Post: Resident Evil: Revelations Raid Mode All S Ranks + Rocket Launcher with Infinite Ammo
05-26-2013, 11:03 PM #1
Stephen.
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here's the save for Raid Mode, every stage has an S Rank. Also, you now have Infinite Ammo for the Rocket Launcher which basically kills any enemy with one shot. (btw anyone who doesn't know, you can shoot the ground near you and you won't get damaged)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just complete the first stage on Chasm, Trench & Abyss to get:
First Circle Traveler
Midland Traveler
Seventh Circle Traveler
First Circle Overseer
Midland Overseer
Seventh Circle Overseer

This should make the Ghost Ship stage a little easier.
If you revert your level back to 29 and play the Ghost Ship then you don't have to fight the bonus boss at the end, thanks to the user: Friday15 for pointing this out! Smile

Credit goes to: sector576 for the original save, which I finished the rest of the Abyss stages with S Ranks and added inf ammo for the Rocket Launcher.

Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
This will also give following trophies
1- ON YOUR WAY --->rank 1
2- MOVING UP---> rank 10
3- REACHING HIGHER----->rank 20
4- RISING THE BAR ----> rank 30
5- METEORIC RISE----> rank 40
6- TOP OF MY GAME ----> rank 5
7- THAT'LL LEAVE A MARK ----> inflect 100.000 damage point to one enemy
Last edited by Stephen. ; 06-01-2013 at 05:08 AM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Stephen. for this useful post:

150coyote, Cloud, andrea202, Arles, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigbow, BRAIAN12345, ChrisBalrog, deavil, fabrixio, fantom_dragon, Gabberhard, Gagliardi, Grumpy Old Men, Herrkulez, Hklj, HUYI82, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, KingTaino, kittyrinarex, L-Griever, Mago de Oz, masterofhunter, MEGANO5, mexi001, Mocha_Man81, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PC_, rasetsu, Robowarrior1982, selvin santos, sephyroth89, SHAkA, shizumanagi, SwordspiTTer, tskwerl, UAE_BOY90, uaeonly, Ungahs, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, xorissao, xSOADx, Yknip, Yuki_240sx
09-20-2014, 11:11 AM #74
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by kg34 View Post
how can I download this save please? is it for PS3 or Xbox . cheers

This whole section is for PS3.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
It doesnt work for me. I downloaded the save and tried it on my system and loaded up the game and nothing. What am i doing wrong?

Did you resign the save using Xploder/Bruteforce etc?
09-20-2014, 10:35 PM #75
quick question.
is this an instant plat?
if not, whats missing?
09-20-2014, 11:31 PM #76
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by MGScardboardbox View Post
quick question.
is this an instant plat?
if not, whats missing?

It's not an instant Plat. Basically, the trophies I haven't mentioned is the ones you need to get. Can't remember if this save has the story complete lol.
09-23-2014, 04:50 PM #77
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Glad I helped Smile There's a Thanks button on the bottom right of the original post :P

Hello mate is there a save or could you help me get infinite health for the ghost ship?
09-24-2014, 04:38 AM #78
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
I'm too late! got my plat the hard way! damn those rare weapons trophies! XD
12-02-2015, 06:23 PM #79
Thank you so much! :salute:
06-28-2016, 08:07 AM #80
rasr
Gobble
doent work it says no save file when i load the game
10-01-2016, 10:41 AM #81
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Here's the save for Raid Mode, every stage has an S Rank. Also, you now have Infinite Ammo for the Rocket Launcher which basically kills any enemy with one shot. (btw anyone who doesn't know, you can shoot the ground near you and you won't get damaged)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just complete the first stage on Chasm, Trench & Abyss to get:
First Circle Traveler
Midland Traveler
Seventh Circle Traveler
First Circle Overseer
Midland Overseer
Seventh Circle Overseer

This should make the Ghost Ship stage a little easier.
If you revert your level back to 29 and play the Ghost Ship then you don't have to fight the bonus boss at the end, thanks to the user: Friday15 for pointing this out! Smile

Credit goes to: sector576 for the original save, which I finished the rest of the Abyss stages with S Ranks and added inf ammo for the Rocket Launcher.

anything like this for RE Revelation 2???
01-15-2017, 07:13 PM #82
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
anything like this for RE Revelation 2???

Sorry man. Been out of this scene for ages due to commitments. Slowly getting back into NGU again. You probably already found a save similar to this for no. 2. Anyway, thank you for posting!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo