Post: Fear 2 All Juiced Up (Collect all Reflex Injectors) UK/EU
02-23-2013, 01:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

Just press 'Continue from Last Saved Point' and infront of u is the last Rexlex Injector 4 the All Juiced Up Silver Trophy, maybe if u find a Intel will also give u a 2-3 trophies, but only maybe! I didn't collect so much intel, just Injectors.

Have fun and Enjoy Happy

As always: Resign the save and copy to ur Ps3, it's from the UK vers, from FEAR 2

Hit the Thanks button if iv'e helped ya!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SayYO ; 04-07-2013 at 12:16 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to SayYO for this useful post:

Rich Davies, scratch_pervert, Tibo305, Westers
02-28-2013, 12:34 AM #2
deathstrike78
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for sharing
03-15-2013, 02:26 PM #3
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SayYO View Post
Hello

Just press 'Continue from Last Saved Point' and infront of u is the last Rexlex Injector 4 the All Juiced Up Silver Trophy, maybe if u find a Intel will also give u a 2-3 trophies, but only maybe! I didn't collect so much intel, just Injectors.

Have fun and Enjoy Happy

As always: Resign the save and copy to ur Ps3, it's from the UK vers, from FEAR 2

Hi, if this works then awesome i cant stand this frickin game, do you know of any other FEAR 2 Saves available? Thanks

EDIT: Your save has 3 folders, does this mean i need 3 folders on my save? thanks
Last edited by cian232 ; 03-15-2013 at 02:28 PM.
04-06-2013, 01:25 PM #4
I cant download the file. Can you reupload it?
04-07-2013, 12:19 PM #5
Originally posted by xXVeragonXX View Post
I cant download the file. Can you reupload it?

i've added a new link for t odownload the file. Have fun!

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by cian232 View Post
Hi, if this works then awesome i cant stand this frickin game, do you know of any other FEAR 2 Saves available? Thanks

EDIT: Your save has 3 folders, does this mean i need 3 folders on my save? thanks

Hy, my save has 2 folders, that u have to resign with exploder and use them to get the trophy! Happy
04-07-2013, 12:20 PM #6

Hy, my save has 2 folders, that u have to resign with exploder and use them to get the trophy! Happy

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

My save has 2 folders that u have to resign with xploder and use them to get the trophy! Smile
04-07-2013, 12:24 PM #7
Thanks. Smile
05-05-2013, 09:19 AM #8
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Hello

Have fun and Enjoy Happy

hey mate,

can you re-upload your save please?

thx
05-05-2013, 04:13 PM #9
Hello

Have fun and Enjoy Happy

This not work for US version ?
05-30-2013, 10:32 PM #10
hey there, thx for all the great work, but the download is messed up, can you reupload it? thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo