05-14-2013, 04:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys nothing hard here but a nice little time saver, this is the 10 hour trophy for pop the sands of time, all you need to do is resign it load up the game the first one and leave it idle for around 6 minutes and it will pop.

Special thanks to Ryu2050 for giving me a 4 hour save to continue this with.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also use these saves for a full plat saveset -

Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 05-23-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: All saves in n place

The following 18 users say thank you to Plathunter8 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ASTDaywalker, CalicoWomack, Cooler, crydunt, Dannyman, DraconiaN32, El_Tito, gowhawx, john connor 84, Lemons, markino1994, raperorapero, ryu2050, simmo_316, VercettiCool, vincentz36400, Wednesday 13
07-21-2013, 12:37 AM #11
Originally posted by CalicoWomack View Post
It's the same bro... you just need to change the folder name... if you have the downloaded version (NSU... or so) change it for BLUS or BLES in your case but you should haven't any issue, trust me, I already did the test and works like a charm.

Well I tried what you said and it came up as corrupted. Used Xploder and resigned, still corrupted. Then I took JUST the save data from the game save folder into the Prince of Persia Trilogy 3D folder. Got as far as the start screen before it told me "Invalid Save Data." Not calling you a liar, but I'm curious as to how you managed to get it to work with ease on your Trilogy data.
07-22-2013, 05:27 AM #12
CalicoWomack
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NegativeZEN View Post
Well I tried what you said and it came up as corrupted. Used Xploder and resigned, still corrupted. Then I took JUST the save data from the game save folder into the Prince of Persia Trilogy 3D folder. Got as far as the start screen before it told me "Invalid Save Data." Not calling you a liar, but I'm curious as to how you managed to get it to work with ease on your Trilogy data.

If you want, send me your save and I will reasign it for you! Smile you won't have any trouble at all...
07-22-2013, 07:21 AM #13
Originally posted by CalicoWomack View Post
If you want, send me your save and I will reasign it for you! Smile you won't have any trouble at all...

Yes please, I definitely need that save set in the other thread. I've been having trouble picking up Game Saving for the PS3, it's a lot more complicated than Xbox game saving imo. If you have success, I'll try to get it to work on my end. If it works, I'll let you know and then you can just tell me how you did it to avoid this issue in the future.

07-22-2013, 05:30 PM #14
Yes please, I definitely need that save set in the other thread. I've been having trouble picking up Game Saving for the PS3, it's a lot more complicated than Xbox game saving imo. If you have success, I'll try to get it to work on my end. If it works, I'll let you know and then you can just tell me how you did it to avoid this issue in the future.

A much simpler way is to take all files out of the saves i posted except the sfo, then put them into your own genuine save, run the save through xploder and it will work, this is how i have always done all saves from different regions i have never once changed codes etc and it has always worked fine Smile

The following user thanked Plathunter8 for this useful post:

NegativeZEN
07-23-2013, 01:24 AM #15
CalicoWomack
Do a barrel roll!

Here you go pal... this is my first file uploaded here so if you have some issues just tell me and i will fix it.

Tell me if works Smile

The following user thanked CalicoWomack for this useful post:

NegativeZEN
05-27-2014, 12:38 PM #16
kchij
Do a barrel roll!
guys do u have "Master of Time" save??
05-27-2014, 04:19 PM #17
kchij
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks man
10-26-2014, 07:31 AM #18
I have no idea why it isn't unlocking for me

I see two saves, one 60% and one 65%

i load 60%, the underground reservoir. There are a bunch of bats, kill many, I thought these count towards the trophy?

I'm running POP US Digital, the saves work, no corrupt, right user, resigned. Is it possible trophies disabled?

EDIT: Nevermind, bats don't seem to count. I got out of that area and killed three guys.

Thank you very much
Last edited by doopliss ; 10-26-2014 at 07:43 AM.
11-07-2014, 01:48 AM #19
In which slot I can do "Sand Warrior" , "Master of Time" , "Sand Collector" and "Sands of Time" ?

EDIT: I did all, thanks anyway xD
Last edited by Fenderfix ; 11-07-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo