Post: Resident Evil: Revelations Raid Mode All S Ranks + Rocket Launcher with Infinite Ammo
05-26-2013, 11:03 PM #1
Stephen.
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here's the save for Raid Mode, every stage has an S Rank. Also, you now have Infinite Ammo for the Rocket Launcher which basically kills any enemy with one shot. (btw anyone who doesn't know, you can shoot the ground near you and you won't get damaged)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just complete the first stage on Chasm, Trench & Abyss to get:
First Circle Traveler
Midland Traveler
Seventh Circle Traveler
First Circle Overseer
Midland Overseer
Seventh Circle Overseer

This should make the Ghost Ship stage a little easier.
If you revert your level back to 29 and play the Ghost Ship then you don't have to fight the bonus boss at the end, thanks to the user: Friday15 for pointing this out! Smile

Credit goes to: sector576 for the original save, which I finished the rest of the Abyss stages with S Ranks and added inf ammo for the Rocket Launcher.

Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
This will also give following trophies
1- ON YOUR WAY --->rank 1
2- MOVING UP---> rank 10
3- REACHING HIGHER----->rank 20
4- RISING THE BAR ----> rank 30
5- METEORIC RISE----> rank 40
6- TOP OF MY GAME ----> rank 5
7- THAT'LL LEAVE A MARK ----> inflect 100.000 damage point to one enemy
Last edited by Stephen. ; 06-01-2013 at 05:08 AM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Stephen. for this useful post:

150coyote, Cloud, andrea202, Arles, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigbow, BRAIAN12345, ChrisBalrog, deavil, fabrixio, fantom_dragon, Gabberhard, Gagliardi, Grumpy Old Men, Herrkulez, Hklj, HUYI82, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, KingTaino, kittyrinarex, L-Griever, Mago de Oz, masterofhunter, MEGANO5, mexi001, Mocha_Man81, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PC_, rasetsu, Robowarrior1982, selvin santos, sephyroth89, SHAkA, shizumanagi, SwordspiTTer, tskwerl, UAE_BOY90, uaeonly, Ungahs, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, xorissao, xSOADx, Yknip, Yuki_240sx
06-11-2013, 04:37 PM #47
nice <3
06-15-2013, 11:55 PM #48
hi guys can someone please help on abyss please? i would really appreciate it.
06-18-2013, 09:18 AM #49
Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
Here's the save for Raid Mode, every stage has an S Rank. Also, you now have Infinite Ammo for the Rocket Launcher which basically kills any enemy with one shot. (btw anyone who doesn't know, you can shoot the ground near you and you won't get damaged)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just complete the first stage on Chasm, Trench & Abyss to get:
First Circle Traveler
Midland Traveler
Seventh Circle Traveler
First Circle Overseer
Midland Overseer
Seventh Circle Overseer

This should make the Ghost Ship stage a little easier.
If you revert your level back to 29 and play the Ghost Ship then you don't have to fight the bonus boss at the end, thanks to the user: Friday15 for pointing this out! Smile

Credit goes to: sector576 for the original save, which I finished the rest of the Abyss stages with S Ranks and added inf ammo for the Rocket Launcher.

weird so i donwloaded it put the map on a usb stick then into my ps3 but it does not see a safefile
am i doing something wrong ?
06-18-2013, 12:26 PM #50
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by johientje View Post
weird so i donwloaded it put the map on a usb stick then into my ps3 but it does not see a safefile
am i doing something wrong ?

I don't quite understand your issue. You have to resign the save to your account using a resigning program! Smile
06-18-2013, 12:31 PM #51
I don't quite understand your issue. You have to resign the save to your account using a resigning program! Smile

he put his safefile online right here on this page so other people could use it
now i don't care anymore because you can't use someone else his safefile anymore
they probably fixed it and i'm gonna do it without cheating
where is the challenge anyway
and i think for a program like that you need to pay no thanks
06-19-2013, 10:40 AM #52
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Man the save is working 100%. You don't need to pay for that because you can use for free the program called Bruteforce and not Xploder. If you don't want to use the save what is the point then? :(
06-20-2013, 01:45 AM #53
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Does all Raid trophies unlock at the same time or if I play a Chasm stage, its will only unlock Chasm related trophies?
06-20-2013, 02:43 AM #54
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ChrisBalrog View Post
Does all Raid trophies unlock at the same time or if I play a Chasm stage, its will only unlock Chasm related trophies?

Yes, if you only play Chasm you will only get the two trophies for Chasm... and so on. Smile

The following user thanked Stephen. for this useful post:

ChrisBalrog
06-20-2013, 05:41 AM #55
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Yes, if you only play Chasm you will only get the two trophies for Chasm... and so on. Smile

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo