Post: METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SONS OF LIBERTY (3 Hardest Trophies / Personal Save)
03-26-2014, 04:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Goodbye NGU. Take care everyone. God bless.
Last edited by AlphaZ3ro_MKII ; 12-29-2016 at 01:34 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to AlphaZ3ro_MKII for this useful post:

Awesome_User, BubbaDaBarb, ChateauLatour, DICAPRIO2014, DonSTSAMA, fqowT, frozen8624, Gravey, higado, hitman_ravani, holographicman, keeks7, Kenpachiest, khkudhgfjvbk, Kooki, L-Griever, Leonrpg, llghostll, OsmirS, rb0000, ryohayabusa, User451687468100, simmo_316, Thutmosis, WillDemon
05-28-2014, 07:56 AM #29
Originally posted by MKII View Post
I found one of my old USB thumb drive today that had my original MGS2 saves. It was from my old account and I was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!". I thought it was gone forever! You can see the date on the files (06-10-2013). My VR Missions name is DANNY lol. Please read below.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------

READ CAREFULLY:

What you're going to see inside the folder (saves):

Great Dane
Tell Me a Tale
Virtually Impossible

DO NOT GET THESE TROPHIES ALL AT ONCE. It is Impossible. My suggestion is to actually play the game and get all the other trophies first. Trust me ... you're going to need the skills to beat the final boss for the Great Dane trophy. Plus the other trophies aren't that hard to get anyway. It took me about a week to get the Great Dane Trophy.

It took me 2 days to finish the "Tell Me a Tale" trophy so ... wait 2 full day, then get it. It says snake tales completed, but I am sure it will pop up after loading it (or try playing a mission first). The same goes with Virtually Impossible. It's 100% done but just play one VR Mission for it to pop.

Please get the
"Piece of Cake" (Complete a VR or Alternative mission)
and
"In It to Win It" (Place first in 50 different VR/Alternative missions)
trophies before getting the Virtually Impossible trophy. Getting it all at once is impossible too. I remember it taking me 2 weeks to get the Virtually Impossible trophy. So if you already got Piece of cake and In it to win it ... please wait that long, then get this trophy.

Obviously you can do what you want, but it's just a friendly suggestion.

I worked really hard to platinum MGS2. ENJOY IT!

------------------------

I wrote this before ... but I'll repost it here: ***Personally ... anyone can use my save. I don't care. Just don't use it for evil lol. Obviously if you're going to share it ... give credit where credit is due. Don't say "I did all this by myself". No ... that's a big lie and you know it. It is like what BatCleric wrote: "Already plat, but I lost my save after my ps3 was stolen. HUGE THANKS". Stuff like that happens in real life. I wouldn't want you to replay this whole game again if you already platinum it (unless you wanted to lol).***

-------------------------

Update (03-37-2014): All saves have been tested (resigned using a dummy account) ... and it works perfectly. The dummy account was able to get the trophies.

THANKS a lot! If possible please provide a save file for MOVING DAY trophy. thank you very much

The following user thanked elitexx for this useful post:

janxfury
07-04-2014, 07:37 AM #30
I'm having trouble Transfaring the VR missions save to my Vita. Is there a way to keep the game from locking out trophies or does anyone know of a VR missions save file that works after Transfaring? I've gotten it to work on my PS3 with Xploder.
08-19-2014, 04:25 PM #31
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
why the hell would you upload a save for a trophy in EXTREME difficulty!?!?!
08-19-2014, 08:38 PM #32
Originally posted by vcesDiablo View Post
why the hell would you upload a save for a trophy in EXTREME difficulty!?!?!

To get all the camos you need to complete the game on all the difficulties.It's very easy to finish the fight.
08-19-2014, 08:42 PM #33
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
To get all the camos you need to complete the game on all the difficulties.It's very easy to finish the fight.

I've only got him to half health and he keeps owning me lol
08-20-2014, 05:41 AM #34
Originally posted by vcesDiablo View Post
I've only got him to half health and he keeps owning me lol

It's easy.Block all the time,and after he kicks you (which you blocked) slash him 2/3 times.

When he runs with fire behind him follow him and when he shoots missiles stay in front of him, he won't hit you, and just slash him until he moves.

Repeat this process till you beat him.
08-20-2014, 08:10 AM #35
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
It's easy.Block all the time,and after he kicks you (which you blocked) slash him 2/3 times.

When he runs with fire behind him follow him and when he shoots missiles stay in front of him, he won't hit you, and just slash him until he moves.

I will use this method when I get back from work haha. Plus I deleted the patch like you asked me to and the VR missions didn't work still? I tried your steamer save and it worked perfectly got my trophy for that. So thank you on that
08-20-2014, 09:39 AM #36
xorissao
Little One

I am having trouble with the ''in it ti win'' - place first in 50 vr missions, when I load that save it still says I have 0% completed. I used the files you gave us on a ''normal'' savefile, perhaps I should use a vr save file?, if there is one.
08-20-2014, 09:45 AM #37
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
I am having trouble with the ''in it ti win'' - place first in 50 vr missions, when I load that save it still says I have 0% completed. I used the files you gave us on a ''normal'' savefile, perhaps I should use a vr save file?, if there is one.

Yes indeed.All the files are working, I tested myself.Just complete the first VR and use that save for the rest.

VR and Snake Tale saves got different folders

VR has V and Snake Tales has S

Base game has G.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

xorissao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo