Post: Bioshock Infinite Clash Clouds DLC Ultimate Starter Save (ALL upgrades & more)
08-02-2013, 12:01 PM #1
Platina
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds DLC Ultimate Starter Save

Start the DLC with:
- All vigors bought
- All vigor upgrades bought
- All weapon upgrades bought
- 20k+ cash
- Museum Curator trophy (Buy the Handyman Model for 500$)
- 26/60 Blue Ribbons (Horrible challenges!)
- 10/10 Health upgrades
- 10/10 Shield upgrades
- 8/10 Salts upgrades (No clue how to get remaining 2)
- Possibly all gear (not sure if getting more blue ribbons will get you more)

This makes the worst DLC of the year (It sucks, trust me) a bit easier with the trophies.

I tested the save myself and it works 100% fine! It's the EU file BTW.

Download the saves here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Platina ; 11-15-2013 at 02:37 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Platina for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, armmyperez, BigTrain, Elduder, GYNOUGH, Harvester51, Isaac Clarke, jobone233, khkudhgfjvbk, kwh3rd, lolik, Nischter, PS4-USA, selvin santos, Sprite21, srandys74, TheForce, VercettiCool
08-03-2013, 03:52 PM #11
Platina
Little One
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
Yup. Saw the other save. Smile great work. But that save goes last. Have to watch out for the trophy police. Smile I would assume the use all vigors save pops since it did with the main game but guess not. :(

Thanks! What do you mean by trophy police? Just a joke or something serious?
Well with the vigor trophy you have to kill them not just hit them, plus it's hard to keep track on progress. I spent almost 2 hours trying to find my last combo, turns out it was Possession + Devil's Kiss. But I'm assuming it pops after using any one combo if you don't use the profile save. Not sure, though.

Originally posted by USA View Post
Could not agree more.

Thank you for saving a lot of us hours of frustration!

Indeed! Hopefully the devs learn from this!
08-04-2013, 01:38 AM #12
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yesssss. Confirmed!! Delete profile and play first round. Any kills pops the 1st trophy for kill with each weapon. Then posses an enemy and throw devils kiss at him and pops the 1-2 trophy. Smile thank you. Will have 100% if I can get the damn self defense trophy of shoting a rocket and killing enemy.
08-04-2013, 02:51 AM #13
Thanks for the save, just need the blue ribbon trophy for the 100%
Last edited by Sprite21 ; 08-04-2013 at 02:53 AM.
08-04-2013, 10:38 AM #14
Already have the trophies, did them yesterday but thanks for the community! Just waiting for a save for the blue ribbons (and for the 2nd and 3rd dlc of course!!!)
08-04-2013, 11:40 AM #15
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by coma199402 View Post
Already have the trophies, did them yesterday but thanks for the community! Just waiting for a save for the blue ribbons (and for the 2nd and 3rd dlc of course!!!)

There is a save for blue ribbon. It's in a different thread. Winky Winky

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

coma199402
08-04-2013, 01:31 PM #16
Platina
Little One
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
Yesssss. Confirmed!! Delete profile and play first round. Any kills pops the 1st trophy for kill with each weapon. Then posses an enemy and throw devils kiss at him and pops the 1-2 trophy. Smile thank you. Will have 100% if I can get the damn self defense trophy of shoting a rocket and killing enemy.

Yep! Only thing is it probably doesn't look very legit if you get those 2 trophies first before any others.
I got the self defense trophy randomly lol, it suprised me. Try using a shotgun? It has a wide spread.

Originally posted by Sprite21 View Post
Thanks for the save, just need the blue ribbon trophy for the 100%

Originally posted by coma199402 View Post

I have a save for that! It's in another thread. Smile

The following user thanked Platina for this useful post:

coma199402
08-21-2013, 12:35 AM #17
Man, I wish us Xboxers had something like this.
02-06-2014, 10:08 PM #18
NateRawwr
Bounty hunter
Thanks a lot for this Happy it has saved me so much more time and I see what you mean by worst dlc ever :/
03-21-2014, 11:15 PM #19
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
Hi,i try to use your save for Blue Ribbons Champ,but it's not work when i try to use,when the game are loading he said to me it's not possible to use this save..what i have to do for using correct ?
the save for have all up-grade,all weapons,all kills,all vigor it's ok,working fine,but the save for Blue Ribbon Champ it's not loading for me.
Can you help me ? maybe i have to use your profile save ? or i have to use only the save for ribbons champ ?
thanks brother

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo