08-29-2014, 02:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi everyone!

First of all, I guess you know about Entwined. That game was shown at Gamescom 2014.
It's a very very very special game. It's about a fish and a dragon falling in love and wanting each others together forever. Cute, isn't it? Anyway, I'm here to give you the save for the 100%.

This game is cross trophy but this is a PS3 save (also cross save, so if you've got a PS3 and you wanna play on PS4, feel free to copy/paste the save on PS3 storage and then upload it on PS+ storage.

Don't forget to resign the save with Xploder, PS3 Save Resigner 2.0 or Brutoforce Save Data.

The save :

+ Link provided by You must login or register to view this content. : You must login or register to view this content.

To unlock the trophies: You must do the story by yourself (yes, I tried the save and doing only one chapter just unlock the related trophy), but don't worry, the story mode is 1hour long, maybe less if you're skilled.

By playing the 1st level, you'll get the related trophy (Innocence) + Love and Resolution.
The others trophies = finish the 8 others lives.

For the challenges trophies: just play one challenge and they will all pop.

Enjoy your 100%

NOTICE: I got a "bug" maybe, a trophy asks to get 300pts in any challenge, but I got 300 on only one challenge and the trophy popped, I guess the save "reminds" this "action" and playing one challenge (the water one is the easiest) should normally make it poped. (Or maybe I got mistaken by the french translation that says "each challenges" but on the english description it says "any", that would mean "on at least one challenge"... I dunno, sorry if I got mistaken :p )

Thanks for reading, see you guys. =)

EDIT:

You'll need to update the game.conf with this hash key.
Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for giving it.

Originally posted by Wastelandboy View Post

; "Entwined™"
[NPEA00518/NPUA81051]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by Taytoutay ; 07-23-2015 at 01:53 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Taytoutay for this useful post:

BigTrain, deavil, isigo, KarbonItami, lazygrunt, leizhijian, MegaTTTron, Pferd, ResidentWeevil, SHAkA, shanieta, SirLancelot, srandys74, The_Gazra, Vaibhav Singh, Wastelandboy, yy26jet, Zero4ph
04-01-2015, 11:01 AM #11
Can i get the persistens trophy with this save? And how?? I did each challenge with the save and "just" got courage trophy. PS: thanks for this great save
04-06-2015, 09:06 PM #12
Originally posted by GAMERXY View Post
Can i get the persistens trophy with this save? And how?? I did each challenge with the save and "just" got courage trophy. PS: thanks for this great save

Hi, it seems this trophy cannot be unlock with this save, it has to be done legit :/ .
But the water challenge isn't that hard, keep it up and you'll get it Smile.
04-08-2015, 10:16 AM #13
Originally posted by Taytoutay View Post
Hi, it seems this trophy cannot be unlock with this save, it has to be done legit :/ .
But the water challenge isn't that hard, keep it up and you'll get it Smile.

Ok, than i have no choise, thanks for the fast answer, i hope i will get i soon and make tue game 100%
07-02-2015, 04:14 AM #14
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
This game is coming free for PS+ at July 2015. Ninja
07-02-2015, 10:33 AM #15
Perfect work! thanks Smile
07-07-2015, 11:40 PM #16
It says the file can no longer be downloaded. Can someone reupload this save?
07-08-2015, 03:25 AM #17
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by austinonline View Post
It says the file can no longer be downloaded. Can someone reupload this save?

Mega save Is up
07-10-2015, 07:23 PM #18
both links dont work ?
07-11-2015, 11:26 PM #19
Jup, it seems both links are down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo