03-28-2013, 11:12 AM #1
Sonoro
I like anteaters
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, i've been coding this savegame editor, don't judge it yet, cause the new version will include unlocks and other stuff. Don't delete any of the files in the folder or the program won't work.
You can easily modify your red orbs amount in few seconds and switch your difficulty.

You must login or register to view this content.

• Tutorial •
- Play a game in EASY mode on God of War Ascension and save the game (The game usually saves automatically each 2 minutes)
- Export your savegame from your PS3 to your USB Drive.
- Load your SaveGame into the program
- Edit your stuff
- Save and load it back on your PS3
- You're done. Enjoy.

• Download •

You must login or register to view this content.

• Thanks to: •

- Flatz -
- Aerosoul94 -
- Red-EyeX32 -
Last edited by Sonoro ; 03-29-2013 at 08:23 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Sonoro for this useful post:

631, a7meDz, andygee1987, BASIA2001, belfastguy, demonio5, Eggman85, Elk, Gandalf, gowhawx, Grumpy Old Men, HomeWorkPS, Im A Stig, imFearful, Isaac Clarke, K3ViNPwNz-, keeks7, ksandros, kuwait, maniakmach23, mark1, matt0897, Moefawkah, Nickolas47, NuclearArmpit, ozma, pablo201078, PC_, pepino, RussianProdigy, saso, ser, Sirprizer, SnaY, socia, SwordspiTTer, viniciusventrue2, X-GHOST-X, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
07-30-2013, 08:56 PM #83
DM13
Bounty hunter
Can this be used on Titan at chapter 5? I've been playing the game, but half of the red orb chests have been giving me orbs but they are not increasing the total. I don't even know if this is due to the latest patch. And I don't exactly want to start all over again...
Also, can this even be done in Titan? I've been trying, but it seems impossible to get to that part of the game with 180 orbs. I only get 160.
Okay, second edit, I've managed to get 192 orbs. I now have the Titan working. I can confirm that it works on Titan, if you get to the 180 orbs. I can provide my save for people who want it. It might be handy if you experience the same issue that I have, that most chests don't give orbs.
Final edit, lol. I have been playing the game, but I decided to quit and reload, to make sure that the orbs would stay there if I reloaded. They are. Problem is, the upgrades were working, but now that I reloaded, I can't use the upgrades. I can't perform the 3x Triangle and all other attacks other than the default ones. I have reached the Ares Fire, and I got the special, but still can't use the others. Is this supposed to happen?
Last edited by DM13 ; 07-30-2013 at 10:49 PM.
07-31-2013, 03:40 PM #84
BCES version. Works just fine. Started normal mode, got around 200 orbs. quit game delete preferences, mod save, then reload and have maxed orbs. THANK YOU OP!!!
08-04-2013, 08:49 PM #85
Great editor, it has potential... Great job man Winky Winky
08-06-2013, 12:14 PM #86
just a tip i seen with the new exploder you can edit alot of other stuff too on your save im not not advertising it just sayin,,
08-29-2013, 01:47 AM #87
Hope it still works.
09-07-2013, 05:09 PM #88
thanks, it worked perfectly on the last update. I deleted the preferences as someone said to do.
09-12-2013, 08:38 AM #89
thank mate will try
:hitman:
09-12-2013, 11:06 AM #90
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
If only made final boss easier good work.
09-12-2013, 11:18 AM #91
The final boss is actually incredibly easy. I found the trials of Archimedes harder. I spent well over 2 hours on the trials and 15 mins on the final boss (died first time until I figured out what to do)
On the final boss all u have to do is use the Oracle Eyes to lower the shield on the flying sister, and use the fire blades to rip them both apart. The QTE have to be done first time or the fight takes a while longer.
Make sure your blades are fully upgraded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo