Post: Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! No Resign Needed! US & EU 37/37 Campaign Trophies
10-31-2013, 09:46 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello NGU, I have made my own Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! 37/37 Campaign Trophy Saves!

All Trophy Saves Completed! Smile

all credit by me~

and for this NGU member Abdulla75 uploaded the save for Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue Trophies.
You must login or register to view this content. Smile

and BIG THANKS to my homie crischevelle572 for the Hard Difficulty Trophy Save!
You must login or register to view this content.

i know the story is short, BUT making these saves are kinda hard, cause it saves at random spots. checkpoints. I make my Savesets very organized and all saves have a 'READ ME' file.

all the saves are US & EU, they are registered as BLANK users. so no resigning needed!

I tested it on my testing account, works for me Smile

and I'm willing to help boost or just squad up online, message me? PSN: In_Her_Own_Words

[UPDATE] - Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue added, both trophies pop up at same time after cutscene and [9th Collectible] save fixed

[UPDATE #2] - EU Saveset added!

[UPDATE #3] - Full Arsenal and Well Placed Trophy Saves added!

[UPDATE #4] - Hard Difficulty Trophy Save added! and the Shawshank Trophy Save fixed! Happy

[US] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

[EU] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

Originally posted by meinname View Post
can confirm the eu set works perfect

Originally posted by SkyEagle
I'm from EU and the hard save is working 100% :yes:

please enjoy this song

UPDATE - People are having issues about the saveset due to the Update Patch. like on my other Saveset for GTA V. all these saves were made before the game had any updates/patches. so delete your Game Data (patches) and start the game without updating. and the saves should work.

Originally posted by xiipord View Post
GUYS USE THIS SAVE FILE (OFW) Just resign and It should work heres the trophies I got!
This save is on hard (last mission) just press continue
- Tombstone
- Wolf
- fish
- Guns at dawn
- took a casual look around
- for the people (choose Irish)
- for the cause (choose Hannah)
- and many more
I got these trophies on June 5, 2014 so I can confirm they work!
Save download: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 08-12-2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: added quote with updated saves

The following 88 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

A75G, albertolini83, Anselmo Ricci, azmo85, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigburt82, BigZaNe2011, chapu23, clever21, cobrag7, crischevelle572, danilo_BR, DeanVVinchester, Riften, dragak, Drumma516, ElijahMikalson, floyd1369, follower, Gamer Princet, GodofHosting, Grumpy Old Men, hateehc, Herrkulez, iHackModz77, ImIrIsH, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, J-Woww, Bichote, Jakartacoc1, Jaytech, JazzyJ, jerrmy12, JustHavingALook, Kaori912, King, klycik, kotringal, lolik, maiconnextgen, Major Meat Bone, mark1, mastakiller13, moecage, TheChosenOne, p311, Plathunter8, Platina, pman187, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prolished, prototye76, kankuro33, ratt, RedDotDinosaur, rencas, rodrigohermes, ryu2050, selvin santos, setsae, sonicfan20036, SSgtHarrell, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, Tom1210, tommyt74, Ungahs, vcesDiablo, VercettiCool, vincentz36400, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, Wednesday 13, xIDAFG, xiipord, xLew--, xSOADx, yy26jet, yzaasn, ZaRaKiii
11-01-2013, 12:45 PM #38
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by Abdulla75 View Post
yea i made them BLANK
but when i put them in ps3 say corrupted so i resign them work Smile

damn well i tried :c haha if you can please make an EU Saveset with no resign.. cause it'll really help alot man. i'm still gonna leave the EU Saveset link tho. Gasp ok?
11-01-2013, 01:01 PM #39
meinname
Bounty hunter

The following user thanked meinname for this useful post:

LaughTracks
11-01-2013, 01:15 PM #40
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by meinname View Post

thanks man! so glad it does! i used your quote on the post Smile
11-01-2013, 03:48 PM #41
LaughTracks
Little One
ok i dont know what the hell is going on right now. it saved right before i got the Full Arsenal trophy. ok so i quit the game uploaded the save to my USB, started the game back up. got the last collectible and trophy! Happy but when i took that save and made it to resign to BLANK users and uploaded that save to my testing account to see if the trophy will pop, but when i loaded it. the freaking collectible wasnt there Sad Awesome & no trophy. idk if people are experience any lagging/glitching/freezing in the campaign like me. like i saw the enemies fall thru the ground and im lik wtf. soo i got the Gold Full Arsenal Trophy. BUT the save is no working? :c i mean i can still upload it and have someone else try it on their system. ;-;
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 11-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.
11-01-2013, 04:31 PM #42
DeanVVinchester
Do a barrel roll!
Full Arsenal didt work
11-01-2013, 04:50 PM #43
Full Arsenal isn't working :(
11-01-2013, 06:08 PM #44
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by SHOT View Post
Full Arsenal isn't working :(

Originally posted by DeanVVinchester View Post
Full Arsenal didt work

ok thanks for the checking. i thought so. well idk how to fix this problem :c & i dont wanna start all over again going thru the videos for all the collectible locations and getting all assignments completed :/ maybe another NGU member will upload soon. cause i wanna hurry up and get my rank 25 trophy online and 34,000 points with Handguns to unlock the M1911 Pistol and then get 45 kills with it. ;_;
11-01-2013, 10:22 PM #45
LaughTracks
Little One
ok i can now say i'm fixing the Full Arsenal Trophy. I know what happen! sooo good news i will update later today! with Well Placed Trophy Save also Smile
11-02-2013, 12:58 AM #46
LaughTracks
Little One
I GOT THE FULL ARSENAL TROPHY SAVE TO WORK! I FIXED IT! & I TESTED IT ON MY TESTING ACCOUNT! IT WORKS :'Awesome face YAY and i also added the Well Placed Trophy Save! Smile

The following user thanked LaughTracks for this useful post:

weatesand

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo