02-23-2014, 04:04 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is a ratchet & clank save editor for all the Ratchet and Clanks (Ratchet & Clank™: Nexus, Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest for Booty™, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty). I made this for fun for myself at first, but then figured that maybe others want to have a little advantage in the game also, so I decided to release it for ya. :p

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Some addresses if you want to make your own editor:

//Ratchet & Clank 1 (original)
0x24 - Number of bolts (4 bytes)
0x15b - Ammo for Blaster (Max value 200)(CCool Man (aka Tustin) (If you go above C8, the max, the game with reset to new game) (All ammo is one byte) //That go's for all the ammo
0x153 - Visibomb Ammo (Max value 20) (14)
0x14b - Devastator Ammo (Max value 20) (14)
0x16f - Gold Glove of Doom Ammo (Max value 10) (0A)
0x17b - R.Y.N.O Ammo (Max value 50) (32)
0x17f - Drone Ammo (Max value 10) (0A)
0x147 - Bomb Glove Ammo (Max value 40) (2Cool Man (aka Tustin)
0x15f - Pyrociter Ammo (Max value 240) (F0)
0x163 - Mine Glove Ammo (Max value 50) (32)
0x16B - Telsa Claw Ammo (Max value 240) (F0)
0x183 - Decoy Glove Ammo (Max value 20) (14)

//Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
0x28 - Number of Raritanium (4 bytes)

//Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

//Ratchet & Clank Quest For Booty
0x274 - Number of bolts (4 bytes)
Last edited by primetime43 ; 02-23-2014 at 04:38 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

belga, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, chaoszage, Gabberhard, Gagliardi, Gandalf, Grave1, heat5360, Isaac Clarke, JhoW Killer, JPClyde, jy98, keeks7, Klauss, L-Griever, lawless___, MW2TopTenWORLD, noshulongbeard, raouldukelives, ryu2050, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, TylerMods, vicious_results, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, xSOADx, ZackFairFF7X
12-18-2016, 09:45 AM #29
primetime43
After looking at this again, I saw that the addresses in the saved game for ps3 are the same on ps2. So if you want to mod ratchet and clank on ps2, you can just use these addresses. You will have to do it manually though in HxD.
12-18-2016, 10:56 AM #30
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
After looking at this again, I saw that the addresses in the saved game for ps3 are the same on ps2. So if you want to mod ratchet and clank on ps2, you can just use these addresses. You will have to do it manually though in HxD.

The only issue with this editor was I've seen so far is that with the first game, even if I mod my money to 1,000,000 bolts, the trophy will not pop :/ But I loved using RYNO early asf lol
12-18-2016, 12:19 PM #31
primetime43
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
The only issue with this editor was I've seen so far is that with the first game, even if I mod my money to 1,000,000 bolts, the trophy will not pop :/ But I loved using RYNO early asf lol

Obviously, so why not mod it to 999,999 and get 1 more bolt to get the trophy. :|
12-18-2016, 12:44 PM #32
ymh
Treasure hunter
Obviously, so why not mod it to 999,999 and get 1 more bolt to get the trophy. :|

that was my thinking towords it, but also possible its like bleach and don't wanna work till its done legit. but its not hard to do anyways. but everytime i wanna go smash everything in a level while playing i start to feel sick, but i seem to feel sick everytime i play it. maybe its the game but i'm probably just dying horribly and don't know it but aye **** happens.
12-18-2016, 02:30 PM #33
primetime43
Originally posted by JFT View Post
that was my thinking towords it, but also possible its like bleach and don't wanna work till its done legit. but its not hard to do anyways. but everytime i wanna go smash everything in a level while playing i start to feel sick, but i seem to feel sick everytime i play it. maybe its the game but i'm probably just dying horribly and don't know it but aye **** happens.

Wut... da.... fuq... wat

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

ymh
12-18-2016, 11:09 PM #34

That's what I did prime. I set to 999,000 bolts, collected another thousand, but no trophy Sal Eh, I can easily find a save to pop for that trophy, :p
12-19-2016, 03:15 AM #35
primetime43
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
That's what I did prime. I set to 999,000 bolts, collected another thousand, but no trophy Sal Eh, I can easily find a save to pop for that trophy, :p

huehuehue, I mean its not that hard to get. Plus if u have the ryno already and everything else, it will be even easier stare
01-03-2017, 04:28 PM #36
Hey Prime

Thks for creating the editor, however i had been trying for the past week and still cant get it to work.

I am trying to edit my save for ratchet and clank quest for booty.

These are e steps i did:

1)decrypt in bruteforce save data 4.7.4
2)open save file in yr game editor
3)input 1 milion for bolts
4)back up game data and param sfo
5)select save all files n editor closes
6)copy game and param files in back up folder and replace the same files found in save file
7)encrypt back save file in bruteforce save data
Cool Man (aka Tustin)verify save in bruteforce save data

Am i doing anyting wrong???? Sorri i am a noob at tis and really appreciate yr advice on tis.

Thks!
01-05-2017, 04:24 AM #37
primetime43
Originally posted by fattyroastduck View Post
Hey Prime

Thks for creating the editor, however i had been trying for the past week and still cant get it to work.

I am trying to edit my save for ratchet and clank quest for booty.

These are e steps i did:

1)decrypt in bruteforce save data 4.7.4
2)open save file in yr game editor
3)input 1 milion for bolts
4)back up game data and param sfo
5)select save all files n editor closes
6)copy game and param files in back up folder and replace the same files found in save file
7)encrypt back save file in bruteforce save data
Cool Man (aka Tustin)verify save in bruteforce save data

Am i doing anyting wrong???? Sorri i am a noob at tis and really appreciate yr advice on tis.

Thks!

upload ur save to an rar and pm me the dl link and ill see what I can do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo