01-22-2015, 03:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I'm Bring You a Minecraft Gamesave Its Open it to all PS3 but it might not work.

You must login or register to view this content.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
[THIS ONLY FOR THE 1ST SAVE]
So lets get started.

When You Download This Put in on a USB and copy to your PS3 Go on Minecraft the save will be on the main menu Right
Do This "Change TO Survival Mode FROM Creative and set difficulty to Normal and it will say it is Created in creative mode Just Press Okay.

They Will be list of Place To Go To Earn Trophy's Just Read The Sign's

But The "on the rail" Trophy When you get to it ride the with normal rails then at the end GET OUT of the cart and got to
other track and just ride it down till the Trophy Pops Up

And The "Duel Sniper" Trophy Just Spawn The Skeletons At the little house/hut at the end juust Go back the main fence that goes around the fully place and try and kill the skeleton.
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
Just follow The Signs Easy <3 Give Back Feedback , Rep+ <3
1.12 OLD DL (All US & EU ) = You must login or register to view this content.

NEW UPDATE All US & EU [Change difficulty to Normal] = You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The1997 ; 03-06-2015 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Update/Fix

The following 9 users say thank you to The1997 for this useful post:

19willy74, alleycrockett, BigTrain, Isaac Clarke, Jordan G., Lunieizsicc, mark1, SHAkA, simmo_316
01-30-2015, 12:53 AM #20
Need to just update the world to reflect all of the newest trophies, from the PS4 trophy list. I know a lot of people will load this save on PS3, and then copy it over to PS4, to use it there. Thanks for the hard work!

The following user thanked MisguidedMarine for this useful post:

The1997
01-30-2015, 01:41 AM #21
Originally posted by The1997 View Post
Tell Me what i can improve and i'll make a version 2 of the world <3

Well it wont work because the game has been updated and this has been patched...
01-31-2015, 03:54 AM #22
Originally posted by Jordan
Well it wont work because the game has been updated and this has been patched...

well it worked for other people and me soooo ?
02-01-2015, 02:49 AM #23
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Are these saves still working after update??
02-02-2015, 02:03 AM #24
Nick21
Keeper
Anyone have info on PS3 to PS4 transition and trophies? Any easy method to unlock the most in PS4? I remember reading a post on NGU explaining the process but cannot find. Thanks.
02-02-2015, 02:11 AM #25
Originally posted by Nick21 View Post
Anyone have info on PS3 to PS4 transition and trophies? Any easy method to unlock the most in PS4? I remember reading a post on NGU explaining the process but cannot find. Thanks.

The Only Way I Know If Have PS Plus and Send Your MC World To PS4 ?
02-02-2015, 02:16 AM #26
Nick21
Keeper
I do, I found the other thread that explains it. Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Nick21 ; 02-02-2015 at 02:31 AM.
02-02-2015, 04:05 AM #27
Load up Minecraft on your PS3, then hover over the desired save press R1 (I believe it is), and select the option to upload it to the cloud. Then go onto your PS4 and there should be an option at the main screen (shown at the bottom) to download your save from the cloud.

The following user thanked MisguidedMarine for this useful post:

The1997
02-03-2015, 12:43 AM #28
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
Are these saves still working after update??

work good for me and others its on newst update make sure you follow my tut at the top Thank

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo