Post: GTA V Beast Save 70Medals/100%/A Mystery Solved all at once + more!! :)
09-27-2013, 01:10 AM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ Happy

I know that i got a Save-set and i will be including the save over there as well but i just thought this Saves needs a Thread by its own Happy

This Savegame needs no Resigning what so ever i had it checked out twice!
If you still got any problems Try Starting a new game play through the first two missions and then try to load the save in worked for me on 2 different dummy accounts so it should work for you as well.

Important Notes:Never resign any GTA Saves to the 0015 Slot because it is the Auto-Save Game and it can give you a problem in which your game starts new on the first mission or corrupt data.
This Save is for the EU version if you need US please resign it yourself and if it worked you can send me a PM so ill add it onto thread Smile

Guide for the Save:
You will start of as Franklin.
Just Change once between the Characters and Back to Franklin so you will be able to see the last mission directly near by. Go there and Kill Dreyfuss and these Trophy´s should Pop:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
Also while Loading up the Game I had these Trophy´s Pop:
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer
Also you can Attain all of the Main Story Trophy's simply by reloading the specific Missions.

So enough Talking here is the Save my Friends Happy! : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 09-27-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Removed request for thanks

The following 101 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

Red, 605justin, 750z, A75G, azizX, bejekas, bigburt82, Boliberrys, Cardell Bailey, carrera, codmadz332, costagg77, crim, CYKApower, DarkKaz, DEathKIller123, DonGiuliiano, dragak, Drumma516, EagleEye80, Eduardopy, Elduder, Ember2012, EyeballGlare, fahd-939, FRAG, Guderian, Hadenkin, hammy2009, Harvester51, Herrkulez, hess47, HUYI82, Im A Stig, imcoolindian, Iruka66, ItzKitKat, Ivy_xxx, Bichote, jatt510, JazzyJ, jedt, john connor 84, JonatasNuno, Khemz, KipLaird, KmartSecurity89, LaughTracks, ljubomir_97, mark1, Master0wn3r, mauswanderer, Millennium_King, Mr.Alfredo, muce75, N7Elite, NegativeZEN, Nickolas47, oldcp65, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, panzernacker, Plathunter8, PO10C_, PS4-USA, Rich Davies, ronald809, ryohayabusa, Schrader, selvin santos, ser, setsae, Shabiku, Shin84, slyjak, socia, solidsnoova, Stephen., sunil88, Swifter, Sys, T101, teehee01, The1997, Toxicbloke, uaeonly, Ungahs, vapid, VercettiCool, way9000, weatesand, xenomage, xNiightmare317, Yolo Brahs !, Ypex, yy26jet, yzaasn and 1 other user.
09-27-2013, 12:27 PM #11
A75G
Little One
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ Happy

I know that i got a Save-set and i will be including the save over there as well but i just thought this Saves needs a Thread by its own Happy

If you still got any problems Try Starting a new game play through the first two missions and then try to load the save in worked for me on 2 different dummy accounts so it should work for you as well.

Important Notes:Never resign any GTA Saves to the 0015 Slot because it is the Auto-Save Game and it can give you a problem in which your game starts new on the first mission or corrupt data.
This Save is for the EU version if you need US please resign it yourself and if it worked you can send me a PM so ill add it onto thread Smile

Guide for the Save:
Just Change once between the Characters and Back to Franklin so you will be able to see the last mission directly near by. Go there and Kill Dreyfuss and these Trophy´s should Pop:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer
Also you can Attain all of the Main Story Trophy's simply by reloading the specific Missions.

So enough Talking here is the Save my Friends Happy! : You must login or register to view this content.

gonna try it
better be working or i well hunt u MOHAHAHA
xD
09-27-2013, 12:30 PM #12
A75G
Little One
it worked
Thanks man ur safe for now xD
09-27-2013, 01:39 PM #13
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
this save is the best gta 5 save yet, well done maniyo, and again thanks for helping us out. oh and can red mist be unlocked with this save or am i going to have to do that one myself?
09-27-2013, 02:10 PM #14
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
hmm i can't get it to work. also tried that with new game and first 2 missions. still after that no golden trophy pop :(
09-27-2013, 02:16 PM #15
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
thanks alot Happy got me a few trophies i needed
09-27-2013, 02:48 PM #16
crim
Brute
whats the cash flow like in this save? I have all those trophies, but as michael I dont have the cash to buy the last theater or the golf course
09-27-2013, 03:51 PM #17
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
I somehow cant Quote or Reply to Post so i hope you guys read it:
@HUYI82 i don't believe that you will get it but try to replay one under strangers... and report back if it pops Smile and Thank you it was a lot of Hard Work Happy well playing games :P
@File-Loader you must be doing something wrong Gasp or you might want to resign it yourself again and dont forget never use save file 015 since it is for the Auto-Save.
@crim there is not much money on the Save like 30m on micheal but i am playing my self right now and trying to push it up with investments but it will take some days to 150m if i even do it right now because i am playing BO2 Zombies Happy before GTA O Drops why not find someone who will edit yours to 1B Dollars
09-27-2013, 04:27 PM #18
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ Happy

Guide for the Save:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer

Thank you soooo much! It works perfectly fine!
09-27-2013, 04:31 PM #19
Nice one i will try it soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo