01-22-2015, 01:33 PM #1
playdude28
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys, this is my first ever save set so I hope you enjoy it. Shake Spears! Is free to download on PSN so this should make it a free and easy 100% game for you.

This 1 save should give you all the trophies but you will need to do a few things for them to pop.
First thing to do is start campaign and move left all the way to the 1st level and complete the tutorials. Once you have completed this you will get:

1. Let the battle begin
2. Lucky Spear
3. Spear of Fury
4. Call me Chuck!
5. Jackpot!
6. Mr. Rockerfeller
7. Need a Good Blacksmith?
8. Keep the Armory Busy
9. Is This Getting Old?

Now move right until you see the castle named Zadgetgan. Complete this to get:

1. Zadgetgan Champion

Next, back out to title screen and go to Survival mode and buy a couple of upgrades from any class where upgrades are available. This gives you:

1. Master of Magic

This just leaves the last 2 trophies.

1. To get Sir Tyson you will just have to knock off your opponents helmet , around 5 or 10 times. I know the description says that your helmet must be knocked off 100 times but this is wrong.

2. Now for the last trophy (Spear Shaker) Im sorry but I have not tested this one yet but to get it you will either just have to beat the last opponent on the second map or if that doesn’t pop just start from level 1 and work through each level. If you have to do each level it won’t take long as you will be so over powered most will die from one hit. The only one that will be a challenge is the last level as he can be tricky.
Download is in the link

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy

The following 10 users say thank you to playdude28 for this useful post:

19willy74, cX89Xc, Isaac Clarke, NoblemanThief, rieks, SHAkA, simmo_316, thebestplayer, Yada11
01-27-2016, 09:46 AM #20
AdeIe
Haxor!
Originally posted by NeeoSanders View Post
This save will garant You, that you will kill last boss with ease and you will earn Stars.

I just got the game, and I'm having trouble..so can you make a save with everything 99999 like the one above but you start from the first level? that other save pops like 7 trophies at once :/
02-01-2016, 06:05 PM #21
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by playdude28 View Post
Hi Guys, this is my first ever save set so I hope you enjoy it. Shake Spears! Is free to download on PSN so this should make it a free and easy 100% game for you.

This 1 save should give you all the trophies but you will need to do a few things for them to pop.
First thing to do is start campaign and move left all the way to the 1st level and complete the tutorials. Once you have completed this you will get:

1. Let the battle begin
2. Lucky Spear
3. Spear of Fury
4. Call me Chuck!
5. Jackpot!
6. Mr. Rockerfeller
8. Keep the Armory Busy
9. Is This Getting Old?

1. Zadgetgan Champion

Next, back out to title screen and go to Survival mode and buy a couple of upgrades from any class where upgrades are available. This gives you:

1. Master of Magic

1. To get Sir Tyson you will just have to knock off your opponents helmet , around 5 or 10 times. I know the description says that your helmet must be knocked off 100 times but this is wrong.

2. Now for the last trophy (Spear Shaker) Im sorry but I have not tested this one yet but to get it you will either just have to beat the last opponent on the second map or if that doesn’t pop just start from level 1 and work through each level. If you have to do each level it won’t take long as you will be so over powered most will die from one hit. The only one that will be a challenge is the last level as he can be tricky.
Download is in the link

Enjoy

hi mate, would you be kind enough to upload the SPEAR SHAKER save to mediafire. It's the last trophy i need and its taking forever to upgrade the player. Thx in advance.
04-02-2016, 01:40 PM #22
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Vaibhav
hi mate, would you be kind enough to upload the SPEAR SHAKER save to mediafire. It's the last trophy i need and its taking forever to upgrade the player. Thx in advance.

Hello, anyone please help me with this. Please upload the SEAR SHAKER save to mediafire. Its the last trophy i need. PLEASE HELP
06-05-2017, 03:11 PM #23
Whenever i resign to [NPUB31270] it resigns fine, but it says " The data is corrupted" (800151C). ANYONE PLS HELP! Sal
06-05-2017, 03:13 PM #24
Originally posted by playdude28 View Post
Hi Guys, this is my first ever save set so I hope you enjoy it. Shake Spears! Is free to download on PSN so this should make it a free and easy 100% game for you.

1. Let the battle begin
2. Lucky Spear
3. Spear of Fury
4. Call me Chuck!
5. Jackpot!
6. Mr. Rockerfeller
8. Keep the Armory Busy
9. Is This Getting Old?

1. Zadgetgan Champion

1. Master of Magic

Download is in the link

Enjoy

Whenever i resign to [NPUB31270] it resigns fine, but it says " The data is corrupted" (800151C) whenever i try to copy. PLS HELP!
12-19-2019, 12:46 PM #25
yyuuko
Gobble
re upload pls? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo