Post: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate PLATINUM saveset + ALL costumes save!
09-03-2013, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I.) Trophies for the game have been toned down significantly in comparison to DOA5. For example, you no longer need to clear all 8 courses in Survival, just one is enough for associated trophies.

II.) Here's a link to rar file that contains all saves you need to obtain remaining trophies.
You must login or register to view this content.

III.) This thread contains 9 saves for various trophies that are a pain in the neck. What about the rest? Honestly they're not needed. You can collect them all in about one hour. I've also added a save with all on-disc costumes unlocked.

IV.) In all my uploads for this game I removed param.sfo file. You'll either have to add your own, or transfer my param.pfd and save_sys files into your save, and then resign the save.

1.) Failure teaches success trophy
Go to Versus, choose Ayane and lose to your opponent. Trophy pops after losing and seeing Ayane's lose pose.

2.) Training hard trophy
Go to Free Training, kick around a bit, and then quit. Trophy pops upon exiting free training.

3.) Exercise newbie trophy
Go to Command training, pick Rachel and do the move displayed on screen.

4.) The power of two trophy
Go to Tag Versus and pick Momiji and Rachel. With Momiji, perform a tag throw, which will swap Rachel in. Now with Rachel, perform a tag throw as well and ding.

5.) Rival rampage trophy
Fight one more online battle and ding. Should also pop several other trophies for first online battle, if this will indeed be your first one.

6.) Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere trophy
Go to Arcade, Versus or Free Training and (patiently) wait for a small red box to appear in lower right. When it does, press Select to accept a throwdown. You only need one more with this save. Win or lose, and ding!

7.) All on-disc costumes unlocked
This save has all in-game costumes unlocked for all characters. However, there are still costumes that have a padlock and say "costume hasn't been downloaded" - these you can't unlock via game progress. Instead purchase of necessary DLC is required.
Edit: To people that already downloaded the save - I missed unlocking one of Eliot's costumes. So either download the new save I uploaded, or complete rookie arcade mode to unlock it yourself.

8.) A fighter is born trophy Thanks to mike20036 for providing the save.
Go to Training, Tutorial and complete Lesson 1.1 for a ding!

9.) Unchallenged Champion Thanks to mike20036 for providing the save.
Go to Training, Combo Challenge, choose Leon and complete his first challenge. Ding!

10.) DOA5 Ultimate IS my life! mike20036 was kind enough to help me boost online battles.
The save has 99 online battles fought. You need just one more, and ding!
Last edited by Selvaria ; 01-25-2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Reupload of the entire saveset since some links were dead

The following 44 users say thank you to Selvaria for this useful post:

Akeemi14, albertolini83, alpalia, beebee, bejekas, CalicoWomack, Ceemcneil, ChrisBalrog, clever21, CuriousHGamer, dasima, DragonRed88, EnjoiIsGood, fcgbwilly33, Fileover, The_Immortal_One, funimation1, gm182, gogeta62, john connor 84, jpskywalker7, KingTaino, lawless___, Lord Ike, mzaslam, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nou1969, p311, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, Quien Gonzalez, robotny, SkyFighter19, sonicfan20036, srandys74, Storm-force, stwowner, thebestplayer, tofmann06, VercettiCool,
09-10-2013, 02:35 PM #38
Holy ****, is his combo challenge hard. Not 1, not 2, but *3* 1-frame moves.O.o WTF were they thinking? Maybe mike can ninja thru this.
09-10-2013, 02:44 PM #39
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Selvaria View Post
Holy ****, is his combo challenge hard. Not 1, not 2, but *3* 1-frame moves.O.o WTF were they thinking? Maybe mike can ninja thru this.

I'll give It a try and see how I get on Smile
09-10-2013, 02:56 PM #40
Eagerly waiting for your upload, been trying his combo challenger whole bloody day.
Left with only power launcher and featherweight combo now, but I can never get the bloody last hit in..
09-10-2013, 05:13 PM #41
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
I've been trying to get pass his combo challenge. But bloody hell he's moves are hard to do. I can see why now but I am going to keep trying.
09-11-2013, 05:55 PM #42

Above is all of Akira combo completed except one. The Alpha 152 bloody hard combo.

mike20036, you might want to use this save to clear that very last challenge. I'm going keep trying too, but this is taking up all my playing time.
09-11-2013, 07:14 PM #43
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by DragonRed88 View Post

Above is all of Akira combo completed except one. The Alpha 152 bloody hard combo.

mike20036, you might want to use this save to clear that very last challenge. I'm going keep trying too, but this is taking up all my playing time.

I will give that ago for you Smile
09-12-2013, 04:36 AM #44
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
this game is free on the JP store but theres not trophies... do you have to purchase story mode from the psn store or is it only the disc version?
09-12-2013, 10:54 PM #45
Default Avatar
ddp380
Thanks for the saves. Anyone know how to download from putlocker? It says I've got an adblock on. I've fiddled around, disabled everything I could trying to use the site and no dice.
09-15-2013, 02:33 AM #46
Bump, so did anyone manage to clear Akira Combo Challenge?

Just left with one combo left, someone please download my save and clear this final combo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo