04-16-2016, 03:24 AM #281
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
are you swapping reigions if you are using a different region..and also are you resigning propertly

I've tried swapping regions too [EDIT: I'm in the US] using the same gamesave that I copied from my PS3 to make a profile. And as far as I know I am resigning them properly. The PS3 would give me an error message saying that I'm not allowed to copy the saves if they weren't assign to me, right?
04-16-2016, 03:27 AM #282
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by mikeisonfire View Post
I've tried swapping regions too using the same gamesave that I copied from my PS3 to make a profile. And as far as I know I am resigning them properly. The PS3 would give me an error message saying that I'm not allowed to copy the saves if they weren't assign to me, right?

depends on the game and how old it is as some are unprotected..if they dont show up on load screen chances are they are wrong region and id (blus instead of npub)
04-16-2016, 03:31 AM #283
depends on the game and how old it is as some are unprotected..if they dont show up on load screen chances are they are wrong region and id (blus instead of npub)

Darn, okay then. Well, thank you anyway for your assistance. I guess I'll keep trying.
04-26-2016, 02:50 AM #284
Hey, got a question. Started using KG's save resigner, and I noticed my "account ID" has changed on my newer saved games from my old ones maybe starting about a year ago. It used to start with an 8 and had maybe 50 numbers after. Now it starts with the letter A and has a similar long bunch of numbers and letters after. Should I be worried? Why did it change? My old saves still seem to work, but it has me paranoid.
04-26-2016, 03:15 AM #285
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by aigalaxy42 View Post
Hey, got a question. Started using KG's save resigner, and I noticed my "account ID" has changed on my newer saved games from my old ones maybe starting about a year ago. It used to start with an 8 and had maybe 50 numbers after. Now it starts with the letter A and has a similar long bunch of numbers and letters after. Should I be worried? Why did it change? My old saves still seem to work, but it has me paranoid.

I don't use kg but from the sound of it, you are using a different PlayStation console but still same psn...not to worry, it's merely console Id that changed. As long as your psn is the same you shouldn't worry about it..

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy
05-01-2016, 02:48 AM #286
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by aigalaxy42 View Post

I don't use kg but from the sound of it, you are using a different PlayStation console but still same psn...not to worry, it's merely console Id that changed. As long as your psn is the same you shouldn't worry about it..

I use kg and i have had the same thing happen to me from time to time, what i can see it could be an update from the ofw and you don't nothing to worry about. happened to me twice and i am still good. but i understand why you would be paranoid.
05-16-2016, 07:41 PM #287
MadJack10
Save Point
guys i cant find Battlefield Hardline anywhere... anyone know the hash key/secure file ?
05-16-2016, 09:43 PM #288
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by MadJack10 View Post
guys i cant find Battlefield Hardline anywhere... anyone know the hash key/secure file ?

here ya go

; "BATTLEFIELD™ HARDLINE"
[BLUS31440/BLES02039/BLJM61203/BLAS50725/NPJB00641]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=464149524C4947485457415348455245
Last edited by xenomage ; 05-16-2016 at 09:47 PM.

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

MadJack10
05-22-2016, 02:18 AM #289
How do you go about reassigning system data? The same way you would a regular save, the game save I'm using requires both?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo