Post: DBZ Battle Of Z All Characters Unlocked And All Missions Done EU
01-28-2014, 03:07 PM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here Is my DBZ Battle Of Z save with all characters unlocked. And all missions completed and It also has the following.

Rank 999
DP 999999
PP 999999
Single Mission All Card Stock Max is 99

And here Is some Information on what trophies can unlocked with the save You must login or register to view this content.

Game Save here You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Trophy. Go to premium shop and buy a 7 star card and the trophy will unlock.

You must login or register to view this content. For Super-powered Warriors trophy just rank up the last
three CPU characters. Which are Super Saiyan Broly Beerus and Super Saiyan God Goku. And for the Character Master trophy just finished any mission with Super Saiyan Broly and the trophy will unlock.
Enjoy Smile
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 02-13-2014 at 12:16 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

beebee, bejekas, DarkKaz, Dean7, deavil, DEVILRYUUJIN, DJR_Supreme, eizade, freedysagas, Gabberhard, Ali D Killer, justeve, KingTaino, Lone_Inferno, metempsychosis, mithosyggdrasil, PC_, poetic410, selvin santos, THEMANIAC1
02-12-2014, 06:41 PM #47
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
I am going to upload 2 saves later on which are Super-powered Warriors and Character Master Smile
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 02-12-2014 at 06:43 PM.
02-12-2014, 11:55 PM #48
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
I've updated my first post with the Super-powered Warriors and Character Master Smile I won't be playing this as much now because I will be playing lighting returns. Unless somebody wants to continue and get the rest of the trophies Smile
02-13-2014, 01:27 AM #49
did anyone able to convert this to a US save? I tried but it keeps corrupting the file....
02-13-2014, 01:34 AM #50
Dahek
Haxor!
Originally posted by kuchunwah View Post
did anyone able to convert this to a US save? I tried but it keeps corrupting the file....

Put the save in my bruteforce folder, load bruteforce, select rebuild, pick rebuild (full), decrypt pfd, pick patch sfo, change region/title, encrypt pfd, move to usb, move to ps3, load the file up. At least that's the short version of how I got the save going. And it's always been the same for any game I change the region on, never had issues changing region and getting saves to work. Unless there's been an update on the game that adds new checks or something. I haven't been on it, been playing LRFFXIII. Lol. Which save are you trying to convert, I'll download it and convert it tomorrow and see if it works for me or shows corrupted.
Last edited by Dahek ; 02-13-2014 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Typo.
02-13-2014, 01:38 AM #51
Originally posted by Dahek View Post
Put the save in my bruteforce folder, load bruteforce, select rebuilt, pick rebuild (full), decrypt pfd, pick patch sfo, change region/title, encrypt pfd, move to usb, move to ps3, load the file up. At least that's the short version of how I got the save going. And it's always been the same for any game I change the region on, never had issues changing region and getting saves to work. Unless there's been an update on the game that adds new checks or something. I haven't been on it, been playing LRFFXIII. Lol. Which save are you trying to convert, I'll download it and convert it tomorrow and see if it works for me or shows corrupted.
That's what I did, but it showed up as corrupt...
02-13-2014, 02:06 AM #52
Dahek
Haxor!
Originally posted by kuchunwah View Post
That's what I did, but it showed up as corrupt...

With which save, you haven't clarified yet which save you downloaded and tried to convert.
02-13-2014, 02:11 AM #53
this one
You must login or register to view this content.
02-13-2014, 02:48 AM #54
Originally posted by Dahek View Post
With which save, you haven't clarified yet which save you downloaded and tried to convert.

this one
You must login or register to view this content.
02-13-2014, 04:10 AM #55
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
ill admit i dont have the best understanding of BSD and GG can only convert US saves only
has anyone here converted these saves to US and would like to share them here?

EDIT nevermind i managed to do it so all is well
Last edited by KingTaino ; 02-13-2014 at 05:26 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo