Post: Dead Island Riptide Unlimited Ammo, Super Jump,etc...
04-23-2013, 02:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Mod for CFW.

Contains:
x2 jump height
x1.5 speed (so you are able to control it)
Dev M60 on Spawn
Unlimited Ammo
Spawn Level 70
All Trophies pop when you kick a zombie to death.
1 hit kill
1 hit level up weapons
Spawn with max cash
Unlimited Stamina
God Mode

You must login or register to view this content.

All Characters
Level 70
Dev M60
Max Cash
Max Skills
Chapter 1
John on Chapter 2 with some weapons.

Here is my Sam B Save that i beat the story with.
100+ inventory spots TIP: Don't go under 18 or it won't be unlimited any more.
All BluePrints + some Dev BluePrints
Lots of money
Lots of Legendary weapons
Lots of random dev/legendary weapons in storage
Lots of Craft parts over 100+ for each part.

If you notice any bugs just pm me or post here.

Warning: Do Not try to trade the Dev M60 you will freeze. You can drop it and have a friend pick it up and you wont freeze.

If you want the M60 or just want to help mod the game just message me on PSN.

Credit to ZeroFateHD For some of the legendary weapons in some of the saves.

I do not recommend doing this because its a great game...but some people love to cheat :evil:
Last edited by XxCOD5DEVILxX ; 04-30-2013 at 06:54 AM.

The following 77 users say thank you to XxCOD5DEVILxX for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 150coyote, 19willy74, Cloud, Animal27, ATHx, BASIA2001, Biggustothed, BigTrain, ChangeMyNamePls, clark1226, Drug, DrunkMaster, Elduder, Fizzy Joon, Freikugel, SubwayMonkey, gametest-69, Glare, GreenTea101, HolyCreepsHacks, I'm Rudi, Beats, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, Ivy_xxx, jkidda, jkwxyz96, justeve, Lethal Hack, mark1, mcr1978, MEGANO5, mexi001, mk2020, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, muddy888, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, oxhernandez, pepino, Priiime, ProbablyRaging, Pseudo_Soldier, rajibpanca, reptil-1997, rhonliem, Rich Davies, riggstq, Ruri Gokō, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shisha, Sirprizer, skedd, skruff, Smexeh, sunshine333, SwordspiTTer, TeOzFTW, TG5112, tskwerl, Uncrwnd KNG, Untouchable_God, WhyUMadKid, X-GHOST-X, xenomage, xokumura18x, xSOADx, youngtek876, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD
05-01-2013, 02:23 PM #146
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Hare i thought i would make a thread 4 DI Riptide 4 Mods And Code sharing:

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by XxCOD5DEVILxX View Post
No i don't have a code list i just use inventory_gen.scr and inventory.scr for weapons i want.
I don't want to give out the code to the public yet. If you find it you can release it Happy took me a looooong time to figure it out.

took me like 10 min 2 compile the Blueprints.
craft items and every single weapon in the game gona take 4 ever :cry:
05-01-2013, 06:00 PM #147
devil, thank you very much for the saves and this thread. was wondering if anyone had the legendary METAL kanabo unlocked level 70? was my favorite weapon from original, and wasn't included with that massive, killer list of legendary weapons on your save. i've searched for one for like 10 hours+
Last edited by gametest-69 ; 05-01-2013 at 06:25 PM.
05-02-2013, 01:29 AM #148
Giving out weapons from this video Today and tomorrow only from 4-12PM EST get them while you can it will end up like the Dev M60 eventually and be in every lobby you join but for now get these exclusive weapons Smile
Send message on PSN to XxCOD5DEVILxX
Subject: DI Riptide Weapons
i will add you and invite you then delete you so i can get more room for others.

05-02-2013, 02:27 AM #149
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by XxCOD5DEVILxX View Post
Giving out weapons from this video Today and tomorrow only from 4-12PM EST get them while you can it will end up like the Dev M60 eventually and be in every lobby you join but for now get these exclusive weapons Smile
Send message on PSN to XxCOD5DEVILxX
Subject: DI Riptide Weapons
i will add you and invite you then delete you so i can get more room for others.

i have been trying hard 2 make modded weapons like putting blueprint mods on guns or more then 1 blueprint on a weapon since DI 1 i still cannot figure it out or how 2 make them legendary - that's the only thing i still do not know how 2 do :(

can some 1 be willing 2 teach me how? like what files need 2 be edited or how u edit them.

i understand each weapon has its own set of values and settings like critical hit, reload time, color, speed, repairable, visible and that kind of stuff but i still would not have clue how to make a weapon from scratch.

i would really like to learn how to make weaspons like you do You must login or register to view this content.. willing 2 help me out? either through PM or skype?.

or just on this thread hare. like how u make a weapon with mods on it. all i know is how 2 edit values and stuff not so good at adding new code to new items or weapons as i said i do not know where 2 start....

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

like once i tried adding the dropediteminventory.scr 2 one or more blue prints thinking i could drop blueprints so my friend could have them. did not work and do not know why and would very much so like 2 know how to do it....

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

i learn best when i examine other peoples code and see what they did then i start experimenting on my own.

like if you could at least pm me an example of a modded weapon that u made with 1 or more blueprint on it i can start learning from there and how to get the dropping function to work on collectables as well so i can share blueprints with other in game.

like the file u edited what u did to get that desired effect how u change color and add other variables to an item or weapon.

i wont 2 learn this so i can help u and the community in making cooler tweaks and mods 4 this game Smile
05-02-2013, 04:50 AM #150
Just curious but will there be a time where you will put the save up with the modded weapons?
05-02-2013, 10:04 AM #151
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by rachet908 View Post
Just curious but will there be a time where you will put the save up with the modded weapons?

i'm thinking of doing that but i want 2 learn how 2 make modded weapons. but i need a good teacher who is willing 2 teach me.....

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

i might be on 2 something u know like there is the Data0.pak file where most of the mods can be made there and Data1.pak map files people say that the DataPre.mpak is encrypted and that's what allow u 2 get the dev menu working i just unarchived the DataPre.mpak and i have access 2 all file within it just use winrar with it should work i used the Unarchiver - a mac app 2 extract it

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

i still cannot get the dev menu 2 work even if if repack the DataPre.mpak it still fails 2 load!
05-02-2013, 10:55 AM #152
good job but can you please help me i downloaed the mods but have no idea what to do please help ??
05-02-2013, 11:55 AM #153
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by marchy22 View Post
good job but can you please help me i downloaed the mods but have no idea what to do please help ??

u do realize u need cfw ps3 2 use these mods besides the game save mods

ok for my mods 2 work u have to Back up Dead Island Riptide using Multiman which should make a directory like this when it is done:

/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLESXXXXX-[Dead Island Riptide] (where XXXXX is that's the BLES Code of ur game so mine is 01739)

Now inside that folder "BLESXXXXX-[Dead Island Riptide]"

navigate 2: PS3_GAME-->USRDIR-->Awesome faceI

Once u are in the DI folder just paste the out folder from the extracted zip file u downloaded don't paste out.zip. extract it with winrar 1st then paste the out folder in the DI Folder then ur done.

for Data0.pak make sure u back that up somewhere on ur PC. Data0.pak can be found in the DI Folder as well once backed up just replace the Data0.pak in the DI folder with the modded/downloaded one.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-02-2013 at 12:03 PM.
05-02-2013, 11:55 PM #154
Death_Aflame
Save Point
How exactly do I get the save file onto my PS3? I downloaded and dragged it straight onto the USB, put it into my PS3, but nothing happened. How do I do it? I only want Unlimited ammo weapons, nothing else..
Last edited by Death_Aflame ; 05-02-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo