Post: Bleach Soul Resurreccion Near Platinum TESTED EU and US
03-24-2014, 02:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Fellow NGU members ^.^ i give you my first ever near Platinum save for Bleach, i am on OFW just like some of you, now i deleted my param sfo STEPS: copy all files in from my save into yours (the files that arent needed are missing from it) take the files from my save and put them in yours after that RESIGN SAVE AFTER you copied and replaced (drag/copy my files and replace them with yours by using the copy and replace option then RESIGN it) go do 1 mission and lots of trophies will pop after that you will have to earn the rest of the trophies about 5 left or more lol i didnt test it but trust me works sorry for the misleading title but it will get you a near plat lol... to get story trophies just go to story start a chapter or not the trophies will pop same by going to the level up option, also the SOUL Attack trophies have to be earned on your own because they will not pop and thats it Happy sorry i forgot the name of the people who get credit for this (the cfw Bleach plat so yeah google bleach soul resurreccion platinum save set and click on the cfw link and give credit where it is do. that makes me sound old, sorry for taking up your time thanks if you read this also ^.^ bye ohhh and thank me too ? i made it for OFW users!!

Link US:You must login or register to view this content.
Link EU:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ShyBoiiSwag ; 03-24-2014 at 03:18 AM. Reason: text errors

The following 2 users say thank you to ShyBoiiSwag for this useful post:

meninobolsa, VampSnake
08-28-2023, 11:23 AM #2
thanks for the efforts but the folder is empty
12-10-2023, 07:57 PM #3
Neck pain is a common problem that can significantly reduce the quality of life. It is especially common in people who spend a lot of time at the computer. If you want to get rid of neck pain, you need to change your lifestyle and, first of all, pay attention to your chair. Ergonomic chair from You must login or register to view this content. is the perfect solution for those who want to improve their posture and get rid of neck pain. This chair has a unique design that provides excellent neck and shoulder support. Thanks to this chair, you will be able to maintain a correct posture throughout your working day. If you want to get rid of neck pain and improve your health, you should definitely try this chair.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo