12-07-2013, 02:30 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the Platinum Save Set for LEGO MARVEL Superheroes for PS3, brought to you by Frodo, storm2502, Captain Harlock and DrNick201.

My 99.9% Save:

Follow instruction:

Originally posted by storm2502 View Post
Earned 3 trophies from PSN in "LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes".

Stan's Soapbox (Bronze)
Turn into Stan Hulk It's Me Time! (Bronze)
Read a comic in Deadpool's room on the Helicarrier Alter Ego (Bronze)
Perform all big LEGO figure transformations
for me only this pop up....

Originally posted by storm2502 View Post
Update:

"Earned 3 trophies from PSN in "LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes".

Stan-tastic (Silver)
Rescue Stan Lee from every peril (Single Player) You Win a No-Prize! (Gold)
Complete game 100% (Single Player) Ultimate True Believer (Gold) Unlock all True Believers (Single Player)

Follow more instruction:

The last gold brick can be obtained in a race. The race is located at the same level height as the helicarrier, above the water to the left of Kingpin Tower (On the map it is the icon of a Staff with a diamond).

Best character to use for the race Star guy (Guardians of The Galaxy). Use X button to ascend and O button to descend, don't be afraid to make sharp turns, but also make sure you don't spam the O or X buttons or you will fail.

Replaying missions from inside the Helicarrier will get you the story trophies.

For story related trophies, head inside the Helicarrier and go to the control panel, and replay the story missions. Load the mission, collect a few studs, then pause the game, choose "quit" then select "Save and Exit", it will then save and the trophy for that level should pop. Rinse and repeat for the rest of the story trophies.

Now use this Save and follow instruction:

For all Character trophies, purchase the final blacked out characters using this Save:
Originally posted by DrNick201 View Post
Okay guys, I made a save for the SINISTER SIX and X-MEN trophys:

To unlock Sinister Six: buy Mysterio (possibly also the alternate costumes for Electro and Green Goblin) and it will pop

To unlock X-Men: buy Psylocke (possibly also the alternate costume for Cyclops) and it will pop

sorry for the zippyshare link, mediafire was not working for me. I had already unlocked the Avengers, Brotherhood and Zoo trophys before I knew you guys were looking for them, so I don't know if they will pop or not.

Alternate Mediafire download for DrNick201's Save:

Originally posted by Captain
hello everyone,
since the save for the caracter-related trophies doesn't work with the digital version of the game because of the patch released on the disc-version but not released yet for the digital version i decided to do the trophy on my side for the digital version of the game and here it is for you:

if you own the digital version you must use this save the other one posted here won't work, normally you can use my save with the disc version but it should be tested.

to unlock every caracter-related trophy simply hold triangle and the caracter menu will show up, on the forth row there is a carater named Kurse that can be purchased, do it and every trophy related with caracters will pop, be patient as it can take 10-15 seconds between each trophy.

don't forget to hit the thanks button Winky Winky

And please go here for any remainder trophies, just use the Saves posted above and you will be fine:

Enjoy :p
Last edited by Red ; 01-27-2014 at 12:36 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

achinech, ambis, Animal27, ATLien, blastman, Captain Harlock, cookies24, DJR_Supreme, fenicce, Gandalf, Isaac Clarke, jaypark851001, Mago de Oz, mauswanderer, mcr1978, Mnemonic7, MusicGamer, QSOX, Rich Davies, User451687468100, SHAkA, Smexeh, storm2502, wilir, yy26jet

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

A86, brd23, xSOADx
11-04-2015, 06:50 AM #128
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
I finished the story first. Didn't do any races (I hate games with racing in it), then I began clean up using the saves from this thread. I started with the "legomsh9" file first, because I was dreading the races and saved that for last.

But when playing the game as usual, the trophy which included completing the race for a gold brick, popped. Doesn't get any better than that. I even got the character trophies to do the same as well. So I didn't have to use the "LEGMARCAR" file because the Platinum popped.

Now mind you, I only want the legit look as well, so I would turn off the PS3 off when one trophy pop, and reloaded the save from the USB stick that I kept in the console. So when I turned the console back on, I just overwrite the save file with a "fresh" one. A when the game load up, rise and repeat.

Worked for me. Dancing
11-04-2015, 07:04 AM #129
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ATLien View Post
I finished the story first. Didn't do any races (I hate games with racing in it), then I began clean up using the saves from this thread. I started with the "legomsh9" file first, because I was dreading the races and saved that for last.

But when playing the game as usual, the trophy which included completing the race for a gold brick, popped. Doesn't get any better than that. I even got the character trophies to do the same as well. So I didn't have to use the "LEGMARCAR" file because the Platinum popped.

Now mind you, I only want the legit look as well, so I would turn off the PS3 off when one trophy pop, and reloaded the save from the USB stick that I kept in the console. So when I turned the console back on, I just overwrite the save file with a "fresh" one. A when the game load up, rise and repeat.

Worked for me. Dancing

I've made legit save set..

11-04-2015, 07:08 AM #130
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
WTG. I'll snatch it, and save it for the future if needed (I collect saves).

Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo