Post: Dead Island Riptide Unlimited Ammo, Super Jump,etc...
04-23-2013, 02:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Mod for CFW.

Contains:
x2 jump height
x1.5 speed (so you are able to control it)
Dev M60 on Spawn
Unlimited Ammo
Spawn Level 70
All Trophies pop when you kick a zombie to death.
1 hit kill
1 hit level up weapons
Spawn with max cash
Unlimited Stamina
God Mode

You must login or register to view this content.

All Characters
Level 70
Dev M60
Max Cash
Max Skills
Chapter 1
John on Chapter 2 with some weapons.

Here is my Sam B Save that i beat the story with.
100+ inventory spots TIP: Don't go under 18 or it won't be unlimited any more.
All BluePrints + some Dev BluePrints
Lots of money
Lots of Legendary weapons
Lots of random dev/legendary weapons in storage
Lots of Craft parts over 100+ for each part.

If you notice any bugs just pm me or post here.

Warning: Do Not try to trade the Dev M60 you will freeze. You can drop it and have a friend pick it up and you wont freeze.

If you want the M60 or just want to help mod the game just message me on PSN.

Credit to ZeroFateHD For some of the legendary weapons in some of the saves.

I do not recommend doing this because its a great game...but some people love to cheat :evil:
Last edited by XxCOD5DEVILxX ; 04-30-2013 at 06:54 AM.

The following 77 users say thank you to XxCOD5DEVILxX for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 150coyote, 19willy74, Cloud, Animal27, ATHx, BASIA2001, Biggustothed, BigTrain, ChangeMyNamePls, clark1226, Drug, DrunkMaster, Elduder, Fizzy Joon, Freikugel, SubwayMonkey, gametest-69, Glare, GreenTea101, HolyCreepsHacks, I'm Rudi, Beats, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, Ivy_xxx, jkidda, jkwxyz96, justeve, Lethal Hack, mark1, mcr1978, MEGANO5, mexi001, mk2020, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, muddy888, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, oxhernandez, pepino, Priiime, ProbablyRaging, Pseudo_Soldier, rajibpanca, reptil-1997, rhonliem, Rich Davies, riggstq, Ruri Gokō, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shisha, Sirprizer, skedd, skruff, Smexeh, sunshine333, SwordspiTTer, TeOzFTW, TG5112, tskwerl, Uncrwnd KNG, Untouchable_God, WhyUMadKid, X-GHOST-X, xenomage, xokumura18x, xSOADx, youngtek876, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD
05-03-2013, 06:49 PM #164
Priiime
Do a barrel roll!
like the guy above me said the games.conf only had bles u have to add blus to it then you wont the error
05-03-2013, 06:57 PM #165
H0wdy
Do a barrel roll!
Hi I search Save´s like " XxCOD5DEVILxX's Sam B Save " this one . But for all other Characters with all intems and Weapons . Thanks to XxCOD5DEVILxX Your save Works fine with Xploder
05-03-2013, 10:16 PM #166
can't get it to install. it is DATA CORRUPTED : (

HELP PLZZZZ : )
05-03-2013, 11:40 PM #167
Toxicbloke
Do a barrel roll!
L E G I T he added me strait away gave me the best weapons THANKS {XxCOD5DEVILxX} <3 <3 <3

JaeH-
05-03-2013, 11:55 PM #168
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Please do not use the "report" button when you have a question about a thread.
The report button is to report threads that break the terms of service etc.

As far as your issue.
As is stated in the thread, this is for CFW/JB systems.
And at the very least I would expect that you need a resigning tool (Xploder) to use this

Originally posted by KiDD2009 View Post

05-04-2013, 04:03 AM #169
Just curious if anyone can drop mod weapons for me that my ps3 isnt jailbreak which will be work?
Thanks cos I do need one Smile
05-04-2013, 10:40 AM #170
Hey i was wondering if you could do a save with john with the exact same things in this one but without the super jump and speedhack?
05-04-2013, 03:32 PM #171
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
i updated my DI Mods 2 ver 2 cheek it out if u want:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by KiDD2009 View Post

well had this issues with a friends save i managed 2 fix it thanks 2 You must login or register to view this content.

now this what i did 4 BLUS 2 BLESS - (if ur game saves are allread BLUS all u have 2 do is just use Xploder 2 Resign):

- Decrypt PFD
- Changed Title ID/Region
- Use PARAM SFO Editor 2 change the region where it say Save Directory i changed BLUS31052-SG-SAVE_0 --> BLES01739-SG-SAVE_0 and BLUS31052SETT-PROFILE -- > BLES01739-SETT-PROFILE Then Saved them Both Overwriting the current Param.sfo in both saves then: Update PFD In brutefoce save data and then finally Encrypt PFD.
then renamed both BLUS31052-SG-SAVE_0 and BLUS31052SETT-PROFILE 2 BLES01739-SG-SAVE_0 and BLES01739-SETT-PROFILE.
then i just ran them through Xploder as per usual - worked like a charm Smile

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

I would very much appreciate if some made me a list of all the craft items, quest items, guns and melee weapons and collectible items like those poser things and tape recordings - will pay 50-100k Vbux.

have a look what i did 2 make the blue prints list.
like in the collectables.scr u would fined a piece of code like this.
        Item("Collectable_Islandguide008", CategoryType_Collectable)
{
Name("&ColItem_Islandguide008&");
ItemType(ItemType_Guide);
Mesh("collectable_island_guide.msh");
Skin("Default_hl");
Description("&Collectable_Islandguide008_D&");
Color(Color_White);
}

all u have 2 do is find something that looks like this
    Item("Collectable_Islandguide008", CategoryType_Collectable)

then rename it like this:
    AddItem("Collectable_Islandguide008", 1)

and when u look through the shops if u find something like this:
    ColorItem("Melee_ChineseWarSwordGen", 2, 3, 1)

just rename like this as per usual:
    AddItem("Melee_ChineseWarSwordGen", 1)

then ur done and u move onto the next item there is like 400-1000+ items and weapons and collectible mixed in all 2 gather.

hare the the resource files 2 extract the Items:

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Once u have complied the list in a simple txt file In Vertical Order

just upload it 2 this folder:

it will allow 2 upload 2 my account just put ur NGU Name on the Archive name so i know who U R

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

By helping me make a list 4 every single item in the game essentially u are helping ur self beacuse then i will be able 2 add every single item in the game 2 any 1ns save with 2 bill cash and max skill tree max ammo well u get the point a super save!!! - all Blueprints u name it.

i have already did my friends save - i am willing 2 take on modding NGU members saves if some 1 kindly make a list of every single Item in the game as i instructed - which will make my life a lot easier.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

oh and yet again i thank You must login or register to view this content. 4 helping me out a bit - i still want 2 learn how 2 make Blueprinted guns and turn guns and weapons legendary, would be nice if u shared. that way i can help the modding community - i am extremely dedicated I'm not like no cant be F'ed or stuffer cozz it takes 2 long. i try my best 2 make time 4 as many people as i can.

i have been so far DI Riptide Save Modding 4 special friends and B02 Prestige Duping 4 Special friends only 4 the moment.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-04-2013 at 02:53 PM.
05-05-2013, 01:25 AM #172
H0wdy
Do a barrel roll!
I Got This Save with Logan For US Version if You want Use for EU use PS3 SFO Editor to Change the Region
Lots of Legendary Weapons
Unlimit Amo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo