10-04-2015, 09:02 PM #74
SHAkA
League Champion
all the saves tested ok i dont have the game anymore or i will help.
10-07-2015, 08:56 PM #75
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
all the saves tested ok i dont have the game anymore or i will help.

do you remember if there is another save at 14/15 job boards or at least 15 job boards completed and maybe complete 1 more will pop it?
10-07-2015, 10:00 PM #76
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
do you remember if there is another save at 14/15 job boards or at least 15 job boards completed and maybe complete 1 more will pop it?

its not in the save sets ?
10-07-2015, 10:19 PM #77
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
its not in the save sets ?

it is but the 15 job board quests save (mercenary) is damaged and will not load. so wondering if any other save is close or has achieved it and 1 more will pop it.
10-08-2015, 06:23 AM #78
SHAkA
League Champion
it is but the 15 job board quests save (mercenary) is damaged and will not load. so wondering if any other save is close or has achieved it and 1 more will pop it.

i have tested the save and its working fine you probably didn't resign it correctly.
10-08-2015, 05:55 PM #79
i resigned twice with kg save resigner and didn't work both times, other saves worked with kg save resigner though.
10-08-2015, 06:49 PM #80
SHAkA
League Champion
i resigned twice with kg save resigner and didn't work both times, other saves worked with kg save resigner though.

try and use bruteforce save resigner much better.
10-09-2015, 06:24 PM #81
Hey thanks for the saves! everything is working fine at the moment, but i cant get the "heavy hitter" trophy and idk why, the character do plenty of dmg, i tried leaving the team behind and go solo but still...
10-10-2015, 10:43 AM #82
I'm unfortunately getting the "Save may be damaged" error, so here's what I'm doing

I use BruteForce Resigner to add my ID, copy to PS - Save appears, but says it's damaged
I bruteforce, then Xploder resign - Save Appears, damaged
I have BLUS30649. I noticed the save files were BLUS30415. I change the ID to BLUS30649, resign - Save does not appear. Also I see that Shaka's save file is labeled "Dragon Age Origins" while those generated by my copy are "Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition"
I delete the option file - Save appears, damaged

I've reinstalled the game. Here's all the DLC that appears on my copy, and I've installed all of it
Awakening
Stone Prisoner
Warden's Keep
Return to Ostagar
Darkspawn Chronicles
Leilana's Song
Golems of Amgarrak
Witch Hunt
Blood Dragon Armor
Feast Day Combo Pack

Also I've installed the 1.01 patch. Save still appears, and it's still damaged. I've also tried this online and offline

Is there any DLC I should refrain from installing?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo