06-02-2018, 12:25 PM #137
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by King View Post
Anyway you can get past not having the DLC?
The saves were working fin until I tried for the "Ceremonialist & Heavy Hitter" and "Dragonslayer" and then I receive error messages (probably due to e not having DLC).
I got the game from PS+ and I was just wondering if there's anyway areound not having the DLC

there is no other way around it you just have to buy the dlc.
06-02-2018, 03:15 PM #138
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post

Alright well thanks for getting back to me so quickly, looks like I'll either have to find another saveset or buy the DLC but at least now I know for sure.
The ultimate edition is £20 - £30 which I don't wanna pay for a game I don't wanna play.
Okay well I appreciate you helping out the NGU community by providing this saveset and I'll try to come to a conclusion and resolution myself.
Thank you
Enzo

The following user thanked Trap_King for this useful post:

SHAkA
07-16-2018, 07:28 PM #139
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder

What dlc is needed? I got this free from PS+
You must login or register to view this content.

Do you know if I buy the Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc used is the dlc needed on disc?
Last edited by Japarican89 ; 07-16-2018 at 08:03 PM.
07-26-2018, 01:46 PM #140
SHAkA
League Champion
yes should work fine

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

Japarican89
12-02-2018, 12:54 PM #141
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
yes should work fine

Found a copy of the Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening standalone disc at a discount bin at Wal-Mart but it doesn't work. It seems like you would need the Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc.
12-02-2018, 01:05 PM #142
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
yes should work fine

Found a copy of the Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening standalone disc at a discount bin at Wal-Mart but it doesn't work. It seems like you would need the Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc.

I just checked the BLUS codes of all saves and they all are for the normal disc one so normally if you buy the dlc (not the ultimate or collectors edition) that it would work since if the saves were made by using any other edition they would have a diffrent BLUS code
12-24-2018, 10:36 PM #143
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder

complete save sets with dlc all done new link added enjoy.

SHAkA

new mirror link

Having problems resigning with KG, what should the folder be named if i am using NPUB30475?
12-24-2018, 10:37 PM #144
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
yes should work fine

I just checked the BLUS codes of all saves and they all are for the normal disc one so normally if you buy the dlc (not the ultimate or collectors edition) that it would work since if the saves were made by using any other edition they would have a diffrent BLUS code

the edition i am using is NPUB30475 from the us psn store and i get a message that states the save file appears to be damaged and cannot be loaded.
Last edited by Japarican89 ; 12-25-2018 at 05:50 AM.
01-22-2019, 02:30 PM #145
hey i just tried to use the save to kill mother in awakening dlc before playing main game due to stats to get heavy hitter legit n it poped to romance trophies from main game when it would b impossible to get in dlc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo