Post: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 : Platinum Save
06-01-2014, 06:28 PM #1
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (Second Thread today ^^ !)

Hi guys ! Here's my platinum save for Naruto Shippuden UNS 3 ! : You must login or register to view this content.

You can get absolutely all trophies via this save, except "Gem of a card" ! For this one, just erase the save, start a new game and unlock the hidden sequence during the prologue, it's very easy.

For the rank trophies, play the boss battles via the chapter select. You can choose the Hero path EXCEPT during the 7 Swordsmen fight ; it has to be done on Legend difficulty !

Some other trophies should pop during loading, like :
All the Chapters' trophies
Avenger on the Move
and Ninja World Traveler

Go to any shop :
New Products in Stock

.....and use a coupon :
Savvy Shopper

Start a 1 VS 1 match with two controllers to get :
Take This!!!
First Championship
Magnificent Victory
Team Ultimate Finisher
Blasting Off
and Taijutsu Master (with Hinata's ninjutsu !)

YOU NEED BRUTEFORCE OR XPLODER TO RESIGN THIS SAVE !!!!!!!!!
KG's RESIGNER DOESN'T WORK WITH THIS SAVE !

Hope this can be useful Smile
Last edited by Meurtor ; 06-02-2014 at 09:32 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Meurtor for this useful post:

BigTrain, HeartlessSakura, jkwxyz96, Lyonus_Azra, Morphiine, kankuro33, SavgSouL, valefortissimo, Voltsgalph
06-02-2014, 09:33 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
(Second Thread today ^^ !)

Hi guys ! Here's my platinum save for Naruto Shippuden UNS 3 ! : You must login or register to view this content.

You can get absolutely all trophies via this save ! For the rank trophies, play the boss battles via the chapter select, and some other trophies should pop during loading.

YOU NEED BRUTEFORCE TO RESIGN THIS SAVE !!!!!!!!!

Hope this can be useful Smile

Thread added to master index...

Why do you NEED BSD to resign the save?
06-02-2014, 12:57 PM #3
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Why do you NEED BSD to resign the save?

With KG's resigner, you won't be able to change te region code correctly. I recommend to do it with Bruteforce, or Xploder !

The following 2 users say thank you to Meurtor for this useful post:

Voltsgalph
06-02-2014, 08:00 PM #4
Voltsgalph
Save Point
this save works, i got platinum in 7 hours x)
06-02-2014, 11:46 PM #5
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
With KG's resigner, you won't be able to change te region code correctly. I recommend to do it with Bruteforce, or Xploder !

Usually when you cant change the region code correctly with KG its 1 of 2 reasons...

1) the region code that you are trying to change to is not listed in the Games.conf file and you will need to manually add it.

2) KG will resign the file but you will have to manually change the folder name.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel
06-03-2014, 07:28 AM #6
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Usually when you cant change the region code correctly with KG its 1 of 2 reasons...

1) the region code that you are trying to change to is not listed in the Games.conf file and you will need to manually add it.

2) KG will resign the file but you will have to manually change the folder name.

Oh, I didn't know that ; thanks for the tip mate ! Winky Winky
06-03-2014, 03:54 PM #7
TheIye
Haxor!
Naruto
07-22-2014, 10:19 PM #8
For the bosses, do you have to get the S and A rank or does any rank give you the trophy. All i need is 7 Swordsmen and Final battle on S to get the platinum and im having a hard time doing that lol.
07-22-2014, 10:46 PM #9
nvm i figured it out, thanks for the save ^^
10-24-2014, 11:08 PM #10
xXNoisiaXx
Save Point
i just need the S Rank on the last battle to get that and the s rank all battles trophies for the plati....but the last battle got me mad havent played it for a while...should i try and get the trophy or is it easier with your save? thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo