Post: DBZ Battle Of Z All Characters Unlocked And All Missions Done EU
01-28-2014, 03:07 PM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here Is my DBZ Battle Of Z save with all characters unlocked. And all missions completed and It also has the following.

Rank 999
DP 999999
PP 999999
Single Mission All Card Stock Max is 99

And here Is some Information on what trophies can unlocked with the save You must login or register to view this content.

Game Save here You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Trophy. Go to premium shop and buy a 7 star card and the trophy will unlock.

You must login or register to view this content. For Super-powered Warriors trophy just rank up the last
three CPU characters. Which are Super Saiyan Broly Beerus and Super Saiyan God Goku. And for the Character Master trophy just finished any mission with Super Saiyan Broly and the trophy will unlock.
Enjoy Smile
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 02-13-2014 at 12:16 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

beebee, bejekas, DarkKaz, Dean7, deavil, DEVILRYUUJIN, DJR_Supreme, eizade, freedysagas, Gabberhard, Ali D Killer, justeve, KingTaino, Lone_Inferno, metempsychosis, mithosyggdrasil, PC_, poetic410, selvin santos, THEMANIAC1
08-04-2014, 05:57 AM #92
Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post
Here Is my DBZ Battle Of Z save with all characters unlocked. And all missions completed and It also has the following.

Rank 999
DP 999999
PP 999999
Single Mission All Card Stock Max is 99

And here Is some Information on what trophies can unlocked with the save You must login or register to view this content.

Game Save here You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Trophy. Go to premium shop and buy a 7 star card and the trophy will unlock.

You must login or register to view this content. For Super-powered Warriors trophy just rank up the last
three CPU characters. Which are Super Saiyan Broly Beerus and Super Saiyan God Goku. And for the Character Master trophy just finished any mission with Super Saiyan Broly and the trophy will unlock.
Enjoy Smile

Could you upload one for US?
08-18-2014, 02:09 PM #93
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Lots of fantastic save sets here for various trophies, but the one that's really stopping me from playing this and trying to relive some DBZ nostalgia is the Card Complete save. Does anyone have any sort of save or progress towards this reportedly pain-in-the-ass trophy (waiting for weekly lineups of cards??)? In any case, I might still just go ahead and give this a shot and if I have to wait and check back weekly to try to get the little buggers, not that big of a deal.
01-14-2015, 04:44 AM #94
kn1000
Gobble
it says something about not being able to play as it's another person's save, i know u posted it below but i couldn't find the exact link to resign it
03-23-2015, 01:35 AM #95
Scrub81
Save Point
how do i put it into my game? use it and install?
03-24-2015, 05:14 PM #96
Link not working :/
07-05-2015, 11:40 AM #97
Apparently, I can't use it, because it's not my save-data. Could somebody put it in stupid terms for me?
10-30-2015, 12:22 PM #98
hey bro i have save the data on my Ps3 btw i have a cfw also an dex consol and i have doing this on my account he was lvl 100 and i was by mission 50 and i have all on S or SS and now its all gone why? my ps3 saied me its cant load its from other User and cant load :(
01-17-2016, 01:46 AM #99
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Using this save You must login or register to view this content. on the 1st mission I went from 11% to 40% of the trophies unlocking I win, you Earth Scum, I am number one in the Universe, Farewell, Fighters, Im at full power now, The grand finale, Now no one can stop me, Frieza, defeated, Wrath of the Dragon, A winner is me, Mission complete, Now it's Real, The Legendary Super Saiyan for a total of 12 trophies. I am sure more could have popped if i didnt have them already.

Edit 1: also got the trophy for rich collector when i paid for a random card with this same save making it 13 trophies and I am at 41%

Edit 2: using this save pack You must login or register to view this content. I obtained the following Character Master, Time To Start Getting Serious, Determined To Be Stronger, You're Number one!, Most Impressive and Super-powered Warriors making jump from 41% to 60% by adding 6 more trophies from the save file named Trophies unlocked 50%. I am pretty sure this save may have given me all the other trophies I had before and more if i didnt used the modded save from the 1st edit.
Now using the save file named Item Complete & Gathering Of The Super Fighters i have obtained the following Premium Collector, Item Complete making me have 64%... having problems with Gathering Of The Super Fighters... I keep getting an A rank and not an S...

Edit 3: I am using the save You must login or register to view this content. to get Card Complete Hoping that I can still Gather The Super Fighters better as well but turns out it was even worst.

Edit 4: The Ultimate Save named Heat Of Battle Trophy from the You must login or register to view this content. save pack, now this save has a lot of the trophies from before but this one also may have a few i am missing. From the 1st part of the read me file I got one of the trophies i was missing called The Heat Of Battle making me have 70% done. Now to learn how to do an Ultimate move to get 4 more trophies. Doing mission 45 I got Die. and now for the other 3 Ultimate ones.

Edit 5: Cant get the ultimate move done before the boss dies. My team is to strong. Bardock - The Father Of Goku is super head will your whole team getting ring outs. Now there are online trophies but i am not sure i can do them with these saves without being ban.

Edit 6: Got Real Warriors Don't Sleep from You must login or register to view this content. making me have a total of 74%
03-19-2017, 06:28 PM #100
It says i cant use it because its another users saved data how can i make it work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo