Post: Superior Borderlands 2 Modded Game Save and My Intro To NGU
04-01-2013, 09:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first post to the NGU forums, and I thought I'd start by adding my modded Borderlands 2 game save. This save has been purely created by me. I have put the time and effort into beating the game, modding, and making this save available to you anyone who has a love and interest in borderlands like me

A Little Introduction - I have recently taken up the hobby of modding on my jailbroken 3.51 CFW PS3. I mod most Call Of Duty's, Borderlands (1 and 2), Red Dead Redemption, GTA4, and Skyrim. My PSN accounts are as follows in case you want to play online with me

PSN - "Liplizard777" (My Main Account, will not add on this account unless there is room)
- "LipNlizard777" (My other main, created for you guys to get in contact and play online with me)
- "Treyarch2--" (My Hacking Account - Mainly Call of Duty and GTA4. Will host for anyone)

if you plan on adding me, send a friend request with a message saying NGU so I know where the add is coming from. This is too prevent

This save needs too be resigned with Xploder (No CFW needed) in order to get the save to work with the PSN Trophy System. If you dont have Xploder, send me a PM and I may possibly get back to you and resign for you (Free of Charge)

Now back to the save, the gamesave includes - (You must login or register to view this content.)

- gunzerker
- set too LV 49 (this is for you guys, in order to get the Level Achievements the game has to offer, simply travel to any place on the map and kill an enemy and all these achievments will be unlocked)
- around 10500 bad ass rank
- 1st play through completed (100% all side missions), True Vault Hunter mode untouched (did this purposly for you guys to get the story line achievments complete)
- my favorite modded and "black" level weapons (10), a sheild, a grenade mod, and class mods (2) in the back (incredibly strong, you will not die). i have tested 100s of weapons during my modding sessions and these weapons and items were my favorite. The guns have unlimited ammo and never need to be reloaded.
- maxed out skill tree
- 1.1 million in cash (really no need for money on this save)
- maps complete filled out (sorry for doing this, didnt save the game in time for you guys to get achievement :( )
- maxed out eridium (99), and all black market upgrades purchased

The save has a few more perks, just can't think of them atm.

If you have any problems with the save, or it is not working, again PM me and I will try my best to reply
Also if you have any request just post them on the thread and I will do my best to fulfill them for you guys

Thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to Liplizard777 for this useful post:

cantwin, socia
04-01-2013, 09:28 PM #2
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Liplizard777 View Post
This is my first post to the NGU forums, and I thought I'd start by adding my modded Borderlands 2 game save. This save has been purely created by me. I have put the time and effort into beating the game, modding, and making this save available to you anyone who has a love and interest in borderlands like me

A Little Introduction - I have recently taken up the hobby of modding on my jailbroken 3.51 CFW PS3. I mod most Call Of Duty's, Borderlands (1 and 2), Red Dead Redemption, GTA4, and Skyrim. My PSN accounts are as follows in case you want to play online with me

PSN - "Liplizard777" (My Main Account, will not add on this account unless there is room)
- "LipNlizard777" (My other main, created for you guys to get in contact and play online with me)
- "Treyarch2--" (My Hacking Account - Mainly Call of Duty and GTA4. Will host for anyone)

if you plan on adding me, send a friend request with a message saying NGU so I know where the add is coming from. This is too prevent

This save needs too be resigned with Xploder (No CFW needed) in order to get the save to work with the PSN Trophy System. If you dont have Xploder, send me a PM and I may possibly get back to you and resign for you (Free of Charge)

Now back to the save, the gamesave includes - (You must login or register to view this content.)

- gunzerker
- set too LV 49 (this is for you guys, in order to get the Level Achievements the game has to offer, simply travel to any place on the map and kill an enemy and all these achievments will be unlocked)
- 1st play through completed (100% all side missions), True Vault Hunter mode untouched (did this purposly for you guys to get the story line achievments complete)
- my favorite modded and "black" level weapons (10), a sheild, a grenade mod, and class mods (2) in the back (incredibly strong, you will not die). i have tested 100s of weapons during my modding sessions and these weapons and items were my favorite. The guns have unlimited ammo and never need to be reloaded.
- maxed out skill tree
- maps complete filled out (sorry for doing this, didnt save the game in time for you guys to get achievement :( )

If you have any problems with the save, or it is not working, again PM me and I will try my best to reply
Also if you have any request just post them on the thread and I will do my best to fulfill them for you guys

Thanks

welcome to NGU & thanx for contributing

I know there have been modded saves for this game in the past not sure if the links are still working or not
04-01-2013, 10:54 PM #3
Originally posted by Liplizard777 View Post
This is my first post to the NGU forums, and I thought I'd start by adding my modded Borderlands 2 game save. This save has been purely created by me. I have put the time and effort into beating the game, modding, and making this save available to you anyone who has a love and interest in borderlands like me

- gunzerker
- maxed out skill tree

Thanks

Here is my modded Borderlands 2 save

You must login or register to view this content.

This is not for trophies this is a modded mechromancer with infinite ammo and over 300 modded guns in the bank. so if anyone will use it for fun i post it
04-01-2013, 11:59 PM #4
rocacu
Banned
thanks for share it :y:
04-02-2013, 12:07 AM #5
socia
Gym leader
welcome to NGU.
i still need trophies for that game so i think ill see what this save can do for me. thank you. Smile
04-07-2013, 07:54 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by DragonSlayer67 View Post
Here is my modded Borderlands 2 save

You must login or register to view this content.

This is not for trophies this is a modded mechromancer with infinite ammo and over 300 modded guns in the bank. so if anyone will use it for fun i post it

can you not unlock trophies with that gamesave?
04-07-2013, 09:11 PM #7
Originally posted by xLew
can you not unlock trophies with that gamesave?

I think yes a few trophies will pop. but i don't maked this save for throphies.
04-07-2013, 10:19 PM #8
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Welcome to NGU! And remember there is now a Free update for a 3rd playthrough on BL2!
01-04-2014, 05:12 AM #9
i cant get the saves to work online, suggestions?
01-04-2014, 06:14 AM #10
Hihi2442
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by johny15hd View Post
i cant get the saves to work online, suggestions?

You won't get them to work online. A few months ago they killed off the ability to use modded guns unless you delete the patches and play offline without being signed into PSN.

The following user thanked Hihi2442 for this useful post:

johny15hd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo