07-13-2014, 07:15 PM #83
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Read the post bro!

Dude your tool really got a nice design ( I am using it for 1st time ) but its really not working for me . Infact bruteforce save data do extract account info from param.sfo file but yours just remains blank. I tried adding profile manually , account , console id but it just keep saying "You need to enter valid data in the text boxes" !!! Seriously what I am doing wrong except filling just my profile which is 00000009 , account : 4f....... and console id :... It is actually noob friendly with clear functions but they seems not working for me. Please help

Edit : I am trying to Resign Sniper elite 3 game save from NGU here. Didn't able to work it out with Brute force data so was trying your tool. I manage to change region code to my game ( bles01981) but no luck with resigning gamesave.
Last edited by dynamiccs ; 07-13-2014 at 07:25 PM.

The following user thanked dynamiccs for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-13-2014, 08:10 PM #84
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Dude your tool really got a nice design ( I am using it for 1st time ) but its really not working for me . Infact bruteforce save data do extract account info from param.sfo file but yours just remains blank. I tried adding profile manually , account , console id but it just keep saying "You need to enter valid data in the text boxes" !!! Seriously what I am doing wrong except filling just my profile which is 00000009 , account : 4f....... and console id :... It is actually noob friendly with clear functions but they seems not working for me. Please help

Edit : I am trying to Resign Sniper elite 3 game save from NGU here. Didn't able to work it out with Brute force data so was trying your tool. I manage to change region code to my game ( bles01981) but no luck with resigning gamesave.

If you have Skype I can show you what to do... My Skype is BigTrain in Nashville,TN

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

dynamiccs
07-13-2014, 08:34 PM #85
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
If you have Skype I can show you what to do... My Skype is BigTrain in Nashville,TN

Thanks for all the help via skype.

The following user thanked dynamiccs for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-13-2014, 09:35 PM #86
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Thanks for all the help via skype.

Happy to help!
07-14-2014, 06:54 PM #87
Dziva
Haxor!
Hey there, thanks for the great tutorial and alternative to Bruteforce and Xploder. I am having an issue with one of my saves though. I resigned it and changed the region just as you said to do and my PS3 copied it over no problem but the game isn't recognizing it. Should I have checked the copy protected box?

The following user thanked Dziva for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-14-2014, 07:52 PM #88
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Dziva View Post
Hey there, thanks for the great tutorial and alternative to Bruteforce and Xploder. I am having an issue with one of my saves though. I resigned it and changed the region just as you said to do and my PS3 copied it over no problem but the game isn't recognizing it. Should I have checked the copy protected box?

No... What you probably need to do is make a save from that game and then copy it to your USB and then look at the save on your CPU and make sure you are using the right code (BLES, BLUS etc...)

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Dziva
07-14-2014, 09:00 PM #89
Dziva
Haxor!
No... What you probably need to do is make a save from that game and then copy it to your USB and then look at the save on your CPU and make sure you are using the right code (BLES, BLUS etc...)

Thanks so much! My save file had a totally different region code than the case did. I'll have to remember that from now on. Smile

The following user thanked Dziva for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-14-2014, 09:36 PM #90
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Dziva View Post
Thanks so much! My save file had a totally different region code than the case did. I'll have to remember that from now on. Smile

Your welcome, glad you got it to work! Thanks for bringing this to my attention as I have updated the tutorial with this info.
07-16-2014, 02:45 PM #91
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
I, have tried and tried to resign with kg and everytime I transfer the file back over to ps3 it say file is corrupt or for belongs to someone else. I feel like I was taught to do it the right way but it keeps messing up. Please help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo