05-24-2014, 12:28 AM #1
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the link so you can go online with this save using Bruteforce to do it , You must login or register to view this content. this is the new link to the GT6 50 million & all cars game save, because I want to put the link on here because I get to many Private Messages about this GT6 save.
Last edited by gt416 ; 09-25-2016 at 02:59 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to gt416 for this useful post:

amnotJFK, DSG24, Feraligatr92, Fizzy Joon, hristo1026, JK83, kjb39, predator13, Racin510s, robgall1982, Shadowman555, SiNiST3R
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM #29
Nope everything fine for other saves don and this just keeps saying other users data as even did way you said and all went through and still same thing !!!!

Did with this save as well just be sure it not my save at fault and still same, and this is a 69 game day with under million credits on it Winky Winky

https://www.mediafire.com/download/snrgdvmygeejeed/BCJS37016-GAME6.rar
Last edited by robbos21 ; 05-27-2014 at 08:45 PM.
05-27-2014, 09:25 PM #30
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by robbos21 View Post
Already tried all that as well as got newest game conf files as well rest files, not going even try again as done 10 times already and all say same corrupt data/other users save file.

and to be sure idid a max payne save just for hell of it and that worked straight away no problems as well some gt5 as well just to be sure and all work 100% perfect Winky Winky

The easiest method is with Bruteforce, once you set up your PS3 account profile all you have to do is select the save and click rebuild-->Full rebuild. That's 3 mouse clicks in total, no more no less. Any other steps and you are doing it wrong. You will not be able to play on line with this save so forget that part.
05-27-2014, 09:45 PM #31
Done all ways Bruteforce by decrypt and no decrypt as well unlock save as well and says same all time it another users save so wont load, and also same with kg resigner as well. All others I've tried for different games go no problem just this one and all game configs po date as well :Upside Down Happy(

I'll just forget this as wasted so much time doing over and over again so will delete me save of ps3 and start scratch again to get all me cars etc back again Facepalm:argh::argh:
Last edited by robbos21 ; 05-27-2014 at 09:48 PM.
05-27-2014, 09:52 PM #32
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
" Did " tells me your going on as if you didn't make a mistake on your attempts, but obviously you have, its never going to work if you keep on as if you didn't make a mistake Winky Winky so NOPE I guess it doesn't work for those incapable of following simple instructions :O I bet I know exactly why you're having trouble. If you stop dragging on and follow the instructions I posted no deviation you will have a resigned save...
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-27-2014 at 09:57 PM.
05-27-2014, 10:02 PM #33
well for last time i did a lot other saves as well as said earlier to be sure and they all work fine, and this one just doesn't want to work at all so wont bother with the thing as just wasting time keep trying it over and over again. And you all say its fine then get my save which is only 69 days one tried with as well and you resign this save it to my account and then we see if works when you do then if does :(
Last edited by robbos21 ; 05-27-2014 at 10:05 PM.
05-27-2014, 10:16 PM #34
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
Done all ways Bruteforce by decrypt and no decrypt as well unlock save as well and says same all time it another users save so wont load, and also same with kg resigner as well. All others I've tried for different games go no problem just this one and all game configs po date as well :Upside Down Happy(

I'll just forget this as wasted so much time doing over and over again so will delete me save of ps3 and start scratch again to get all me cars etc back again Facepalm:argh::argh:

If you are getting a message that is from another users when you put the save in your PS3 that means that you are still doing something wrong like you click on something that you should not have. Well I did it with Bruteforce because SiNiST3R told me do not decrypt it and then it work fine.
05-27-2014, 10:40 PM #35
I've just done an assassins creed of here and that worked fine and did with decrypt as have done with bruteforce as always, also tried not decrypt and still same thing as well tried by unlock the save also see i that makes no difference and no joy at all Crying

going try one last time now and then give up altogether or find another that will work as seen posts from others who commented on other threads they had same probs with some saves as well Winky Winky
05-27-2014, 10:52 PM #36
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I dont know why you keep bringing up that other games decrypt fine.. That doesnt matter. We know Assassins creed decrypts we know Max Pain decrypts we know GT6 does NOT decrypt. Step one is going to be understanding this. We dont care if Assassins creed decrypts fine, we are working on a GT6 save game not Assassins creed.

You corrupted the file your working on and need to delete it, it wont be fixed. Start with a fresh save you know works for others. DO NOT DECRYPT IT... Follow either FarSideX or my instructions to the T AND IT WILL WORK..
05-27-2014, 11:28 PM #37
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
well for last time i did a lot other saves as well as said earlier to be sure and they all work fine, and this one just doesn't want to work at all so wont bother with the thing as just wasting time keep trying it over and over again. And you all say its fine then get my save which is only 69 days one tried with as well and you resign this save it to my account and then we see if works when you do then if does :(

Would you please put the steps by steps here on what you are doing using Bruteforce and then we can see where you are going wrong.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo