01-19-2015, 12:59 AM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here Is my very own starter save for Resident Evil HD Remaster JP. Both saves for Jill and Chris are on hard mode. And In both saves you get the Magnum from the very start with lots of ammo 90 In the Item box. Combine the magnum ammo to go up to 255 max. Also you will have the Infinite Rocket Launcher and the Infinite Samurai Edge gun. Here Is the save You must login or register to view this content. Please let me know If you want me to add anything else In the saves Smile

Edit: Here Is the EU digital version I converted You must login or register to view this content. Can anybody let me know If the save works thanks as I don't have the EU version.

Here Is a new starter save which Is on normal mode with the Magnum lots of ammo and Infinite Rocket Launcher. For both Jill and Chris. The Magnum and the ammo Is In the Item box. Just combine the magnum ammo to max 255 ammo. This requested by Ungahs. Game save here You must login or register to view this content. And resign the save and If using a different region of the game. Just change the region ID In bruteforce to get It to work. Smile

Here Is the EU Normal Starter Save You must login or register to view this content. Please let me know If It works as I don't have the EU version of the game thanks Smile
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 02-12-2015 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Added EU Digital Version Of The Save

The following 19 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

-Cipher-, barney2013, bejekas, belga, Choua51, Danilo Maurici, HUYI82, Isaac Clarke, isigo, jennimayfgr, lolik, Mago de Oz, mark1, PC_, Rich Davies, selvin santos, simmo_316, Ungahs, wakawaka21
02-16-2015, 06:48 PM #47
anyone have a save modded for the trophy "ink for squids" ???
05-12-2015, 10:17 AM #48
How do you guys make the save files for this game work? every time i resign it i either get a corrupted save, damaged save or something that wont even load up. This is the only game i havent been able to resign. Please dont tell me im not resigning correctly cuz that is bullshit, i know i do it properly but there is something wrong with this game. please help...
12-22-2016, 07:45 AM #49
Thaaaaaaaaaanks ! Happy
And happy Christmas and new year tou you ! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo