07-27-2014, 03:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
God Of War Ascension: Platinum Save Set.

I know that you can chapter select in this game but you won't have to do that with this save set nor will you have to go through long unnecessary battles or obstacles that even chapter selecting has you doing. Just load the corresponding save and continue to unlock indicated trophy. Every trophy is obtainable through this set except "Blood Oath" You will always have to complete the Multiplayer tutorial yourself. Anyways I hope this set can be of help to someone in need or someone who simply didn't feel like the hassle as the platinum is made very easy and well organized here. This set must be resigned to your account. US Version.

Credits: Jass1822

Here you go:
[url]][/COLOR][/url]
Last edited by hfgfeheryrjrfu ; 09-07-2014 at 03:32 PM.

The following 53 users say thank you to hfgfeheryrjrfu for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, Alberish, alxflwrs, Archer, ARTHURIUSS, Ashraf1979, Bakedmonkey, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Black Mage, bruce12345, corey79, CosmoKramer, crazy monk, CronicImpulse, EraldinhoMendes, fromheaven, GustavoCOD4, house89, HUYI82, Inferno67, insulinglargine, Intestino, IRoyxX, jass1822, Kooki, koro7, mandra99, manman05, milito0022, mister-mistery, Nickf04, Outblast_MOH, ozma, Pink, Playswing, psn_ngu, RageSoul51, Rinoshan, rodrigohermes, SHAkA, silvershadow85, Skyline88, speedpro, tehkrash, thewayofthelazy, TwIzja, Wiston2014, xorissao, XURVA, ZAEK_DD

The following user groaned hfgfeheryrjrfu for this awful post:

Scarlet-Gear
07-29-2014, 11:14 AM #11
insulinglargine
Bounty hunter
i downloaded the save set.. i wanna ask, the folders are arranged in legit order?
07-29-2014, 11:48 AM #12
Originally posted by insulinglargine View Post
i downloaded the save set.. i wanna ask, the folders are arranged in legit order?

Yep. The folders are arranged In the exact order in which you would unlock the corresponding trophies if you were playing the game legit.

The following 2 users say thank you to hfgfeheryrjrfu for this useful post:

BigTrain, Finchly
07-29-2014, 12:40 PM #13
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
ClapsGreat work, thanks a lot!!!Claps

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
07-29-2014, 01:08 PM #14
SHAkA
League Champion
nice save set i will use it once i get the game.

The following 2 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

BigTrain, hfgfeheryrjrfu
08-04-2014, 10:45 AM #15
Finchly
Save Point
When I go to continue the game using saves it just goes in a loop back to the main menu?
08-04-2014, 02:31 PM #16
Originally posted by Finchly View Post
When I go to continue the game using saves it just goes in a loop back to the main menu?

That's a first. I've successfully used these saves to platinum the game on two other accounts without incident. Are you resigning correctly? Are you playing the Disc or the Downloadable version? Do you have the online pass?
08-04-2014, 06:33 PM #17
xorissao
Little One
Thanks! Awsome job!

The following user thanked xorissao for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
08-04-2014, 06:55 PM #18
Finchly
Save Point
Originally posted by Lovely
That's a first. I've successfully used these saves to platinum the game on two other accounts without incident. Are you resigning correctly? Are you playing the Disc or the Downloadable version? Do you have the online pass?

I have it resigned correctly,I'm playing on disc I have the online pass installed.
08-04-2014, 07:19 PM #19
Originally posted by Finchly View Post
I have it resigned correctly,I'm playing on disc I have the online pass installed.

I'm not sure what could be the problem because i just tested them all on another account and they work just fine. Is it all the saves acting up for you or a particular one? What are you resigning with?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo