Post: Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! No Resign Needed! US & EU 37/37 Campaign Trophies
10-31-2013, 09:46 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello NGU, I have made my own Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! 37/37 Campaign Trophy Saves!

All Trophy Saves Completed! Smile

all credit by me~

and for this NGU member Abdulla75 uploaded the save for Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue Trophies.
You must login or register to view this content. Smile

and BIG THANKS to my homie crischevelle572 for the Hard Difficulty Trophy Save!
You must login or register to view this content.

i know the story is short, BUT making these saves are kinda hard, cause it saves at random spots. checkpoints. I make my Savesets very organized and all saves have a 'READ ME' file.

all the saves are US & EU, they are registered as BLANK users. so no resigning needed!

I tested it on my testing account, works for me Smile

and I'm willing to help boost or just squad up online, message me? PSN: In_Her_Own_Words

[UPDATE] - Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue added, both trophies pop up at same time after cutscene and [9th Collectible] save fixed

[UPDATE #2] - EU Saveset added!

[UPDATE #3] - Full Arsenal and Well Placed Trophy Saves added!

[UPDATE #4] - Hard Difficulty Trophy Save added! and the Shawshank Trophy Save fixed! Happy

[US] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

[EU] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

Originally posted by meinname View Post
can confirm the eu set works perfect

Originally posted by SkyEagle
I'm from EU and the hard save is working 100% :yes:

please enjoy this song

UPDATE - People are having issues about the saveset due to the Update Patch. like on my other Saveset for GTA V. all these saves were made before the game had any updates/patches. so delete your Game Data (patches) and start the game without updating. and the saves should work.

Originally posted by xiipord View Post
GUYS USE THIS SAVE FILE (OFW) Just resign and It should work heres the trophies I got!
This save is on hard (last mission) just press continue
- Tombstone
- Wolf
- fish
- Guns at dawn
- took a casual look around
- for the people (choose Irish)
- for the cause (choose Hannah)
- and many more
I got these trophies on June 5, 2014 so I can confirm they work!
Save download: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 08-12-2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: added quote with updated saves

The following 88 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

A75G, albertolini83, Anselmo Ricci, azmo85, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigburt82, BigZaNe2011, chapu23, clever21, cobrag7, crischevelle572, danilo_BR, DeanVVinchester, Riften, dragak, Drumma516, ElijahMikalson, floyd1369, follower, Gamer Princet, GodofHosting, Grumpy Old Men, hateehc, Herrkulez, iHackModz77, ImIrIsH, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, J-Woww, Bichote, Jakartacoc1, Jaytech, JazzyJ, jerrmy12, JustHavingALook, Kaori912, King, klycik, kotringal, lolik, maiconnextgen, Major Meat Bone, mark1, mastakiller13, moecage, TheChosenOne, p311, Plathunter8, Platina, pman187, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prolished, prototye76, kankuro33, ratt, RedDotDinosaur, rencas, rodrigohermes, ryu2050, selvin santos, setsae, sonicfan20036, SSgtHarrell, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, Tom1210, tommyt74, Ungahs, vcesDiablo, VercettiCool, vincentz36400, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, Wednesday 13, xIDAFG, xiipord, xLew--, xSOADx, yy26jet, yzaasn, ZaRaKiii
11-03-2013, 01:21 PM #56
I need help plz, all the saves worked fine for my EU account, my last save was "Shawshank" when I loaded the save it said "profile is corrupted". So I tried another save, but stil no trophy.

Started a new save I played the whole mission and still nothing, I get 8 kills with "Shawshank" but get no trophy. how do I fix it? =3
11-03-2013, 03:25 PM #57
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
I need help plz, all the saves worked fine for my EU account, my last save was "Shawshank" when I loaded the save it said "profile is corrupted". So I tried another save, but stil no trophy.

Started a new save I played the whole mission and still nothing, I get 8 kills with "Shawshank" but get no trophy. how do I fix it? =3

What you have to do is use the save from the mission folder BRAVING THE STORM complete the mission (its at the last checkpoint) then when you start the next mission kill the first 5 enemies with the shank & the trophy pops Smile hope this helps
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 11-03-2013 at 03:30 PM.

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

LaughTracks
11-03-2013, 04:19 PM #58
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
What you have to do is use the save from the mission folder BRAVING THE STORM complete the mission (its at the last checkpoint) then when you start the next mission kill the first 5 enemies with the shank & the trophy pops Smile hope this helps

I did as you said and it WORKED. Thank you so much bro, much appreciated!

The following user thanked SkyEagle__ for this useful post:

LaughTracks
11-03-2013, 05:37 PM #59
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by mrrws View Post

thanks man! sorry if some EU saves are corrupted. because im not Eu so i cant test it :c and that th "Shawshank" trophy isnt popping. i will fix it
11-03-2013, 07:11 PM #60
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post
thanks man! sorry if some EU saves are corrupted. because im not Eu so i cant test it :c and that th "Shawshank" trophy isnt popping. i will fix it

Bro, do you have the EU save for the hard mode? Smile
11-03-2013, 08:28 PM #61
Default Avatar
lexatox
Thanks for this really good saveset!!

The following user thanked lexatox for this useful post:

LaughTracks
11-03-2013, 11:07 PM #62
LaughTracks
Little One
IM ABOUT TO UPDATE IT for the Hard Difficulty Trophy Save and the Shawshank Trophy Save Fixed! Happy
11-03-2013, 11:42 PM #63
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post
IM ABOUT TO UPDATE IT for the Hard Difficulty Trophy Save and the Shawshank Trophy Save Fixed! Happy

When? Woot
11-03-2013, 11:43 PM #64
LaughTracks
Little One
When? Woot

right now! refresh my post! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo