread

Nope, the save in the other thread is also on professional...

Actually, for me there's only one trophy left ( the one with 47 kills) and if someone has a save with Basement Billing level on normal I'd really appreciate posting it here somewhere.
04-23-2013, 11:44 AM #28
Originally posted by KGPL View Post
Nope, the save in the other thread is also on professional...

Actually, for me there's only one trophy left ( the one with 47 kills) and if someone has a save with Basement Billing level on normal I'd really appreciate posting it here somewhere.

had to do that one legit one professional. i found it easy since u don't kill the two pizza guys (the one that runs around+the one thats in the kitchen)
start by shooting the first guard in front of u then hide in ur initial respwan area, shoot whoever approaches, i find it easier that run-and-gun. change ur clothes if necessary to avoid other guards. for the guys down floor, use a silencer and go easy picking them one by one. it might take 2-3 tries, but its easy overall.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo