Post: Bioshock Infinite Clash Clouds DLC Blue Ribbon Trophy - 1 Ribbon for trophy!
08-02-2013, 07:20 PM #1
Platina
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yep I'm very happy with this and I'm sure many others feel the same!

I was fortunate enough to get the savefile from a random gamer and after tested it you can obtain the Blue Ribbon Champ trophy with this savefile! All you have to do is complete 1 ribbon on any map. Easiest would be Wave 1 on OPS Zeal, kill all the enemies with Skyline Strikes. DING Trophy!
Don't worry about the empty ribbon spot on Emporia, it's just a glitch and I have seen more people with it.

The savefile is EU and tested by me, it works 100% fine!
US save is tested by an user here and confirmed it works, make sure you delete your own profile save, same is for EU save.

EU save here:
You must login or register to view this content.

US save:

EDIT:
Make sure you delete your own profile save before using this save.

Happy Trophy Hunting,

MrCostari
Last edited by Platina ; 11-15-2013 at 02:43 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Platina for this useful post:

Cloud, Analeise, coma199402, fake333, feiticeira, Harvester51, lolik, manh2, pedrobandicoot, PS4-USA, Raiki, scratch_pervert, Sprite21, srandys74, SwordspiTTer, TheForce, weatesand
08-07-2013, 09:12 AM #11
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Yep I'm very happy with this and I'm sure many others feel the same!

I was fortunate enough to get the savefile from a random gamer and after tested it you can obtain the Blue Ribbon Champ trophy with this savefile! All you have to do is complete 1 ribbon on any map. Easiest would be Wave 1 on OPS Zeal, kill all the enemies with Skyline Strikes. DING Trophy!
Don't worry about the empty ribbon spot on Emporia, it's just a glitch and I have seen more people with it.

The savefile is EU and tested by me, it works 100% fine!
US save is tested by an user here and confirmed it works, make sure you delete your own profile save, same is for EU save.

Download it here:

For the US save:

EDIT:
Make sure you delete your own profile save before using this save.

Happy Trophy Hunting,

MrCostari

thanks for this i dont own the game or DLC (yet Needa ) but sure i will use it in future, nevertheless the comunity apreciates it cheers.

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

Platina
08-07-2013, 04:01 PM #12
Platina
Little One
Originally posted by Strife View Post
thanks for this i dont own the game or DLC (yet Needa ) but sure i will use it in future, nevertheless the comunity apreciates it cheers.

Glad to hear that sir! That's why I do it, helping people and make them feel happy!
12-06-2015, 12:57 AM #13
This save is dead too. Tested on bruteforce.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo