05-23-2013, 02:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok. this save was made by my besty xGaRaax

and here is what you'll need to do;

Data 01
Defeat the last boss and get;
( The Vestibule of Hell )
(BOW Hunter )
and if you dodge an attack you'll get ( Dodge Master )

Data 02
( The shores of Purgatory )
( Surviving Deep Darkness ) " you have to not die to get it"

Data 03
(The Dark forest )
( the storm is gone )

Data 04
this save is with infinite Rocket Luncher in the box if u want to play the story with it

Data 04
Go back to Scan the finger print its #2 Hand print location in this link to get:
You must login or register to view this content.

"If you load save 4 for the handprint and you look at the guide he posted from ign, its number two in the written text, but number 3 in the video." Thanks Macho_Man81

after scanning you'll get;
(First Victm )
and ( traces of Tragedy )
and ( last victim )

if you kill a zombie with a head shot you will get ( Bomboole the Oozes ) " easier if you use the rifle "

if you kill a zombie with fully charged physical attack you will get ( Angry fist )

Data 05

if you scan the Boss warms you will get ( Researcher )
and ( Research complete )
and if you kill the boss without using the rocket launcher you will get ( Rocket are for losers )

I'm sure you'll get more. remmember this is for the campaign

One Tip: it will be easier to use the shotgun to kill the boss.

The Pool Is Open thank you danilo_scala

Here is the save:

For an easy start check this thread out

For All Raid Trophies check this thread out
Last edited by uaeonly ; 10-06-2013 at 11:19 AM.

The following 46 users say thank you to uaeonly for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, BASIA2001, bejekas, ChrisBalrog, chupalosky, ckameron, deavil, fantom_dragon, Friday15, Grumpy Old Men, HUYI82, Im A Stig, Ironseven7, jhonatan garcia, john connor 84, juhssarah, karimps, KingTaino, kramerkreamz, L-Griever, Lamputt, mamuske, MilitaryTribal, nekkator1, poetic410, PUNK100, robmoore79, Rukia_Kuchiki, Sanyi, SHAkA, shuuraviolao, Stephen., Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, thebestplayer, UAE_BOY90, Ungahs, WillDemon, X-GHOST-X, xgaraax, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xplicit1
06-03-2013, 01:13 AM #38
H0wdy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xplicit1 View Post
cant miss trophy, you easily get that on the beach after you scan the first enemy, less than 10 mins into game if you skip cut scenes

Yes sorry i was Wrong i mean the ( Research complete ) Trophy . Anyone have a Save for it ?

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
Sorry for that. i'll fix this today

did you fix it ?
06-03-2013, 01:27 AM #39
xplicit1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by H0wdy View Post
Yes sorry i was Wrong i mean the ( Research complete ) Trophy . Anyone have a Save for it ?

did you fix it ?

oh ok, well the save in uaeonly's save works (data#05)
06-03-2013, 02:02 AM #40
First thank you very much for the save. I was just wondering if you obtained the P90 during your infernal playthrough. I want to use it during New Game Plus, but just making sure if you got it or not first.
06-03-2013, 05:28 AM #41
Thanks uaeonly for the save Smile
06-03-2013, 06:10 AM #42
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
Data 04
this save is with infinite Rocket Luncher in the box if u want to play the story with it

How to get it do I start +new game or how exacty I loaded the data 4 but no rocket
06-03-2013, 06:19 AM #43
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
How to get it do I start +new game or how exacty I loaded the data 4 but no rocket

as ungahs said; You have to play until you get to the Double Mystery chapter where Jill wakes up in a room with no weapons. Then you will find a way to meet up with your partner. You both will kick down a door and retrieve your gear. There's a weapon box next to the weapons you retrieve. Inside that you will find the R. Launcher.
06-03-2013, 06:23 AM #44
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post

you must load save 4 and play story when u find gun box (its is in chapter 2 )

The following user thanked BASIA2001 for this useful post:

uaeonly
06-03-2013, 04:57 PM #45
already? nice.
06-04-2013, 05:10 PM #46
can anyone convert this saves to US and posted up here to download, i dont have the knowledge to do that, can anyone please help me out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo