02-26-2014, 11:17 PM #1
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for any saves especially stater saves

here is a US save of mine if some one wants to make it a great starter save

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

ratt, shuuraviolao
02-28-2014, 08:57 PM #20
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by franchiseboy83 View Post

EDIT: Was there a reason all the powers were not unlocked? I used your other save and it was at the same spot but you had all powers unlocked. Could you take the savce titled Incomplete and add the hack to unlock all powers? The wings and phasing through gates is two powers I really need to help get everything. Can you just add it to the second save?

Which other save are you referring to? Could you point me to the link/post? Neither of the 2 saves I modded for you has all powers unlocked, because unlocking story-related powers before they're there really screws with the game. Had it happen to me multiple times. Right now both my Void Sword and Chaos Claws are completely bugged out because I enabled Chaos Magic and Mist Form too early on my own save. I'm permanently missing 4 abilities on the Void Sword, and Chaos Shield turns into regular Bat Swarm that surrounds me and does absolutely nothing.

So, if you want I can unlock these abilities for you, but just so you know in the likely case the game gets bugged, I won't be able to help you. I would recommend unlocking them naturally with the story and backtrack to visited locations.

Also, I hope you don't mind that I added the modded save to the other thread, plus the missing weapon upgrades trophies:

02-28-2014, 09:04 PM #21
Originally posted by haitianxu View Post
Which other save are you referring to? Could you point me to the link/post? Neither of the 2 saves I modded for you has all powers unlocked, because unlocking story-related powers before they're there really screws with the game. Had it happen to me multiple times. Right now both my Void Sword and Chaos Claws are completely bugged out because I enabled Chaos Magic and Mist Form too early on my own save. I'm permanently missing 4 abilities on the Void Sword, and Chaos Shield turns into regular Bat Swarm that surrounds me and does absolutely nothing.

So, if you want I can unlock these abilities for you, but just so you know in the likely case the game gets bugged, I won't be able to help you. I would recommend unlocking them naturally with the story and backtrack to visited locations.

Also, I hope you don't mind that I added the modded save to the other thread, plus the missing weapon upgrades trophies:

Don't worry about unlocking the powers then. Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna try my best to make a save before the last item on health, void, chaos, and Kleidos. I'll up them as I get to them.

The following user thanked The_Immortal_One for this useful post:

haitianxu
02-28-2014, 09:21 PM #22
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Don't worry about unlocking the powers then. Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna try my best to make a save before the last item on health, void, chaos, and Kleidos. I'll up them as I get to them.

Thank you sir.

The following user thanked haitianxu for this useful post:

The_Immortal_One
03-02-2014, 11:10 PM #23
Thank you sir.

Here is a save, it has all but one Chaos crystal. The crystal is located in the science district. This save will give you the chaos crystal, void crystal, and life gem upgrade. They are all in the science district. Just load up the save and search around. Also this will get you the last 4 kleidos pegs. Happy hunting and hope this save will help some people.

The following 5 users say thank you to The_Immortal_One for this useful post:

Feraligatr92, haitianxu, JamesDRobbins, Jaytech, sonicfan20036
03-03-2014, 01:57 AM #24
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Here is a save, it has all but one Chaos crystal. The crystal is located in the science district. This save will give you the chaos crystal, void crystal, and life gem upgrade. They are all in the science district. Just load up the save and search around. Also this will get you the last 4 kleidos pegs. Happy hunting and hope this save will help some people.

Thanks for this Smile

The following user thanked sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

The_Immortal_One
03-03-2014, 03:12 AM #25
Originally posted by mike20036 View Post
Thanks for this Smile

I may upload some other saves closer to getting the last of each type of collectible. Problem is each pain box is random.
03-03-2014, 04:32 AM #26
Thank you sir.

Okay, on this save, once its loaded go straight across the tracks and get the exp by using a key then sacrificing blood. After that go right, grab the scroll in the wall. A bit up to your left is the second to last Void crystal(you must double jump to it)

After this turn right and you'll see a vent blower. Use the Mist to float across for the final Kleidos pin. You will get the last 2 kleidos trophies, maybe more(not tested this yet)

Jump down and go all the way to your right for the second to the last Health Shard.

I'll try upload one more save with final void and health shard.

EDIT: Here it is. My final save for this game. When you load up just bring out the dodo to find the last 4 collectibles. You will obtain the final Health Shard as well as the final Void Shard. With all these saves Plat should be a piece of cake for you guys!

Last edited by The_Immortal_One ; 03-03-2014 at 04:41 AM. Reason: UPDATE

The following 3 users say thank you to The_Immortal_One for this useful post:

haitianxu, Jaytech, sonicfan20036
03-03-2014, 04:55 AM #27
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?

EDIT: Here it is. My final save for this game. When you load up just bring out the dodo to find the last 4 collectibles. You will obtain the final Health Shard as well as the final Void Shard. With all these saves Plat should be a piece of cake for you guys!

Thank you very much for your work. I've updated the post with your saves. You must login or register to view this content.

Now the only thing that's missing are storyline saves. I think I'll leave those alone. As far as I'm concerned it's done Happy

The following user thanked haitianxu for this useful post:

The_Immortal_One
03-03-2014, 08:58 AM #28
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Okay, on this save, once its loaded go straight across the tracks and get the exp by using a key then sacrificing blood. After that go right, grab the scroll in the wall. A bit up to your left is the second to last Void crystal(you must double jump to it)

After this turn right and you'll see a vent blower. Use the Mist to float across for the final Kleidos pin. You will get the last 2 kleidos trophies, maybe more(not tested this yet)

Jump down and go all the way to your right for the second to the last Health Shard.

I'll try upload one more save with final void and health shard.

Another brilliant save thanks again Smile

The following user thanked sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

The_Immortal_One

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo