07-09-2014, 12:29 AM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my collect able save i left one for each trophy hope You must login or register to view this content.

hardest difficulty save thanks to jamesdrobbins for helping me with my coop

You must login or register to view this content.

here is 100% save last weapon is mission 8 first in weapon video
You must login or register to view this content.
here is ribbon save You must login or register to view this content. updated 1 left

You must login or register to view this content. here 100% save

here is the challenge save You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. here is the eu one for sniper difficulty credit goes to coyo

You must login or register to view this content. credit goes to jamesdribbin

08-29-2014 08:59 AM #80
For people having trouble getting it to work with EU, this is what I did:

Firstly, thanks to BigTrain, I put this into the games.conf file, inside the BruteForce SaveData folder;

; "SNIPER ELITE III"
[BLUS31401/NPUB31446/BLES01981/NPEB01905/BLJS10282]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*= 31323334353637383930313233343536

(remove the space between = and 3. I had to put it here 'cause it makes a smiley face and I'm too lazy to find out how to stop that. xD)

Then I resigned the US saves to my save BEFORE converting the region.
After that, just convert all 3 saves to EU (BLES01981), and verify. It should pass.

I used all 3, even though I'm not really sure which purpose the Save 1 holds, for the 100%. But yeah, that's how I got it to work. this eu people credit goes to foreverbailey for help eu save
Last edited by hess47 ; 01-04-2015 at 07:39 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, akumaomestre, ATLien, BASIA2001, BigTrain, brairfox, broomstop, deavil, DiFool, eagle120, Elduder, ForeverBailey, Imaus, JamesDRobbins, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, mark1, MODZ4FUN420, nekstlevel, ryu2050, salvusio, selvin santos, soul87, srandys74, wakawaka21, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X
02-04-2015, 07:58 PM #92
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by PS3Forum View Post
No they don't. I've tryed all of them and they didn't work for me too, I'm EU. Just resigning won't change the profile data in the PS3 saves so when we do it and start the game it shows a blank game as if we start for the first time.

well, at least for me it was like that. I did some changes between saves, I mean, I also took just the save files (SAVEBLK and SAVEBLKH) and put them in my owns saves and it dind't work either even adding the param.sfo (resigned of curse) or with PARAM.PFD.

I don't know! for me it just didn't work. but tanks anyway for the saves, at least they were useful to somebody... Happy

I forgot to say that I even compared my games.conf file inside the BruteForce SaveData folder and it is updated with the last changes which already have SNIPER ELITE III disc_hash_key

I'm us. I don't know. How to get eu one to work. The guy test this with EU and it worked

The following user thanked hess47 for this useful post:

PS3Forum
02-05-2015, 01:46 PM #93
Ok! thanks anyway Hess...

I just wanted to get the challenges done, they're making me angry because I need only one to get them all finished but every time I can't get the multikills challenge for some or other reason.

I did it once but I don't know why it didn't count. I think it was a bug... :(
02-05-2015, 02:00 PM #94
hess47
League Champion
Ok! thanks anyway Hess...

I just wanted to get the challenges done, they're making me angry because I need only one to get them all finished but every time I can't get the multikills challenge for some or other reason.

I did it once but I don't know why it didn't count. I think it was a bug... :(

Did u try what I post in first post how to get eu to work
02-05-2015, 02:40 PM #95
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Did u try what I post in first post how to get eu to work

yes I did and as I say above I tried other changes too... I mean, I even tried to put from my saves the PROFILE file to yours to see if SAVEBLK and SAVEBLKH worked together. it didn't work either.

I think I tried everything and for me sadly they just don't work! I'm going to ask to the other guy what he've done to get his EU saves to work like you said before. if he did it I can do it too... I'll wait for his anwser, ok.

Thanks again Hess
02-05-2015, 02:57 PM #96
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
For people having trouble getting it to work with EU, this is what I did:

Firstly, thanks to BigTrain, I put this into the games.conf file, inside the BruteForce SaveData folder;

; "SNIPER ELITE III"
[BLUS31401/NPUB31446/BLES01981/NPEB01905/BLJS10282]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*= 31323334353637383930313233343536

(remove the space between = and 3. I had to put it here 'cause it makes a smiley face and I'm too lazy to find out how to stop that. xD)

Then I resigned the US saves to my save BEFORE converting the region.
After that, just convert all 3 saves to EU (BLES01981), and verify. It should pass.

I used all 3, even though I'm not really sure which purpose the Save 1 holds, for the 100%. But yeah, that's how I got it to work.

Hey what do you mean with "I resigned the US saves to my save BEFORE converting the region"? I'm asking because what i know is that when you resign a save it automaticaly converts to the resigned region. So, resigning something is converting... I think!

However I'm confused with your explanation and can you explain better what you did to get them working in an EU PS3? I use PS3Save Resigner 2.7 and BruteForce 4.7 and the lastest updates from games.conf.
02-05-2015, 03:32 PM #97
hess47
League Champion
Hey what do you mean with "I resigned the US saves to my save BEFORE converting the region"? I'm asking because what i know is that when you resign a save it automaticaly converts to the resigned region. So, resigning something is converting... I think!

However I'm confused with your explanation and can you explain better what you did to get them working in an EU PS3? I use PS3Save Resigner 2.7 and BruteForce 4.7 and the lastest updates from games.conf.

I just copy and paste from what that guy said
02-06-2015, 01:17 PM #98
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
I just copy and paste from what that guy said

Yeah! I know, I understand. I really did as he said but it simple doesn't work for me. I tried to use his save amongst mine, I mean I used his PROFILE, SAVEBLK and SAVEBLKH files in mine and didn't work either even without his PROFILE save nor with his PARAM.PDF. I tried many combinations and didn't work at all.

Well, the problema is from the saves itselfs because if we resign they simple don't work as we use to do in other saves. I usually use SaveResigner for change regions and if I want to add some custom cheat save I use BruteForce. So the problem is not from the apps, or my PS3 nor any mistake I possible could do but it is from that saves that we can use in EU, maybe you can in US but we can't here. I think if we have available any EU save like those ones maybe it should work. I don't know for sure.

Anyway, thanks. I think that I really have to do this by my self play the challenges as legit however I'm stuck in one that is the multiplayer kills I'm out of luck. uuffff... I'm starting to get bored with this challenges
02-06-2015, 02:50 PM #99
hess47
League Champion
Yeah! I know, I understand. I really did as he said but it simple doesn't work for me. I tried to use his save amongst mine, I mean I used his PROFILE, SAVEBLK and SAVEBLKH files in mine and didn't work either even without his PROFILE save nor with his PARAM.PDF. I tried many combinations and didn't work at all.

Well, the problema is from the saves itselfs because if we resign they simple don't work as we use to do in other saves. I usually use SaveResigner for change regions and if I want to add some custom cheat save I use BruteForce. So the problem is not from the apps, or my PS3 nor any mistake I possible could do but it is from that saves that we can use in EU, maybe you can in US but we can't here. I think if we have available any EU save like those ones maybe it should work. I don't know for sure.

Anyway, thanks. I think that I really have to do this by my self play the challenges as legit however I'm stuck in one that is the multiplayer kills I'm out of luck. uuffff... I'm starting to get bored with this challenges

I got real bored with game. I'm doing it on ps4 again lol
02-11-2015, 03:45 PM #100
some of Collectibles Save Archivist,Cards not working on me idk why what i do Wrong i load up the Level where have 8/9 and Collect the last in a Small Room but nothing Pops
Last edited by Jalmix ; 02-11-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo