08-21-2014, 12:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have use some old saves from the d3 100% saveset to make these figured some others could use them as well.
credit to: PoundofLife for making the previous saveset
credit to: Shigumas for Dream Team save he leveled the crusader to 69
credit to: SHAkA for 500 bounty trophy.
credit to: Mortarius for up all night to get lucky

Currently updating the thread with new saves.

If anyone could leave some feedback letting me know if the EU saves are working properly.

I'm open to questions and Contribution to make it a full saveset.

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

currently you can get 34/44 trophies

US Saves read me included

You must login or register to view this content.

EU Saves read me included

US and EU save for 500 bounties, Thank you SHAkA
save has 499/500 just get one more for the trophy

US and EU save for get through a rift in 15 minutes this save requires manual labor of going through a rift the only thing I could do to help was get the rift fragments so just open a rift and speed through it with the demon hunter provided

You must login or register to view this content. ons+EU.rar

US and EU save for 500 kills in rift and if you haven't got it yet you can use the wizard go to the graveyard and get destruction derby trophy.
it has 489/500

US and EU up all night to get lucky

Use this for ps4 dream team make sure to thank Juggalos91

Originally posted by another user
ok so this is the 1st time i'm uploading any save here on NGU. the save contains 11 characters at lv69 paragon 10,000. yes 10,000 lol, it's got a hardcore as well in case u want 1 for the fu** of it. most of characters got modded gear and stuff in the storage. i haven't tested yet so let me know if it does, also it's the US version of the game and ur gonna have to putt in ur own .sfo for it to work. Please let me now if it works or not, thanx

hey yall just letting u know that i tested the save on the ps4 and it worked perfectly. i'll also mention i forgot to make gear for some characters so ur gonna hav to make some, but no worries once u putt in paragon points and any lv61 armor ur good to lv up in T6 adventure mode.

Last edited by broomstop ; 03-04-2015 at 09:51 AM. Reason: updating

The following 43 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

19willy74, bigbow, BigTrain, cantwin, che_don_john, clever21, dapreacher23, Drumma516, fayte__7, fenicce, GameSvaeDataCor, Intestino, Isaac Clarke, jester69, Juggalos91, juhssarah, keeks7, kinky_mcbuttersnaps, klem5, lickzy, migale, MilitaryTribal, Mortarius, Moya13, mzaslam, Nick21, PC_, Platina, redshift, Rich Davies, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, Shigumas, srandys74, staticwork, Susanoo, Wastelandboy, wolfteam1218, YGStylish
09-16-2014, 09:26 AM #74
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
where can i get save for kill diable in hardcore?
09-17-2014, 12:20 AM #75
Originally posted by WolfHound View Post
I'd level that Crusader no problem. Please post.

Alright I'll upload it. All characters are 69 except the crusader just level it to 69 if you want after doing so upload it for others.
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
where can i get save for kill diable in hardcore?

In the all in one saves.
Originally posted by rainbow.fl View Post
i need the Trophy "Up All Night To Get Lucky".
I search a save for these Trophy!!!!!!!!!!
My last for Platin.

Need it as well If I get around to actually doing it I'll upload it.
Last edited by broomstop ; 09-17-2014 at 12:24 AM.
09-17-2014, 10:27 AM #76
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
So I'm a little confused - there is a save for Dream Team in the saveset - so why are people still asking for this ? Does the save not work or does it only work for one version of the game ?
09-17-2014, 10:37 AM #77
So, once again, a legendary lv 70 bracer. And again, an armor...an amulet...and all I need are a helm, legs, pants and belt :(
->all hail the save editor!
->my save file for the Up all night to get lucky Trophy You must login or register to view this content.

How to: run Brute Foce Save Data as administrator, set as param for your profile a param from YOUR D3RoS save.
Drag and drop MY save in the BSD window or put it inside its Saves folder. Hit refresh, click on rebuild and rebuild full.
Get it on your Ps3, load the game (update it to 1.02 to use my save, you can always delete the update later) and use
the Lv 70 demon hunter hitting on continue. You'll be in Act 1, at New Tristram, just after the game begins.
Open the inventory and equip the legendary belt you have there Smile
The characters have pretty crappy stats and items, the save only purpose is to give you that trophy;
you'll get your ass kicked even at Expert if you don't play a bit smart there.

And now, a humble request.
I used some of the saves provided in this topic and had no problems at all, except for the I feel enchanting contained in the Act V save folder. I tried four times, but every time the game says that the save is corrupted. And infact, it does not load what it should but it kicks me to begin a completely clean new game. I even have to adjust the screen size...
So, is the save corrupted even for you guys?
I used the same process to resign as I did for all the other saves and only this one fails me...

The following user thanked Mortarius for this useful post:

broomstop
09-17-2014, 10:55 AM #78
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
So I'm a little confused - there is a save for Dream Team in the saveset - so why are people still asking for this ? Does the save not work or does it only work for one version of the game ?

the dream team save works just not on ps4 when exporting it from ps3

Originally posted by Mortarius View Post
So, once again, a legendary lv 70 bracer. And again, an armor...an amulet...and all I need are a helm, legs, pants and belt :(
->all hail the save editor!
->my save file for the Up all night to get lucky Trophy You must login or register to view this content.

How to: run Brute Foce Save Data as administrator, set as param for your profile a param from YOUR D3RoS save.
Drag and drop MY save in the BSD window or put it inside its Saves folder. Hit refresh, click on rebuild and rebuild full.
Get it on your Ps3, load the game (update it to 1.02 to use my save, you can always delete the update later) and use
the Lv 70 demon hunter hitting on continue. You'll be in Act 1, at New Tristram, just after the game begins.
Open the inventory and equip the legendary belt you have there Smile
The characters have pretty crappy stats and items, the save only purpose is to give you that trophy;
you'll get your ass kicked even at Expert if you don't play a bit smart there.

And now, a humble request.
I used some of the saves provided in this topic and had no problems at all, except for the I feel enchanting contained in the Act V save folder. I tried four times, but every time the game says that the save is corrupted. And infact, it does not load what it should but it kicks me to begin a completely clean new game. I even have to adjust the screen size...
So, is the save corrupted even for you guys?
I used the same process to resign as I did for all the other saves and only this one fails me...

Thanks for the save I'm going to test it I'll check that save for you as well.
09-17-2014, 11:07 AM #79
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
That's correct Mzaslam. I have all trophies with the exception of Greed before need and Batting 500. I exported/imported between ps3 and ps4 without any problems except for the trophies mentioned above Smile

I forgot to say thanks for that information, going back to your original post below:

Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
Correct Wolfhound for the following saves not working after exporting them to the ps4:

1) Greed before Need
2) Dream Team
3) Batting 500

Tested myself and no luck. The Dream Team would work if there was a save with 6 level 69 characters that you could get to level 70. I'm finally on the last two trophies before I get the platinum - only Batting 500 and Greed before Need left - woohoo Smile

Why would a save with 6 level 69 characters work for the Dream Team trophy on PS4 and not the included save ?? :confused:
09-17-2014, 11:19 AM #80
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
I forgot to say thanks for that information, going back to your original post below:

Why would a save with 6 level 69 characters work for the Dream Team trophy on PS4 and not the included save ?? :confused:

exporting the save to ps4 same thing happens when you export your save from vanilla d3 to ros on ps3 it deletes progress for killing treasure goblins, killing the elites etc. so in order for dream team to work each character has to be at level 69 so when you export to ps4 you actually earn credit for leveling each character to level 70.
09-17-2014, 07:49 PM #81
All right, I've resigned the greed over need save and worked, I tried again the I feel so enchanting after downloading it again and, this time, it worked too. Probably the first time something got corrupted, or while extracting, I don't know.
Yay.
09-17-2014, 10:25 PM #82
Got my platinum a few days ago on Diablo 3 so time for some Destiny now - hurray Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo