Post: Resident Evil: HD Remaster - CQC FTW/Passion For Fashion Saves (JP)
12-08-2014, 08:48 PM #1
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CQC FTW:
You must login or register to view this content.

You will earn:
Like Taking Candy From A Baby
We're In This Together
Alpha Team's Finest
Every Woman For Herself
Racing And Pacing
CQC FTW

Go up the ladder and through the double doors. Use the Fuse Unit at the end of the hall on the elevator. Then just pick up and use the Signal Flares. This save will save you the hassle of the knife only run.

PASSION FOR FASHION:

You will earn:
Like Taking Candy From A Baby
You Da Man Chris
Every Man For Himself
Passion For Fashion
Racing And Pacing

Go up the ladder and through the double doors. Use the Fuse Unit at the end of the hall on the elevator. Then just pick up and use the Signal Flares. This save will save you 4 playthroughs!
Last edited by Ungahs ; 01-29-2015 at 08:50 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Ungahs for this useful post:

albert2wesker, BASIA2001, BigTrain, blackshift, BroncosEpa, Choua51, Gamer Brasil, gasit, Grave1, hateehc, Herrkulez, hosein1990, HUYI82, Ironseven7, IvaliceAlliance, john connor 84, john green 45, L-Griever, mariokum, mark1, mcr1978, PC_, RageSoul51, ray4454, simmo_316, SoulEz, thesgtsw, UzuNARUKi, wakawaka21, WillDemon, Zero4ph
12-10-2014, 01:01 AM #11
Even after updating the button to rebuild is still inactive. I tried to replace the parameters of files put the save error corrupted appears to perform load the save.
12-10-2014, 08:45 AM #12
Zero4ph
I defeated!
now we all need are the Real Survival and Invisible enemy saves. Winky Winky
12-10-2014, 01:15 PM #13
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zeehoer View Post
He just sent a pm that he got it working Albert :yes:
Your suggestion was spot on!

Yes it was mostly the problem but ill explain further now Smile

Originally posted by hosein1990 View Post
any luck with bruteforce????

Originally posted by Gamer
Even after updating the button to rebuild is still inactive. I tried to replace the parameters of files put the save error corrupted appears to perform load the save.

Yeah ive got it working now and i will show you how.
First make sure uve downloaded the right upto date games.conf from here:
You must login or register to view this content. (ITS IN THE RED BOXES)

Next go to your bruteforce folder and replace your original games.conf with the new one which is 18th November 2014, since the original one doesnt let you edit it in anyway as it kept telling me Access is Denied! anyway replace it. Open up games.conf more than likely will open up in notes/notepad find the letter B i put the code just above Bio since the code is "Biohazard HD Remaster" then save it.
Restart Bruteforce save data, Next find the application in your bruteforce folder called "make_keys.elf" drag that into your open bruteforce application and it will sync the new key code for the resident evil hd remaster so you can actually edit away with your game save files! Enjoy! if you dont know what the code is ill leave it below Smile

Thanks to Danilo_scala for the key:

; "biohazard HD REMASTER"
[BLJM61211/NPJB00653/NPUB31552]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=02020408020701010C0C0309050F060A

And thank you for Zeehoer for letting me know about the newest update of bruteforce and talking to me about it through PM and Albert2Wesker for the heads up.

The following 2 users say thank you to vcesDiablo for this useful post:

Gamer Brasil, hosein1990
12-10-2014, 04:52 PM #14
I appreciate all your help , more on this page the files are completely outdated , the latest version of BF , is 4.73 , on this page are talking about which is 4.6, and the games.conf update file is June :

1: 30th June 2014 games.conf

I looked for the November update as you said most not found , the part of hash there the game went well , but when I forced the Update Account ID button at the time of transfer to the console it says it is corrupt.

Sorry to be bothering you, more is that I'm not really accomplishing this task alone .
12-10-2014, 05:16 PM #15
Friend , thank you, finally succeeded, after much trying I managed to change the key and everything went well , thanks for the tips , I followed the update I found on the net , the more your tutorial helped a lot , thank you.
12-10-2014, 08:27 PM #16
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Gamer
Friend , thank you, finally succeeded, after much trying I managed to change the key and everything went well , thanks for the tips , I followed the update I found on the net , the more your tutorial helped a lot , thank you.

It does say June but if you look at the top of the games.conf (when opened in notepad) it does say November 18th 2014 Smile and no problem at all im glad it worked for you Smile i was a noob a couple of months ago with this program but now im starting to master it which is good, happy gaming buddy! Happy

The following user thanked vcesDiablo for this useful post:

Gamer Brasil
12-11-2014, 03:22 AM #17
Hey guys any chance someone can pm me the latest bruteforce, Im running 4.7 at the moment. Thanks
12-11-2014, 10:31 AM #18
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
now we all need are the Real Survival and Invisible enemy saves. Winky Winky

Those 2 are the ones I need for the platinum. Smile
Last edited by Ungahs ; 12-11-2014 at 11:37 AM.
12-12-2014, 03:18 PM #19
SnazzyLemon
Save Point
I am new to this programme myself, and so far things are all going okay, I've installed some fun save mods and such, but for some reason Resident Evil HD Remaster just doesn't want to work, I can't get the thing to work.
I'm using 4.6, i dont think it should make a difference? I've updated the games.conf I have the
Originally posted by another user
"; "biohazard HD REMASTER"
[BLJM61211/NPJB00653/NPUB31552]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=02020408020701010C0C0309050F060A"

I am just stumped ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo