Post: GTA V Beast Save 70Medals/100%/A Mystery Solved all at once + more!! :)
09-27-2013, 01:10 AM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ Happy

I know that i got a Save-set and i will be including the save over there as well but i just thought this Saves needs a Thread by its own Happy

This Savegame needs no Resigning what so ever i had it checked out twice!
If you still got any problems Try Starting a new game play through the first two missions and then try to load the save in worked for me on 2 different dummy accounts so it should work for you as well.

Important Notes:Never resign any GTA Saves to the 0015 Slot because it is the Auto-Save Game and it can give you a problem in which your game starts new on the first mission or corrupt data.
This Save is for the EU version if you need US please resign it yourself and if it worked you can send me a PM so ill add it onto thread Smile

Guide for the Save:
You will start of as Franklin.
Just Change once between the Characters and Back to Franklin so you will be able to see the last mission directly near by. Go there and Kill Dreyfuss and these Trophy´s should Pop:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
Also while Loading up the Game I had these Trophy´s Pop:
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer
Also you can Attain all of the Main Story Trophy's simply by reloading the specific Missions.

So enough Talking here is the Save my Friends Happy! : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 09-27-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Removed request for thanks

The following 101 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

Red, 605justin, 750z, A75G, azizX, bejekas, bigburt82, Boliberrys, Cardell Bailey, carrera, codmadz332, costagg77, crim, CYKApower, DarkKaz, DEathKIller123, DonGiuliiano, dragak, Drumma516, EagleEye80, Eduardopy, Elduder, Ember2012, EyeballGlare, fahd-939, FRAG, Guderian, Hadenkin, hammy2009, Harvester51, Herrkulez, hess47, HUYI82, Im A Stig, imcoolindian, Iruka66, ItzKitKat, Ivy_xxx, Bichote, jatt510, JazzyJ, jedt, john connor 84, JonatasNuno, Khemz, KipLaird, KmartSecurity89, LaughTracks, ljubomir_97, mark1, Master0wn3r, mauswanderer, Millennium_King, Mr.Alfredo, muce75, N7Elite, NegativeZEN, Nickolas47, oldcp65, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, panzernacker, Plathunter8, PO10C_, PS4-USA, Rich Davies, ronald809, ryohayabusa, Schrader, selvin santos, ser, setsae, Shabiku, Shin84, slyjak, socia, solidsnoova, Stephen., sunil88, Swifter, Sys, T101, teehee01, The1997, Toxicbloke, uaeonly, Ungahs, vapid, VercettiCool, way9000, weatesand, xenomage, xNiightmare317, Yolo Brahs !, Ypex, yy26jet, yzaasn and 1 other user.
09-27-2013, 01:38 AM #2
Can't wait to try this out when I get home.

Thank You for your hard work. :y:
09-27-2013, 01:59 AM #3
nice save loaded up and tophys popped nice thanks
09-27-2013, 02:09 AM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
can you get the rest of the trophies without unlocking the last mission? i haven't completed the rest of the story related trophies yet.
09-27-2013, 02:28 AM #5
I friggin love this website. Thanks

The following 4 users say thank you to Millennium_King for this useful post:

bigburt82, GiBU, maniyo, mcr1978
09-27-2013, 03:47 AM #6
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ so i would appreciate a thanks Happy

I know that i got a Save-set and i will be including the save over there as well but i just thought this Saves needs a Thread by its own Happy

This Savegame needs no Resigning what so ever i had it checked out twice!
If you still got any problems Try Starting a new game play through the first two missions and then try to load the save in worked for me on 2 different dummy accounts so it should work for you as well.

Important Notes:Never resign any GTA Saves to the 0015 Slot because it is the Auto-Save Game and it can give you a problem in which your game starts new on the first mission or corrupt data.
This Save is for the EU version if you need US please resign it yourself and if it worked you can send me a PM so ill add it onto thread Smile

Guide for the Save:
You will start of as Franklin.
Just Change once between the Characters and Back to Franklin so you will be able to see the last mission directly near by. Go there and Kill Dreyfuss and these Trophy´s should Pop:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer
Also you can Attain all of the Main Story Trophy's simply by reloading the specific Missions.

So enough Talking here is the Save my Friends Happy! : You must login or register to view this content.

also got 'Close Shave' trophy lol

The following user thanked LaughTracks for this useful post:

maniyo
09-27-2013, 05:50 AM #7
I would love to try this out but please convert the region to US if you could Happy
09-27-2013, 05:53 AM #8
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by maniyo View Post

Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer

Resigned working US version

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to MOHN for this useful post:

canigia, maniyo, Mr.Alfredo, Sandyballz, setsae, vapid
09-27-2013, 10:15 AM #9
JAR25
Gobble
Worked like a charm, once I switched to Michael I even got Close Shave. You're the best man.

The following 3 users say thank you to JAR25 for this useful post:

bigburt82, HUYI82, maniyo
09-27-2013, 11:31 AM #10
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Removed request for thanks.
They will come naturally without having to ask.

The following 3 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

bigburt82, Drumma516,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo